what kind of guys do girls most like

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 04:56 am
Hi,
I had some troubles with girls.
I like to be pleasant and show her that she really is some special person for me.
Until now I haven't been successful with these things. Then once I had stopped going out with a girl I Have really loved. After that I had some dates with other girls although I still loved the same girl so I was really indifferent with other girls. I haven't spoken much on dates, I haven't called my dates anymore after the date. I was surprised because it happened that some called me several times.
I am not looking for one night girls so I think it is right treat that kind of girl as a special person.
Could anyone describe his tactics including first contact, seeings and the way you get what you are looking for.
Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,408 • Replies: 32
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:54 am
I don't know how old you are, but I am suspecting you are young? Some girls who are young don't want to get into a serious relationship. I had the same problem you have with girls years ago. What girls like, at least at first, is a guy who shows self-confidence, maybe even a bit aloof, and who isn't too sappy and clingy. With relationship oriented guys, this can be a pain, but you need to get the girl first, then cultivate the relationship.
0 Replies

bigboy

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:32 pm
in love, you have two choices,follow your heart or your head.above all be yourself and you will learn as you go
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:35 pm
Quote:
in love, you have two choices,follow your heart or your head

Ok, you know this question was going to be asked, and you probably suspected it would be asked by me.

So... you were right.

Which head are we talkin' about?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:38 pm
Laughing What the hell are you doing in this forum gus? Since you started it, I have to ask, which heart? Human or baboon?
0 Replies

skel

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 01:36 pm
Depends on your age but for the most part.

They want a cocky, funny, confident man. They do not want a man whos clingy, desperate (nice guys). Im not saying to be a jerk, but dont bring flowers to a girl on the first date type thing.
0 Replies

skel

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 01:37 pm
Depends on your age but for the most part.

They want a cocky, funny, confident man. They do not want a man whos clingy, desperate (nice guys). Im not saying to be a jerk, but dont bring flowers to a girl on the first date type thing.
0 Replies

katya8

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 12:52 pm
Skel is probably correct. <P>A guy once came to pick me up for a first date with a large bunch of flowers........I can't explain why, but that scared me. It also annoyed me. Sort of like "What does he WANT????"

But every female is different. There might be lots of women who would love to receive a large bunch of flowers on a first date.

Frankly......I sure wouldn't want to be a guy and have to figure out what females want........:-)
Confused
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:09 pm
I think that the type of woman who wants a large bunch of flowers on the first date might possibly be someone the average man will not want to get involved with. I'm with katya on that. I guess dating is just a two-way street, with some road rage involved, heh heh. It's tough to meet in the middle.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:20 pm
I'm telling you right now...on the first date, get a can of something to drink. Preferrably beer, but anything in a can. When you're done, smash it off your forehead, then flick it to the ground like you felt nothing, and loved it.
That chick will stick to you like Rosie O'Donnell does to butch women.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:22 pm
I knew Slappy would know the right way to handle this stuff.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:23 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I'm telling you right now...on the first date, get a can of something to drink. Preferrably beer, but anything in a can. When you're done, smash it off your forehead, then flick it to the ground like you felt nothing, and loved it.
That chick will stick to you like Rosie O'Donnell does to butch women.

Maybe a can of worms. Bust it over your head, eat the worms and shout out "I love Klingon Gagghh!" That's sure to win the ladies over.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:27 pm
katya8 wrote:
Skel is probably correct. <P>A guy once came to pick me up for a first date with a large bunch of flowers........I can't explain why, but that scared me. It also annoyed me. Sort of like "What does he WANT????"

But every female is different. There might be lots of women who would love to receive a large bunch of flowers on a first date.

Frankly......I sure wouldn't want to be a guy and have to figure out what females want........:-)
Confused

I brought a single white rose to a first date. She later said that was the reason we had a second date.
0 Replies

katya8

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 01:33 pm
A single white rose is perfect.

You know the way to a lady's heart.
Confused
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:11 pm
katya8 wrote:
A single white rose is perfect.

You know the way to a lady's heart.
Confused

Oh come on. Everybody knows that it has to be a RED rose...boy boy boy you better don't listen to these people.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:21 pm
Red roses indeed....champagne roses are my personal choice, and yes, just one.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:34 pm
What kind of guy does a girl like ?

F'n DUH

Naked ones.........................
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:42 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
What kind of guy does a girl like ?

F'n DUH

Naked ones.........................

How visceral. Laughing Are we talking cockfights for your attention? I have a rooster living in an old pair of pants that might be ready.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:49 pm
Cockfight????????? How much are the tickets to THAT game?
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Obviously... I have said too much. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 02:50 pm
I think you may need to go to Mexico for those fights. What the heck are you up to, shewolf? Laughing
0 Replies