Torture, It's What's For Breakfast (and Lunch and Supper)

parados

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 04:17 pm
@Baldimo,
You are the one that suggested criminals have the option of deciding when they get charged with a crime. That makes no sense.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 04:24 pm
CIA 1 Progressive Democrats 0http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/party3.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 05:04 pm
@parados,
I implied that you didn't want people to have justice. There is a time limit to when justice can be served, I'm surprised you support such a thing.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 05:13 pm
@Baldimo,
They're dry cleaners. A spunky dress isn't really in the same league as allowing 9/11 to happen, and conducting an illegal war in Iraq.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 05:14 pm
@Kolyo,
They must be going for the swamp vote.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 09:50 pm
@Baldimo,
You seem to be confused. The discussion was an attempt to change the law in order to charge Bill Clinton with crimes that can't be shown to have occurred let alone there being a victim that deserves justice. The only justice being perverted was an attempt to charge someone with a specious criminal charge long after any statute of limitations has run out. I'm surprised you would support such a thing.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 11:41 pm
@parados,
Clinton is nothing more than a rapist who got away with it, and that is just fine with you. That has been proven, just not in court. Carry on Shill.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 01:44 am
Torture is "a manifestation of who we are" (Peter Beinart)

Quote:
To believe that the Americans' attitude to torture is just a snapshot of the current situation is wishful thinking. The historical use of torture in the US, the Americans' understandable fear of terrorism, the defense of torture by leading politicians as well as the absence of torture victims in the media - all of this makes a fundamental change in the attitude toward torture very unlikely at this time. The US must have a serious debate about torture. But for it to be able to do so credibly it must take legal action against those who are suspected of having been responsible - and at the moment that looks highly unlikely.
Source for above quote
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 02:01 am
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the next Republican nominee for the Supreme Court is...

Eesh. No thanks. That would definitely cut into my World of Warcraft gametime.

When the Republicans retake the White House in 2016, I recommend that they nominate youthful ideologues who have been vetted by the NRA.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:54 pm
@coldjoint,
And here we go again. Pinkie has his own delusions that he thinks are real.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 03:15 pm
@parados,
Quote:
delusions that he thinks are real.

No delusions about Clinton. He is a pig, who disgraced the office of president.
parados

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 11:23 am
@coldjoint,
Sure, but you seem to have no evidence of rape other then the pink letters you write across your eyelids.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 04:09 pm
@parados,
Quote:
have no evidence of rape

I have enough for me. And excusing moral collapse is par for your course, because I think you are amoral like all the other progressive apologists.

But I have no evidence you are amoral. But still am satisfied with my assumption. Anything else Shill?
parados

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Enough for you doesn't come close to meeting the standard to convict anyone let alone being enough to even charge them with the crime. Once again you show you prefer to **** on the US Constitution and put your own politics above all else.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 03:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Enough for you doesn't come close to meeting the standard

Meets my standards just fine. I don't care what you think about what you sadly lack. You should work on your short comings. And defending the lying scum that you do isn't cutting it.
parados

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 05:04 pm
@coldjoint,
We know. You keep telling us how your standard is to **** on the standard of the US Constitution every chance you get.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 08:03 pm
@parados,
Quote:
standard

You only bring up the Constitution because of its weasel clauses which Obama has stretched to the limit. You do not like the system and our determined to destroy it. Your posts make it more than obvious. Shill.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 10:42 pm

This is a video on how to stab Jews. Palestinians are Islamic terrorist, just like ISIS. Torturing people like this wont cost me one minute of sleep.
http://therightscoop.com/horrible-palestinians-release-disturbing-video-how-to-stab-a-jew/
0 Replies