theollady

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 08:03 pm
You GO Gus!!! And thanx... Laughing
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 02:36 pm
theollady wrote:
Hey nickfun--
What I wrote is NOT spin on YOUR experiences, (which I do not doubt you and friend Larry, however much, I know EDUCATION has nothing to do with it)--
but my own horrifying experience, with which I have to live, every night and day, every moment of my life.
It does not matter that I am a highly educated woman... in fact, I am sure it enhances the enormity of my indignity. It does not MATTER what I do or do not believe, I cannot escape the 'rays' or 'waves' or whatever they are, neither can I prove, disprove or understand them. but I do KNOW they began with hypnotism; in a phone call.
Now- that being hindsight- I waited too long to trace the phone call, too long to report it, and backed off too much, in shrinking disbelief and fear.
Incidentally, my medical doctor DOES believe me... knows me well... and knows me to be not only a stable and sane person, but aware, intellectually sound, and has documented some of my symptoms (which are NOT due to any cause from my own body).

John Jones, I am sorry, I do not appreciate your attempt at humor.
You sound like a perp to me.

I was being deadly serious. My example was serious. I made no attempt at humour. You have been brainwashed by doctor's then.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 08:19 pm
I dont think John Jones was even attempting humor...not that I could see,
and Theollady what is your point??? I dont get it...you are talking about power of suggestion-hypnotism, in a paranormal topic, going on about waves etc...sorry you have lost me?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 09:23 pm
I agree with KiwiChic. I am also a bit lost here.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 11:01 pm
I once climbed an imagenary mountain because it wasn't there....does this count?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 11:41 pm
bookmarking
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:00 am
Quote:
and Theollady what is your point??? I dont get it...you are talking about power of suggestion-hypnotism, in a paranormal topic, going on about waves etc...sorry you have lost me?

Kwikchic,
It is my certain belief, most of what is considered 'paranormal' comes from suggestion, ie: those things we have learned on other levels of consciousness-
and that, coupled with different levels of intensity of concentration on a subject- bring about 'incidents' that are more real to our immediate perception than the general activity around us.

If you read what I wrote, that my mind and senses were 'reached' on a different level, (hypnotized)-

Quote:
Much of what seems to be paranormal is actually the manipualtion of the mind to 'see' - 'believe' things projected by another. (perhaps this is paranormal in it's illusion)

then you might understand that the result has been such that accords my belief there are 'rays' of electronic microwaves or SOMETHING that my subconscious 'senses'- by which my whole being is affected.
I will tell you WHY I believe it is <in part> electronic... twice since the onset of the affectation, the 'power' has been cut off... hence the communication COMPLETELY disconnected. Think what I might, act as I wished, I could not connect in ANY way.
Then, another day, the first general feelings began to return. I was angry and dismayed, hoping the perpetrator had tired of his game.
But no... it has never been disconnected again, as new perps were added to the connection.

True, John Jones, 'both of me' conscious and subconscious and levels between, do NOT know. But I am in unending pursuit of this paranormal activity.

Kwikchic and Nickfun, if my contribution to this discussion offended you, please enter a post following this, asking me to delete ALL I have contributed, and I most graciously will.
However, It is wise to listen and learn from the EXPERIENCED, even when their experience is lesser known or unacceptable to you.
Good day.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:01 pm
theollady-if you are going to address me at least get my name right its KiwiChic not Kwikchic....
I feel your statement of the 'paranormal' is just making a mockery of what others on here are sharing or if you truly believe in what you are saying then in my opinion you are very misguided or just plain loopy!

keep your posts up I dont have a problem with it...
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 01:23 am
theollady wrote:
Quote:

Kwikchic,
It is my certain belief, most of what is considered 'paranormal' comes from suggestion, ie: those things we have learned on other levels of consciousness-
and that, coupled with different levels of intensity of concentration on a subject- bring about 'incidents' that are more real to our immediate perception than the general activity around us.

If you read what I wrote, that my mind and senses were 'reached' on a different level, (hypnotized)-

Quote:
Much of what seems to be paranormal is actually the manipualtion of the mind to 'see' - 'believe' things projected by another. (perhaps this is paranormal in it's illusion)

then you might understand that the result has been such that accords my belief there are 'rays' of electronic microwaves or SOMETHING that my subconscious 'senses'- by which my whole being is affected.
I will tell you WHY I believe it is <in part> electronic... twice since the onset of the affectation, the 'power' has been cut off... hence the communication COMPLETELY disconnected. Think what I might, act as I wished, I could not connect in ANY way.
Then, another day, the first general feelings began to return. I was angry and dismayed, hoping the perpetrator had tired of his game.
But no... it has never been disconnected again, as new perps were added to the connection.

True, John Jones, 'both of me' conscious and subconscious and levels between, do NOT know. But I am in unending pursuit of this paranormal activity.

Kwikchic and Nickfun, if my contribution to this discussion offended you, please enter a post following this, asking me to delete ALL I have contributed, and I most graciously will.
However, It is wise to listen and learn from the EXPERIENCED, even when their experience is lesser known or unacceptable to you.
Good day.

If you work with objects on their subtler planes, then my advice to you is to ditch psychology and the language of conscious, subconscious, etc., and whatever else doctors and therapists have told you. These people muddy the waters, and I think you are swayed by them. The doctors and therapists will GIVE YOU in the full light of day, suggestions, beliefs and concepts at odds with any genuine search. On the other hand, if you are a pain in the neck to everyone, and doctors want to dose you up to lesson your social impact, and you agree with them, then go ahead.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:47 am
Kiwichic, I apologize for misreading your poster name.

John Jones, I do not see 'therapists', and I do not receive suggestions from them. To lose the language of my conscious and subconscious mind, I think I would either have to be in a vegetative state or deceased.

Social impact!!?? Laughing Laughing

My social life is fine. Seems I have made a negative impact HERE, with my concept of what constitutes 'paranormal'. It seemed like such a good topic - a place to share what I feel about ghostly activity, changing scenes, unsettling body movements, and other wierd things. I just happen to think it is hallucinatory and suggestive, not physically actual...
thats all.

edited for spelling correction
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 01:37 pm
theollady wrote:
Kiwichic, I apologize for misreading your poster name.

John Jones, I do not see 'therapists', and I do not receive suggestions from them. To lose the language of my conscious and subconscious mind, I think I would either have to be in a vegetative state or deceased.

Social impact!!?? Laughing Laughing

My social life is fine. Seems I have made a negative impact HERE, with my concept of what constitites 'paranormal'. It seemed like such a good topic - a place to share what I feel about ghostly activity, changing scenes, unsettling body movements, and other wierd things. I just happen to think it is hallucinatory and suggestive, not physically actual...
thats all.

You are talking with the mindset of the scientist when you use words like hallucination (a commitment to materialism), and 'weird' (the scientist in flight). Dump all that. I did. No problem.
You mentioned doctors earlier I thought.
0 Replies

LuckyStar

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:34 pm
Im not sure I belive in the classic ghosts, like the "white walking lady" och "shadow man", but I dont acuse people who claim to have seen such things of being wackos, it´s their personal experiense so i wouldnt know. Not sure if I belive in a so called "Another level" where ghosts can see us, but I didnt say I DIDNT belive in it, im not just sure yet. But what I do belive in thou is that a person can be in a place where something horrible has happened and feel it, you know what I mean? That the dark feeling of the place is still there so you can feel it. And maybe you can feel good feelings too?

I, personaly, have never had a paranormal experience, with ghosts and all that. But I have dreamt about things who became reality the day after, nothing special thou.
BUT, when I was younger I had a special form of epelepsia which causes you to "dissapear" in the brain for a few seconds and people cant reach if they try to talk to you. A very good way to describe it is to imagen in Lord of the rings when Frodo puts on the ring and he sees the world in a different way (I know you hope what I mean!)
Anyway, when I had a seasure I was paralysed, which is characteristic for this type of complaint, but the scary part is that during seasure I knew EXACTLY what people was gonna say and do, what song was coming on next on the radio. And thats something I cant explain.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 11:45 pm
Theolady, I never meant to say or imply that I found your post in any way offensive. On the contrary, all posts and experiences are welcome here. Yours is particularly informative. I don't know what I said but allow me to apologize in advance.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 08:02 pm
Thanks for your affirmation, Nickfun- no apology needed.

The following paragraph- from the MANY on their site- is more explanatory of what I was trying to say. I cannot blame folks for doubting the validity of products like these [albeit, it works on me], but I do wonder at their balking at PLAIN TALK about hypnotism and suggestion. It is fortunate that : not many people have the time or inclination to 'get back at' someone in a subliminal manner- or play with their mind... and also fortunate that MOST people are more guarded concerning their conversations than silly women like me (groan). [I should say 'used to be'.] But subliminal messaging and radionics are part of the NOW- we need to be aware.

TELE HYPNOSIS PRO. The advanced telepathic and hypnotic software of self-hypnosis, remote hypnosex, mind control, remote speed seduction, mesmerism, distance persuasion and erotic hypnosis. Tele Hypnosis Pro is an advanced radionics - psyonics software; because of its radionics core the program works remotely over the subconscious minds of the the person you want to influence. The programs works transmitting continuously subliminal messages addressed to the subconscious mind, that arrive directly without the filter of the conscious mind. The subconscious mind is progressively influenced and reprogrammed with these subliminal messages...
Use tele hypnosis pro now and hypnotize women or men remotely... over yourself as self hypnosis...

http://www.tifareth.com/
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 05:15 pm
I do not believe one can just 'manifest' an apparition through power of suggestion from waves unless they are on some sort of hallucigenic drug, or have a mental disorder.
There are years of photo evidence of apparitions and recordings and temp readings taken and so on, researched from different sites throughout the world.....please explain theollady why I should believe it all to be the power of suggestion? does not make any logical sense at all.

I find the site you put up in your post to be on par with infomercials.....
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:06 pm
Hey, lighten up a little, kiwiChic. That is what infomercials DO, they inform. Smile

Believe what you wish, to be sure. I would not wish the aggravation and sometimes, DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY perpetrated on me through my subconscious, on ANYONE.
I do wonder sometimes, though... why does the man care to spend so much of his life concentrating on ME?? I would hope he has better things to do.

As to the temp readings and sightings, I believe there could be other means of trickery in the world, of course.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:32 pm
theollady wrote:
Hey, lighten up a little, kiwiChic. That is what infomercials DO, they inform. Smile
Lighten up about what?
Infomercials advertise cheap rubbish for mugs to buy
:wink:

Believe what you wish, to be sure. I would not wish the aggravation and sometimes, DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY perpetrated on me through my subconscious, on ANYONE.
I do wonder sometimes, though... why does the man care to spend so much of his life concentrating on ME?? I would hope he has better things to do.
please give us an example so we may understand what it is you are actualy saying

As to the temp readings and sightings, I believe there could be other means of trickery in the world, of course.

Yes there are other means of trickery, and its quite likely that some have been decieved by others through trickery, however for some who have experienced apparitions firsthand, would say 'No'
0 Replies

zeroh

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:56 pm
NickFun, you're not lying at all? Because this is sooo crazy if you are telling the truth. I never thought that was possible, only things you see in the movies. I've never had anything like that, but i've seen things that looked like they could've been ghosts, but not so concrete as your experience. I saw my ghost in Byberry, a hangout that me and friends go to a lot.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:19 am
Do you think that the saying is true that only those who are willing to see ghosts, see them?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 09:13 am
Zeroh, my experience is 100% truthful. I wish I had a camera so I could have recorded the whole thing but, of course, at the moment we didn't know anything strange was happening. Bella, I am as willing to see ghosts as the next guy and if this happened to me alone I probably would have assumed I lost my mind and never told anyone.
0 Replies