Poseidon384

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 09:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,

"...if this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything."

The only reason you say this is because what they did is against the beliefs of the party you are in. What Obama does is probably right on the beliefs of your party. That is why you don't see it as being serious.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 10:18 pm
@Poseidon384,
So if Obama had started two wars on lies, WMD's, and passed a drug bill that pulled money out of a social security fund that was already underfunded in an attempt to bankrupt it he would be a good president?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 06:47 am
@Poseidon384,
Poseidon384 wrote:

"...if this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything."

The only reason you say this is because what they did is against the beliefs of the party you are in.

Really?

I am an Independent.

I said it because, although said in irony, it is true.

Quote:
What Obama does is probably right on the beliefs of your party. That is why you don't see it as being serious.

Like I said, I am an Independent.
0 Replies