Do all Catholics believe in evolution, as the Pope does

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 09:45 pm
@Kolyo,
Good question, So What?

Well it seems to stem from a reaction to this post that I made, but the reaction seems irrational.

If you forget the past, and simply look to the future, you can easily see the day when humanity will take life to another planet or moon nearby. Now this life will not include cattle and corn that we could use for food, as there is no air of soil. What we will be trying to introduce, would be simple photosynthetic plants such as planktons that would create both sugar and Oxygen from sunlight, just as the Mars rover creates electricity from sunlight. So these life forms being simple, would still undergo evolution and would in your opinions obviously become more complex. If you say that there is no evidence of this you would be correct, but the evidence of this is equal to evolution springing from a warm pond.....However, leaving the Earth is a must do for humanity to continue existing after a point, thus it will be achieved, given time.

Based on that someone made an inference of air and soil, or it might be from another forum. Mee dunnos
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 09:53 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Precise and concise , you seem to be a stranger to that in favor of your own blaring .
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 09:55 pm
@farmerman,
http://able2know.org/topic/261511-1
0 Replies

InkRune

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2014 10:00 pm
How does one make Holy Water?
Simple... just boil the hell outta it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 06:48 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

definitions are what definitions are. Has nothing to do with "Corn on MARS"

If you have to argue with someone I can give you the number of the AGI nomenclature committee.

ALSO, while you were posting away, I also looked at the definition for Soil and air from the ASTM (which is the American Society for Testing nd Materials), pretty much the same.

You should just move on and put this behind you. Don't become Frank Apisa

Very classy move, FM.
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 07:23 am
@Frank Apisa,
thank you, but you are a legend at whipping horses that have become "late"
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 07:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

thank you, but you are a legend at whipping horses that have become "late"

Very classy, FM.

I see you going on for hundreds of pages in some threads with people who are posting the most bizarre nonsense. In your mind, you are NOT beating a dead horse...but you think it reasonable to say I am doing so when I defend positions I defend.

And you did so here without me even being in the picture.

Like I said...very classy.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 04:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hey no picking on marijuana farmers, as they are here for laughs.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 09:38 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Frank doesn't grow weed, and Farmerman raises sheep. Well at least I don't think frank grows weed, I'm pretty sure Frank will tell you he doesn't.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 04:31 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Frank doesn't grow weed, and Farmerman raises sheep. Well at least I don't think frank grows weed, I'm pretty sure Frank will tell you he doesn't.

I useta grow a bit of weed...but that was many years ago.

Now, I grow no weed...and I suspect neither does FM.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:10 am
@Setanta,
To wonder is to grow

http://coolwildlife.com/wp-content/uploads/galleries/post-357/Loon%20Pictures%20012.jpg

0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 01:11 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
I would aver that the titular question of consequence is more aptly phrased as follows: "Do all Catholics believe in erections, as the Pope does?"
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 01:17 pm
@Chumly,
Well the answer to that, is no, a billion Catholics have a billion independent minds........ How boring would life be, if we all agreed?
Chumly

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 01:23 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
I am thoroughly convinced that the Pope is an upstanding member and as to a billion Catholics having a billion independent minds how could it possibly be otherwise in the light of the obvious.
0 Replies