looking for a woman's thoughts on my girlfriend posable cheating on me

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 07:47 pm
Here's my story. Been with my girlfriend for 4 years.things have been good through out. She just turned 41 and already started with the hot flashes and all that.. I kinda understand it from my X wife.anyways . sex has been slowing down some as for the newness in a fresh relationship. Understandable. Anyways I started getting a gut feeling that something was wrong. Kissing started changing along with the slowing down of not wanting to do it much any more. As so she says.. we do not live together. So I decided to do something not so cool . I bugged her apartment.i know not cool. Bear with me. My girlfriend is pretty open with joking around with friends/ coworkers. I'm all good with that. I kinda do know the all. Anyways, where I picked up on recording device was quote.....her being on the phone at 11:00 at night (she's usually in bed by 9 or 10...) was , ya I was doing the same on my bed thinking about you while he, (that's me) was on the bed sleeping ... with a ha ha ha...conversation went on but couldn't hear on his end. Then she said.no bitting . Then saying bye. After that she stretched and said, ooohhh, I gotta sleep alone again. I confronted her the next day on the phone and asked if she's been talking to anybody on the phone late at night. She said no. I said an exact word that she said. Not a sexuall word.at that point she asked, what did you tap my phone . What could I say. We talked a bit about it and soon after I drove to her house. Pulled out recorder and said let's listen to this. She said no. I said to bad were gonna anyways. Started listening to it half a minute later she said I'm not listening to that .. this was thanksgiving day. Needless to say,I had a shitty weekend.. I slammed her with what she said all weekend. Tells me it was a joke , the part about she was doing the same. Asked her what he said for her to say that. She didn't remember. I knew about all her coworkers and jokes about sex at work. Thought some of it was pretty funny too.. and i was good with it a,l at work. Everybody does it at work from time to time.the one odd thing is that I didn't know about this guy. He is the company's sub contractor electrican.. been four 4years. Never heard about his jokes tho.. or him.. so my question is was this just another 11:00 pm night on the phone joke.iv never been at her house past 9 on a week night. No telling how long this has been going on. Bottom line what's it sound like to you...thanks

URL: http://able2know.org/post/ask/

View best answer, chosen by mark2794
jespah

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 08:24 pm
@mark2794,
Christ on a cracker, if you're bugging her home then it's already over. You'd be tossed out on your ear if you were my boyfriend and I would be checking my legal rights in the matter and seriously considering suing you if my lawyer felt the case could easily be proven.

Whatever she said or did, or whatever her motivations were, It. Does. Not. Matter.

It's over. You've irretrievably broken it.
Ragman

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 09:45 pm
@mark2794,
slimeball
roger

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:03 pm
@Ragman,
There is that. . . .
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:13 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
checking my legal rights in the matter and seriously being considering suing you if my lawyer felt the case could easily be proven.

Hell it is not just a civil matter it is a criminal matter also.
roger

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:33 pm
@BillRM,
Meaning, one might save the legal fees.
0 Replies

mark2794

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 05:04 pm
@jespah,
Bugging her home was 100% wrong even with a gutt feeling.. oh OK let's not bug and just let it all happen and life will go on happy....with are you thinking. BIMBO
0 Replies

mark2794

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:47 pm
@jespah,
Well, this issue was resolved. She came out with all the truth.. My gutt was right. bugging was the wrong approach yes. OH , but this makes me all wrong right jespah.. ahhhhhhh ya , just as I thought. Not much to say now Hu jespah....ah Hu..... this sight is a waste.
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:59 pm
@mark2794,
You take two weeks to respond and then get all bent outta shape when it takes me less than three hours to respond?

Sorry it didn't work out but, like I said, her cheating didn't matter by the time you bugged her. It was already broken.

And, I'm done here. I've got better things to do with my time.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 08:17 pm
@mark2794,
Yeah, I would have tossed your sorry ass out the door the minute you pulled out the recorder. You're a creep!!
I am glad she's rid of you!
mark2794

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:12 am
@CalamityJane,
Oh really jane. Hummmmm that's funny.then why is she kissing my ass so bad now....she chooses not to go anyware...
PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 08:03 am
@mark2794,
Your relationship will never be the same again.

She will not use electronics to cheat on you again. She'll just use other means.

PS: Is that what you want? a woman who kisses your ass?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:38 am
@mark2794,
This is the typical reply from a wounded dog.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 09:07 am
@mark2794,
This site is waste?
You telling us that your girlfriend cheated on you and the question you are asking is
woman's thoughts on my girlfriend posable cheating on me???

What is the friggin difference, woman's or men's thoughts?
SHE SAID YOU ARE A LOSER to whomever she said it to...
Yes, she loves you very much! (I hope you got my sarcasm)...
0 Replies

MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:51 am
@mark2794,
Mark you did what you had to do and I applaude you for that. I have no idea why some of these fruit cakes on this site are replying negatively to your entry? You felt something was wrong, you decided to investigate coz you needed cold hard evidence and you caught your rat!!.. Job well done! For the females hating on what he did, go eat a dick hypocrites! You all snoop around when your men arnt around and try to lay traps to see whether or not he's lying so what's the difference?? You do know what the word hypocrite means don't you?? His girlfriend morally broke and betrayed his trust which is disgusting and you try to hate on him for finding out the truth?? You bitches really do have **** for brains!! And people wonder why the divorce rate is getting higher and higher??
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:43 pm
@MrMix,
Oy, another wounded dog that is hauling like a chihuahua. You should
have named yourself MrMixedup. With your attitude I only can wish you good luck, you'll need it desperatley.
MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:20 pm
@CalamityJane,
The only wounded dogs Iv seen hauling like a chihuahuas are the women on this post?? So what you on about??? The evidence is in front of you or are you one of these people that don't live in reality? No need to wish me good luck sweetheart.. I make my own luck!!
NSFW (view)
Eliusa

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 11:01 am
@CalamityJane,
Oy, another wounded dog that is hauling like a Chihuahua?????????? LOL

Seriously it is a pair to Germlat, these 2 could make a world better place!

I am wondering now if sensitive people who were cheated on losing their minds completely and it is not coming back (the mind)?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:01 pm
@mark2794,
Personally, I am wondering why she's been your girlfriend for 4 years, what 37 when she met you, you have an ex-wife, you live separately and she goes to bed around 9pm weeknights and you can't stay over, you have to leave so she can go to sleep.

After 4 years?

Did your wife cheat on you? Were/are you really in a committed relationship to start with?

I'd be engaged at least therefore in the knowing that I mean something serious to you. And, you'd be staying over as well on some occasions where is the bond here?

Perhaps reality is, she is "just a girlfriend" at 41 years of age, tick, tick, tick do either of you want kids? She's already peri menopausal.

I'd seriously consider what you have to start with and perhaps what she "may" feel she's been missing out on.

0 Replies