So......what are you wearing?

ehBeth

Sat 5 Jun, 2004 03:08 pm
o.k.
so how loose are loose fit jeans/shorts supposed to be?

i bought some Bugle Boy loose fit long shorts today. i admit it, i bought the size i always do, didn't try 'em on. sooooo, i'm home, they're on - and i'm getting a draft where i don't usually expect one when i'm dressed Shocked and if someone was behind me they'd be able to see the second tattoo

too loose, right?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Sat 5 Jun, 2004 08:42 pm
I'm no expert on loose fit pants, but it sounds like maybe you should go down a size.

What kind of tattoos?
0 Replies

Chain

Sat 5 Jun, 2004 10:13 pm
A warm nightgown and a couple of socks. That's all.
0 Replies

SCoates

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 03:36 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
A, some people around me had a phrase similar to that, SCoates; 'you can bet your bush.' Maybe it is an abbreviated form of bushel Wink?

Incidentally, I'm wearing an old white nightdress.

Not that job of seeing what would happen if they mixed Woody Allen, Oscar Wilde, Villette, and mozzarella cheese?

I was actually quoting from Stephen King's "IT".
0 Replies

jasmine mirage

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 03:59 pm
hehe - this is a fun thread

jeans, white short-sleeved t-shirt, bare feet and matching underwear today (woohoo... it was laundry day yesterday, and I'm coordinated dontcha know!) wedding band, navel ring and a watch that tells me it's now time to log off!
0 Replies

Portal Star

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:06 pm
My work clothes (blue khakis and a white button down with rolled up sleeves) covered in icing of various colors. Hair: Hanging out of ponytail, covered in the kind of man-grease that only comes from a hard day's work. shoes: old, comfortable, falling apart, also covered in icing. And of course, very clean socks and underwear underneath all this mess.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:22 pm
The same style of loose fit shorts I bought yesterday, but 2 sizes smaller. Cinnesthesia was right. A size smaller woulda been better. So I went back today. 1 size smaller was fine - and still loose fitting. I could get into another size down - not so loose fitting. So I'm wearing my target shorts!

errrrr, they're below the knee, denim - with a sorta flowered patch over the right butt area. Grey snap-front Jacob cardigan. My baked potato clogs with those little socks that don't come up to your ankles. I was out cutting the back lawn/weed patch and didn't wanna be barefoot.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:27 pm
cutting? with shears? or mowing?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:33 pm
Long-handled shears tonight.
Got a new whipper-snipper today, I just put it together - it'll do the edges tomorrow.
Then the push mower will come out on Tuesday or Wednesday.
0 Replies

littlek

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:42 pm
layers, lots of layers. I was out on a boat today. It was in the 50s and rainy. Brrrr. I'm still trying to thaw out. It's hard to put on the heat in June.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:51 pm
Uh oh. I posted what I was wearing and the post isn't here.

Where is it? Oh, oh, I hope it's not resting on a Reagan thread..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 07:59 pm
Good grief, ossoB. Shocked
Put some clothes on!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:15 pm
oh, all right....
0 Replies

onyxelle

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:18 pm
short shorts w/ neon green side stripe and neon green sleeveless top
0 Replies

onyxelle

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:18 pm
psst - hey osso girl
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:38 pm
OK, ok. Well, you'd know what I'm wearing if you ran across whatever thread I must have posted it on! (sigh)

I am wearing what I wore last night at the gallery opening, as the day after those things I usually walk around somewhat dazed and lazy. So - black jersey slacks and a silk knit lavender blue too large sweater (thrift shoppe special) - today with bare feet and no old necklace or earrings.
0 Replies

sozobe

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:48 pm
Knit lavender silk... purty.

I'm wearing a long black linen skirt with slits up to the knees on the sides, red knit cotton shell, black sandals, silver hoop earrings. And my brown lacy cotton sweater which doesn't go but I'm cold. (It's HOT outside but when I asked hubby and visiting mom whether I should turn off the A/C or put on my sweater, they chorused at me to put on my sweater. Hmph.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:52 pm
Onyx, you sound like a vision in lime..
0 Replies

onyxelle

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:57 pm
inded osso...but in about 15 minutes i'll be a vision in peach, as it is bedtime here in orlando.
0 Replies

sozobe

Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:59 pm
Fruitilicious.
0 Replies