ars or not

litto

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 10:48 pm
Hello, iam a man 28yr old let me go straight to the description of my signs,I had unprotected vaginal intercourse in late April with a gal I didn't know her background, in July early July I started feeling feeling of sickness(feeling very tired) headaches, I have been having runny nose too, I had a rash on my chest between the breasts (not raised),I also had another itchy rash that was pimple like on my hands,shoulders,my back on August,I could feel my body was hot meaning that my temp was abit high,on September I had my lymph nodes one on my neck and several on my groin swollen and they are there till now but they have never been painful,had painful muscles n jointsI have been having night sweats all through, in late October I started feeling less tired but still tired till now, am having my feet so dry,itchy i could scratch tillni bruise myself,also
restless feet when iam on bed at night before I sleep ,I have also lost like 3kgs of my weight, my wife is OK she has not had any symptoms ,am so scared to take a test am asking any qualified doctor to tell me if these could be ars, I feel that I took long to develop signs
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 771 • Replies: 3

Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:21 pm
@litto,
This isn't the place to come for medical advice and we don't do online blood tests. If you started getting symptoms in August why haven't you already been to see a doctor? Putting it off is only going to make it worse if you are infected.
jespah

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 06:13 am
@Pearlylustre,
Plus, just because the wife allegedly has no symptoms, that doesn't mean she's okay. Really, this is not going to go away with wishing and hoping.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 06:21 am
@litto,
Ars or not, eh?

Yes, I would say that you have definitely been an ars.
0 Replies