Dilemma, what do I do..

HeyHeyB

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:40 am
Hi there,

I'm a 21 yo M and I don't know what I should do, heres my story...

Ive been studying abroad for a few months in the US, it was some kind of international school, nothing major just for the experience. This school was packed with other European students, and from the start I connected with a bunch of students for the whole time I was there (they started and ended the same time as me) now, there was this girl, she was really nice to me, always included me in everything we did or the plans we had ahead of us. She was nice but I was not really into her at all in the first place, but in the end I started to like her more and more. you should know that this group was pretty close.. we all get along really well. now since im back in my home country I really miss not just the group but I really feel I care about her. since all of us came from different countries, and live not so far away from each other, but far away enough to not see everyone for atleast once a year.. and Imagine this; hanging out every day for a while, to almost never... this kills me.. I chatted with her a couple of times but it slowly dies of course.. the last time we chatted we had a really good conversation, but out all of a sudden she stopped chatting or it took minutes before she answered.. Could this be some sign or something?? I dont know. but somehow something inside me tells me I should go for her and just show up and tell her how I think I feel.. but on the other side, it would be really awkward to see each other at reunions. and im afraid that It will kill the group if something I would try it, or if she thinks different.. I know we really had a connection in the US. I was just too afraid to make any moves.. because I was afraid it would kill my journey. Im also scared she doesnt feel the same way as I do.

In the US we had were kind of close, as I said, always counted me in everything which I really needed because of issues for the reason I went to the states. but in almost the end of the journey, she ignored me... I didnt know why, I couldnt bear it anymore and asked her what was wrong, or what I did wrong to her, she told me I was getting to comfy?? I didnt know what she meant it was really vague, but atleast it fixed the awkwardness and she was acting normal again..

anyway what should I do, should I go for her or just let it stay like this.. I know im really vague in my story, I just have a hard time writing down what I really want to say..

And also I dont fall in love or like a girl really fast.. so, its not I like I have this with everyone.. Let me know if I need to clarify something. Probably tell more stuff when more advices come up, but this is what I have in my head right now Smile

Greetings HeyHeyB

Looking forward to your advices!

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 07:39 am
"she told me I was getting to comfy??"

That means she was uncomfortable with being anything more than friends.

So she does not feel the same as you do.

You had a crush on her. That was nice, but not real.

Find a woman WHERE YOU LIVE and enjoy life.
HeyHeyB

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 07:57 am
@PUNKEY,
Hmm, This is why I dont like to write this stuff on a forum, because its hard to explain the situation. When we met up with everyone again, we sat together and she lay'd her head on my shoulder, that moment that I just explained was just the one minor setback, I just wanted to write not only positive energy from one side.. because the majority of the time, she always made sure I was there and stuff.
jespah

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 10:14 am
@HeyHeyB,
She's a nice person. I get the feeling you're confusing that with attraction.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 10:18 am
@HeyHeyB,
HeyHeyB wrote:
I dont know. but somehow something inside me tells me I should go for her and just show up and tell her how I think I feel.

no

she sounds like a very nice young woman but it doesn't sound like she is interested in you in a romantic way

continue to chat with her online - find out if she might be willing to speak with you by phone/skype etc - you can learn more about tone/intent if you can hear/see the person

0 Replies