revenge on cheating boyfriend

helligg

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:40 pm
Anything you have in mind will be welcome. This guy deserves it.
Actually from how stupid I've been lets say I deserved it too. A guy who doesn't come see you when you are at the hospital and when you get off from there. What could I expect. He's 17 years older and like a ******* stereotype he's just a **** up who takes advantage because I'm more fragile and inoffensive. Well **** that!
Saturday night he got a call "from his lawyer"..., right! So I make my little investigation : He has never been faithful. I'm not aloud to see any guy friend because that make him feel uncomfortable while HE cheats on me. Right!
I just want to **** his little face up right now! Anyone who will tell me "having a good life will be a good revenge" no! I'm 19 I'm hot im a sweet and awesome girlfriend , he's a 37 yo coked up asshole who hasn't been nice since 1980 of course I'm gonna have a better life. That makes me feel good. But I want more. I want him to know that I'm not that innofensive, that he messed with the wrong girl, that he wasn't going out with a sweet little thing he could hurt without consequences but with a fucked up crazy bitch! First I will Graff on his car "I ❤ cheating" and stab his wheels, my friends wanted to hit him but I still love him I can imagine him hurt. But I want more than just his stupid car I want him to remember me. I don't even care about going to jail and anyways he wouldn't even dare calling the police. Please anything you've in mind will be so welcome I need that revenge. This guy is a **** up, he deserves everything that will happen to him for taking advantage of people like he always did.

contrex

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:54 pm
Well, he may be an asshole, but at least he had the sense to dump a stupid, crazy, spiteful, bad tempered, vain, up-herself piece of trash like you! Do what you want. Mark his car. Don't mark his car. Live your life. Don't live your life. Whatever. Tell you what, get sweet revenge by holding up a liquor store with a baseball bat and deliberately do it so badly you get arrested and go to jail! That'll really make him suffer! Honey, bottom line is, you badly need to 1. Get over yourself. 2. Grow up.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:03 pm
@helligg,
I get it. He is a crappy person according to you and you hate him and you want revenge. I'm kinda wondering what that says about the kind of person you are.

Of course, you are only 17. Lots of time to grow up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:07 pm
@helligg,
helligg wrote:
he's a 37 yo coked up asshole who hasn't been nice since 1980

and you were with him why?
helligg

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@ehBeth,
I'm just super mad. Your comments are mean. I'm not gonna do anything just find someone else. But you guys are kind of mean. You should understand finding out your boyfriend the guy you love is cheating on you make you mad and sad. I'm just gonna stay home break up and learn from the stupid mistake I made
panzade

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 05:54 pm
You're pretty mad right now...
Not at him, at yourself...for fallin' for his crap.
That's how we learn when we're 19.
That's how I learned.
Let it go.
You'll do better next time.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 06:01 pm
@helligg,
Quote:
I'm 19 I'm hot im a sweet and awesome girlfriend
Dont forget modest.

Quote:
, he's a 37 yo coked up asshole who hasn't been nice since 1980
and you chose him, thus contradicting yourself on how great you are.

Quote:
anyways he wouldn't even dare calling the police.
You probably should not count on that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 06:04 pm
@helligg,
I think some of your language probably is or could be directed to yourself.

Learn from all this.

Also, revenge is stupid for a thousand reasons, starting with that it is stupid and going on from there.

Who cares if you're hot, what does that have to do with who you are as a person?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 08:00 pm
@helligg,
Quote:
But you guys are kind of mean.
No, we're honest. You came here and ranted about revenge. You were acting and sounding immature about the way you were handling his cheating. We simply were honest about how we viewed your post.

None of us supported what this guy did or felt sorry for you because you seemed to understand that he was a scumbag for cheating on you. Some men are scumbags. (As are some women.) You found one. Nobody blames you for being mad. But you came off as egotistical (I'm so hot and stuff) and taken aback that anyone could possibly cheat on you.

So be mad at him. Be upset that you wasted a part of your life on him. But grow up and get over it. Being dramatic and swearing and acting all tough about how you're gonna get revenge just doesn't fly here. It won't win you any sympathy, just makes you appear childish and immature.

So my advice stands that you simply need to grow up and get over the bum. Find someone who hopefully won't cheat on you. Good luck
0 Replies

Eliusa

Tue 18 Nov, 2014 09:18 am
@helligg,
'Anything you have in mind will be welcome'...WTF?
You mean people here supposed to give you an idea on how to punish your cheating boyfriend? Accept all you had already thought of you need AN ADVICE from people in forum on hurting a person we don't know so he can
remember you whom we don't know either?
Are you out of your ******* mind?
He is 17 years older than you and there hardly ever happily ever after between 36 y/old and 19...
You also said:
' I'm more fragile and inoffensive. Well **** that!'
One more question. Which part of your post was inoffensive?

And trust me it will stop hurting. But it is a lesson.
ehBeth

Tue 18 Nov, 2014 09:22 am
@helligg,
For sure you're sad and mad. You were with a stupid guy for some unknown reason and he didn't treat you the way you felt you should be treated.

Spend some time without a boyfriend - learn to appreciate yourself, work on your studies or job. When you're feeling better about things, a new relationship will appear.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 09:55 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
You mean people here supposed to give you an idea on how to punish your cheating boyfriend? Accept all you had already thought of you need AN ADVICE from people in forum on hurting a person we don't know so he can
remember you whom we don't know either?

Are you related to BillRM by any chance? Btw, I don't think she meant that. I don't think anyone would actually mean that.
parados

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 04:48 pm
@helligg,
Your best revenge would be to not do anything. If you feel you have to do something it makes him important to you and puts him in control. Walk away and forget him.
helligg

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 09:27 pm
@parados,
You guys are right. After thinking a little bit I realize I wouldn't even want to see him hurt even after all he did to me. He is not a good person and had to live alone because of it and now he will just have to be alone for the rest of his life. Even if he wanted to he will never be able to act good enough for anyone to stay. I guess that's a good enough revenge. Sorry if I sounded kind of extremist I was mad, and thanks to the last replies. You guys are right, life itself will punish him. I should focus on me and my friends right now and good things come for those who wait.
panzade

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:23 am
@helligg,
Right on sistah!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:11 am
@izzythepush,
'Anything you have in mind will be welcome. This guy deserves it.'

What else does it mean?
izzythepush

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:59 am
@Eliusa,
I don't know what it means, it's gibberish.
Eliusa

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
OMG! Compare whatever I had read in here it is almost aristocratic Smile)
izzythepush

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 09:00 am
@Eliusa,
If you mean inbred, I agree. It's total gibberish, the only poster I've come across who's actually less coherent than you is BillRM.
Eliusa

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
What is gibberish? Which part of who's post?