Tomwill

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 04:44 am
I live i Dubai and entered recently in relation with Ukranian lady I met her on dating site . Through discussions she told me she was in Dubai one moth ago . She was invited by an arabic man who issued visa for her and sent to her flight ticket and she came t meet him . She told me she had intention of looking for serious relation as she has a daughter 7 years old . She lied to her mama and left her daughter with her to go meet this man . She told me that she spet time with him and they had sex of course together , after this he told her that he is married and that he can't be with her . I wanted to know who was this man , she told me ...he is rich man , VIP and refused to tell me any thing about him . She told me that she threw him of her mind , and told me there is no contact any more ... this is what she says . But before she told me she was receiving messages from him but she is not replying him .... I have bad feeling about all this ... Shall I believe her that I am the only man now in her life or there is doubt she may be playing with me ... In fact she is coming soon to visit me , this will be our first meeting and she is bringing her daughter with her to present me to her . What shall I believe ? I am thinking when she comes , while sleeping to check on her mobile and skype .... I need to feel the truth ... I have this doubt about all . Please advise

jespah

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 05:20 am
@Tomwill,
Can you please give me all of your credit card numbers?

Seriously; this woman is scamming you in nearly the same way. She clearly finds guys who has something that she wants (in your case, either she's looking for a visa or cash) and may or may not **** them and then moves on.

She admitted as much to you. I do hope you secure your valuables and use a condom when she comes to visit.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 11:32 am
@Tomwill,
This woman is looking to be cared for. She has one thing in mind: support for her and her daughter. There will be no real LOVE involved. This is a business deal for her.

I doubt if you are the only one she is lining up plans with.

If you are looking for a nice woman, get on a LOCAL on line dating site. Otherwise you will be hit with all these women from poor countries who are looking for a meal ticket.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:49 pm
@Tomwill,
Just to ad.

You don't believe her. Always trust your gut instinct. If you did, you wouldn't be thinking of "checking her mobile and Skype"... If you already have to resort to snooping "before" you've even met a potential mate, think about it. That's not good.. In-fact snooping is not good.

Also. Dating sites are that. For dating. Trying to find a partner you can be happy with and hoping it's going to be a long lasting one.

Here you say " I've entered into a relationship" from a dating site, the woman is a con woman looking for cash/support for her daughter and I haven't met her yet.....

Why have you entered into a relationship? Was she that good looking? Are you that lonely?

Respect yourself. She's out there. .....
0 Replies