The Pres has a Brain Disorder. He must be removed!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:22 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I think it's about as likely as conservatives weaning themselves off of misleading analogies and appealing to extremes with every other statement.

Cycloptichorn

Quite a come back Cyclop.

Clearly you need to study longer at the feet of blatham.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:25 pm
!
I have not admitted to "pandering to imagined fans."

Firstly, I am not pandering, merely stating what I believe. Secondly, my fans are not "imagined". A number of people have privately messaged me, stating they like my commentaries. Very Happy

I have been thinking about the title of this post. Perhaps I should change it to The Pres. has a mental disorder?

If I recieve a few encouraging signs to do that, I may change the title. :wink:
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:52 pm
I have a serious fungus problem. No one ought to be anywhere near my feet.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:19 pm
I kind of like "crazy as a loon."
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:09 pm
!
From Capitol Hill Blue

Bush Leagues

Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides

By DOUG THOMPSON
Publisher, Capitol Hill Blue
Jun 4, 2004, 06:15

Quote:

President George W. Bush's increasingly erratic behavior and wide mood swings has the halls of the West Wing buzzing lately as aides privately express growing concern over their leader's state of mind.

In meetings with top aides and administration officials, the President goes from quoting the Bible in one breath to obscene tantrums against the media, Democrats and others that he classifies as "enemies of the state."

Worried White House aides paint a portrait of a man on the edge, increasingly wary of those who disagree with him and paranoid of a public that no longer trusts his policies in Iraq or at home.

The President's abrupt dismissal of CIA Directory George Tenet Wednesday night is, aides say, an example of how he works.

"Tenet wanted to quit last year but the President got his back up and wouldn't hear of it," says an aide. "That would have been the opportune time to make a change, not in the middle of an election campaign but when the director challenged the President during the meeting Wednesday, the President cut him off by saying 'that's it George. I cannot abide disloyalty. I want your resignation and I want it now."

more
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_4636.shtml
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:11 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Yes, you do -- I found it about as funny as a barrel full of dead babies.

As long as they are allowed to be used for stem cell research, I have no problem with it. :wink:
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:53 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blatham wrote:
radikal

There are a lot of sound reasons to find this President incompetent and dangerous for the country he represents. Your opinion of him and his administration will likely be born out, as the historians that detano inipo's link presume.

But I think we ought not to play the game the bad guys are playing.

Even better.

Let's keep it to ourselves that we know Bush is demented. If we express that fact we will become like the bad guys.

With this sort of rhetorical strategy, empires have been won!

Naughty naughty. Of course, I didn't say nor suggest dementia. I argued against the use of such a term when not based on sufficient data. That's the sort of yuck passing for truth claims or journalism in the quotes I linked after Gore's speech. I did say 'incompetent and dangerous'.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 04:06 pm
!
Psych profile+fascism receptivity+Lakoff's family framing concept links.

Quote:
This is entirely predictable. Bush* suffers from severe mental illness as has been well documented. We're experiencing Columbine High School on a global level.

Georgie was abused by his mother, shadowed by his father, shamed for mourning his sister's death and belittled in general. He became a self-destructive alcoholic with a cruel streak.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1033904,00.html
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 05:15 pm
Cav -- that's funny.

McGentrix's signature line is stretching the screen on all the forums he has posted on. Hope he fixes it.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 06:43 pm
!
McG is prolly doing that on purpose just to annoy us. Right Wingnutz are mean spirited twits, ya know.

Speaking of spirits.

http://www.arts-america.com/images/bush_bottle.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 07:47 pm
blatham wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blatham wrote:
radikal

There are a lot of sound reasons to find this President incompetent and dangerous for the country he represents. Your opinion of him and his administration will likely be born out, as the historians that detano inipo's link presume.

But I think we ought not to play the game the bad guys are playing.

Even better.

Let's keep it to ourselves that we know Bush is demented. If we express that fact we will become like the bad guys.

With this sort of rhetorical strategy, empires have been won!

Naughty naughty. Of course, I didn't say nor suggest dementia. I argued against the use of such a term when not based on sufficient data. That's the sort of yuck passing for truth claims or journalism in the quotes I linked after Gore's speech. I did say 'incompetent and dangerous'.

"Your opinion of him and his administration will likely be born out" - blatham

His opinion of Bush is that he is demented.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:59 pm
OK...understood how you might read it that way. Not my intent to refer to that notion though.
0 Replies

vladzo

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 12:34 am
to radikal & all :::::::::::::::::::

please read my thread on the military coup possibility

vlad
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 01:23 am
Acquiunk wrote:
Here is your competition Radikal, and you have a ways to go in the slander department. They are much better at it, they have had much more practice.

That's because that's all they've got.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 06:49 pm
Wilso wrote:
Acquiunk wrote:
Here is your competition Radikal, and you have a ways to go in the slander department. They are much better at it, they have had much more practice.

That's because that's all they've got.

Anyone else see the irony here?
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 06:54 pm
!
No slander intent on my part. I feel that the Pres. has a critical brain disorder that should be investigated. He should not be functioning as Pres.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:50 pm
Re: !
Radikal wrote:
No slander intent on my part. I feel that the Pres. has a critical brain disorder that should be investigated. He should not be functioning as Pres.

Note, Radikal, that you were not referenced in the posting, however if you feel compelled to explain your motives, who I am to stop you?
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 08:08 pm
?
I don't know who you are. Should I? If so, you are welcom to PM me. Smile

"Radikal, and you have a ways to go in the slander department."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:40 am
Except that slander must be spoken -- libel is the correct word for a written slur.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 09:45 am
Your are correct LW. Odd, and I speak (write) only for myself, I tend to imagen these exchanges as verbal not written.
0 Replies