The Pres has a Brain Disorder. He must be removed!

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:14 pm
The strawberries. It was when Bush proved without a doubt Saddam had taken the strawberries -
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
I thought it was the thimble that was missing from the sewing basket. It was thimbolic.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:40 pm
I think GW is burnt out from too many years of drinking and drugging.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:46 pm
Bush is not an intellectual and gets flustered when asked questions. That does not mean he is stupid. Some people are eloquent and some are not.
The decisions he makes are a different matter. He will not be remembered as one of the great presidents. He has completely divided the population, which is the opposite of his election promise.
Here is a sample of the opinions of historians..........Bush
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 07:56 pm
radikal

There are a lot of sound reasons to find this President incompetent and dangerous for the country he represents. Your opinion of him and his administration will likely be born out, as the historians that detano inipo's link presume.

But I think we ought not to play the game the bad guys are playing.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 06:28 am
!
I do enjoy your commentaries, Blatham. My stlye is different yet some like it. I do have my fans. Smile
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 06:44 am
Re: !
Radikal wrote:
I do enjoy your commentaries, Blatham. My stlye is different yet some like it. I do have my fans. Smile

Is that why you prattle on about the things you do? Because you have "fans"?
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:01 am
Perhaps Dear Abby can help you Radikal...

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana.They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas. I have two brothers; one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time "working girl". All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiance' and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports JOHN KERRY for President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:14 am
Here is your competition Radikal, and you have a ways to go in the slander department. They are much better at it, they have had much more practice.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:34 am
Fedral wrote:

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana.They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas. I have two brothers; one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time "working girl". All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiance' and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Signed,

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 10:57 am
tweedle dum tweedle dee
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:06 am
Fedral wrote:

Dear Abby,

Signed,

While I completely disagree with your politics, that was one damn funny post. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:08 am
Umm, I also have a sick sense of humour.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:22 am
Yes, you do -- I found it about as funny as a barrel full of dead babies.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:26 am
Now, Lightwizard has a pretty warped sense of humor!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:27 am
I've seen that same quote about 40 times, with a different name in the last line.

Somewhat funny tho.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 04:10 pm
I just knew this was going to get interesting...

What happened?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:16 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I applaud my fellow liberals!

Helping each other learn good argumentative strategy is key to getting the message across effectively.

Radikal, it's not even that I disagree with you, it's just that without using a more neutral style, it's very possible to come off as shrill. You lose your target audience right off the bat.

Solid, careful argumentative structure, built up from base principals with a good logical basis, is the key to an effective persuasive essay.

Cycloptichorn

This is beyond rich.

"I agree with your absurd premise, but if you want to pass it off as true, you have to be deceptively subtle,"

Who, pray tell, is Radikal's target audience?

He has acknowledged that he is, at best, pandering to imagined fans.

There is as much chance of liberals weaning themselves of hyperbole as there is of a 4 week old baby weaning himself of mother's milk.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:20 pm
blatham wrote:
radikal

There are a lot of sound reasons to find this President incompetent and dangerous for the country he represents. Your opinion of him and his administration will likely be born out, as the historians that detano inipo's link presume.

But I think we ought not to play the game the bad guys are playing.

Even better.

Let's keep it to ourselves that we know Bush is demented. If we express that fact we will become like the bad guys.

With this sort of rhetorical strategy, empires have been won!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:20 pm
I think it's about as likely as conservatives weaning themselves off of misleading analogies and appealing to extremes with every other statement.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies