Why Girls who are single are more interested in their best friends(girl) relationship?

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 07:22 am
There was a girl whom i loved a lot.We used to be friends may be very very good Friends ..I proposed her she dumped me by saying that stay away from me and one day you will realize life without me is worthwhile.
She has 2 friends.Both of them have their boy-friends.One of her friend is too good looking ..i mean beautiful as compared to the other.But the reality is that girl(whom i once loved a lot) is more interested in her friends relationship as compared to her friend.
Well my question is it that girls who are single are more interested in their friends relationship and want to be the girlfriend of the boy who love her friend or is it something else ?

jespah

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 07:40 am
@dammy1222,
So, with a sample size of exactly one, you've decided how everyone in the female of the species is?

Congratulations on the beginning of a fulfilling career in the sciences.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 07:59 am
@dammy1222,
How old are you?

Teen age girls are more concerned about each other than with a boy. This is a girl bond.

They ACT like they want a boyfriend, but often that is to impress their girlfriends.

That changes when they get older and can actually form a relationship with a person outside the "girls group".
dammy1222

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:34 am
@jespah,
i have seen many girls doing this silly activity of getting involved with the one who is more interested in their friend ......

4 years experience
0 Replies

dammy1222

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:35 am
@PUNKEY,
yeah the girl is 20 years of age...can be said as teenage..
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 11:49 am
@dammy1222,
It depends on what they're getting out of the relationship. Sometimes good friends are harder to replace.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 03:03 pm
@dammy1222,
We live in a different world dammy. Not all girls want to get hitched at 20 years of age, in-fact most guys that age aren't ready either.

There are friendships, laughter, parties, girls nights out, in, careers, fun, ....

Getting married usually means staying at home with your husband.

If you have seen the girls over 4 years and you say 20 (teenager) then 16-20 yep, the girls just want to have fun... Not get into a serious marriage situation, boyfriend is enough for them and that way they can still have their lives, friends, career and not worry about husbands and babies yet.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 04:12 pm
This is a classic loaded question. To answer it, one must accept the premise. It's a "have you stopped beating your wife" question.

The only reasonable answer that comes to mine is, you're goofy.
0 Replies