Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

vikorr

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 04:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Any antisocial demented individual can claim any antisocial group as their motivation.
I'm quite sure that some, and maybe even a decent proportion, are mentally unbalanced. There have also been plenty of educated people, and plenty of young people from privilege who have engaged in terrorist acts in the name of islam. And many radicalised muslims have gone from peaceful to murderously violent in a very short space of time.

There is also no doubt that many Islamist Organisations are violent, in ideology, and in practice. And a very significant percentage of Islamist terrorists have had exposure to Saudi Arabia.

Mental health will always account for a percentage of nutters, but in this particular matter - it does not explain patterns, the scale, the numbers, or organisations.

cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 11:31 am
@vikorr,
You need only look at the good ole US of A to see violence against humanity. All cultures have been guilty of unprovoked and unnecessary slaughter of innocent humans. Muslims have become the scapegoat of Trump. Trump is a racial bigot, ignoramus, and a liar. He brings no ideal to our country; he divides it.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/george-w-bush-bashes-trumps-bigotry-bullying-and-lies.html
vikorr

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 02:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I don't pay much any attention to Trump. He is everything that you say.

That said - Trump is both a lower level, and worse example of what I've said several times would start happening if this pattern of Islamist terrorism kept continuing - ignorant people would start taking things into their hands - as evidenced in the rising amount of radical 'patriot' organisations, and others, with the common theme of being antimuslim.

Admittedly Trump wasn't elected on that platform (disenfranchisement with the establishment is my understanding), but the public attack by disenfranchised people is what I was referring to.

I say lower level, because he's not physically attacking them, and higher level because the amount of power he holds as president can sway a lot minds to more extreme bents.

This issue isn't going to go away by itself. The internet has changed so many things things. The ease of access to Islams holy texts changed things. Islams sense of Umma vs the very small world this has become, has changed things. Social Media has changed things (not just in terms of Umma, but for recruitment as well). The access to bombs making instructions has changed things.

Burying our heads in the sand is not going to work. Chanting 'they've hijacked Islam' hasn't worked, and won't. Chanting 'Islam is a religion of peace' hasn't worked, and won't.

What then will work?

Governments are barely having this conversation in the public sphere. And the lack of apparent action, is causing a backlash. Not only that, but the threat is growing. Since 2015, despite the incredible amount of money they are throwing at it, the threat has grown significantly (at least in the West).

So again, burying our heads in the sand isn't going to work.

Discussion needs to start about how this can be solved, if it can (I have my doubts, given the contributing factors, but I've been wrong before, and open discussion at govt level would be better)
vikorr

Thu 21 Dec, 2017 10:26 pm
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/europe-to-be-hit-by-wave-of-hardened-terrorists-from-syria-and-iraq-top-spies-warn/news-story/0825d6ed81ffb3750324fb176c851487

Quote:
Europe to be hit by wave of hardened terrorists from Syria and Iraq, top spies warn

...The threat of a new wave of radicalised thugs spreading across Europe comes as security services said the UK had recorded the largest ever surge in “high risk” terrorist suspects and the threat was growing at the fastest ever rate.

Despite defeats of ISIS or Daesh on the battlefields of Syria and Iraq, the terrorist group was still actively targeting western countries including the UK and Australia, British spies said.

“There is part of Daesh which is functionally best described as an external operations department which has a whole bunch of people which pretty much all day every day are plotting terrorism in the West in various countries,” an MI5 agent told the committee.

The Intelligence and Security Committee’s annual report revealed senior spies had warned the government more than 300 UK nationals who fought for ISIS were likely to soon return to the UK and could attempt to carry out attacks.

Up to 6000 nationals from other European countries could also return home and try to carry out jihadist missions.
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 29 Dec, 2017 02:36 pm
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/gun-massacre-outside-coptic-church-in-egypt/news-story/dc5ff5be3ce81cd51a04884181b97c7b
Quote:
Gun massacre outside Coptic Church in Egypt

A GUNMAN on a motorcycle opened fire Friday outside a church in a Cairo suburb and at a nearby store, sparking a shootout that killed at least nine people, including eight Coptic Christians, Egyptian authorities said. It was the latest attack targeting the country’s embattled Christian minority...

It follows a similar attack on a church in Pakistan a week before Christmas which left at least eight people dead...

No group took immediate responsibility for the attack, which bore the hallmarks of Islamic militants, who for years have battled security forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula in an insurgency now led by a local affiliate of the extremist Islamic State group. It is centred in the turbulent northern part of Sinai but has also carried out attacks in the mainland.

The militants are targeting mainly security personnel and Egypt’s Coptic Christian minority...

This of course, is part of a longer ongoing Islamist war on Christianity in Egypt - links to previous posts in this thread:
Egypt: 2 churches bombed, 38 dead
Egypt: 130 churches attacked.
Anyone who cares to search attacks on coptic christians egypt can see the extent for themselves. And if you find that too broad, trying searching attacks on coptic churches egypt.
gungasnake

Sat 30 Dec, 2017 04:34 pm
Syria (without ISIS) might be an example of a peaceful muslim state but Assad's government is secular and Syria is not a Sunni-majority state.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 2 Mar, 2018 07:45 pm
There is no peace in Islam until Islam dominates the world. It is also nice to be back.
Here is something you all need to know, what Muslims choose to does not change what the religion says. Islamic literature tell us plainly what Muslims are supposed to believe and are obligated to do.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:37 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Not only that, but the threat is growing. Since 2015, despite the incredible amount of money they are throwing at it, the threat has grown significantly (at least in the West).

How can you advance such a crazy idea, that the threat is growing in the west? Who is it that has invaded myriad nations but the USA? How many hundreds of thousands have been murdered by the US/UK/... in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, ... ?

You have to remember that this "threat" was created out of whole cloth by the USA with its false flag 9/11 event. There were no Arab hijackers. There is no evidence for said Arab hijackers. There is volumes of evidence against said Arab hijackers.

Molten and vaporized WTC structural steel caused by US government/US military nanothermite tells us, unequivocally, that there were no Arab hijackers.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 02:56 pm
@camlok,
That post is not worth reading. You do not understand what containment is and why it backfired. Islam. Look at the religion it tells you why it failed.

The false flag stuff is total bullshit.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That post is not worth reading

Understandable that you take that tack - because it scares you so.

Quote:
You do not understand what containment is and why it backfired.

I do understand what an illegal invasion of sovereign nations means. That is the ultimate war crime, the equal to what WWII war criminals were hung for. Bush and Cheney et al should have been hung by now.

Quote:
The false flag stuff is total bullshit.

The USGOCT is total BS. There is absolutely no evidence to support it and myriad impossibilities within it that make it an impossible story.

"The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode." -- George Nelson Colonel, USAF (ret.)

coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:30 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Understandable that you take that tack - because it scares you so.

I am not scared of an enemy that I know, you won't even admit we have an
enemy.

Quote:
I do understand what an illegal invasion of sovereign nations means.

When you declare war it is not illegal.

Your false flag is bullshit.
cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:49 pm
@vikorr,
Indonesia is a predominately Muslim country, and Bali is a popular destination for visitors. I've been there twice, and never experienced anything negative while there. I have also visited these predominantly Muslim countries, and have never worried about my safety: Egypt (visited soon after German tourists were killed), Turkey, Morocco (stationed there for one year with the USAF), Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, Tajikistan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan.
BTW, also visited the Coptic Area of Cairo with my sister, and visited the church where Jesus supposedly hid.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I am not scared of an enemy that I know, you won't even admit we have an enemy.

We have an enemy and it is us.

Quote:
When you declare war it is not illegal.

The US broke international law when it illegally invaded both I and A. All based on US lies about 9/11.

Quote:
Your false flag is bullshit.

It's not my false flag. It is an USA false flag.

There was molten/vaporized WTC structural steel. How did "Arab hijackers"
manage to do this with jet fuel/office furnishings [max temp 1,500F]?

There was molten molybdenum [4700F]. How did "Arab hijackers"
manage to melt this with jet fuel/office furnishings [max temp 1,500F]?

There was iron microspheres, [2,800F] a major by product of the nanothermite found, some 6% of WTC dust. How did "Arab hijackers"
manage to do this with jet fuel/office furnishings [max temp 1,500F]?

There was US government/military nanothermite found in WTC dust. How did "Arab hijackers" manage to obtain a solely US government/military explosive and plant it in WTCs 1, 2 & 7?
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:21 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
We have an enemy and it is us.

Then we have two enemies and to think Islam is not one of them is stupid and wrong

Quote:
The US broke international law when it illegally invaded both I and A. All based on US lies about 9/11.

International law is non-binding.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:26 pm
@coldjoint,
International law is binding but it is unenforceable against rogue nations like the USA.

Why are you studiously avoiding the impossible science of the USGOCT?
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:47 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Much of international law is consent-based governance. This means that a state member is not obliged to abide by this type of international law, unless it has expressly consented to a particular course of conduct.

Next
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Why then does the USA pretend it has the power to hold smaller nations to the high standards it abuses regularly?

That is easy to answer. The USA is a war criminal, terrorist rogue nation.

Which illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan all based on the lies of the 9/11 USA false flag event. The one that you are petrified about addressing.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:58 pm
@camlok,
The USA is the best thing that has happened to this world. The first country to give people the right to exercise free will under the rule of law. We paid for our right to free will with our eventual death.

Not that I expect you to believe that, but it is better than the crazy you suffer from.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
We paid for our right to free will with our eventual death.

How then are you able to write here at A2K?
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:19 pm
@camlok,
You do understand original sin? The founders did.