Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You do understand original sin? The founders did.

Of course they did. They were the founding terrorists, the purveyors of genocide against Native Americans, the evil folks who embraced slavery, while out of their other side of their hypocritical faces they mouthed platitudes like 'all men are created equal'.

coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:39 pm
@camlok,
There is an Islamic civil war between Sunnis and Shiites, no Muslim country is peaceful. And killing minorities in those country's is not exactly peaceful either.That is the topic. If you want to call the US names start another thread.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 06:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There is an Islamic civil war between Sunnis and Shiites, no Muslim country is peaceful. And killing minorities in those country's is not exactly peaceful either.That is the topic.

Indeed it is the topic. When a country illegally invades another sovereign nation, it commits the ultimate war crime. All subsequent crimes become part of the initial supreme war crime.

The US/UK/... are responsible for all crimes that have flowed from their initial supreme war crime.

Quote:
In the judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, "War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."[2] [3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:05 pm
@camlok,
Wrong, when the religion that dominates those countries is one that advocates terror, violence, rape as a weapon, and supremacy their war with the non-Muslim world continues.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 09:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Your uninformed opinion means absolutely nothing. You are the same as the gullible folks who used to spout "the commies are coming" propaganda.

Equally gullible folks. Folks who believe US government 9/11 miracles and impossibilities.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:10 pm
@camlok,
I am not uninformed about Islam. I know you are.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote,
Quote:
Wrong, when the religion that dominates those countries is one that advocates terror, violence, rape as a weapon, and supremacy their war with the non-Muslim world continues.

Quote:
Islam in Indonesia. Indonesia contains the largest Muslim population of all countries in the world. The current number of Muslim inhabitants is estimated to be around 207 million individuals, most of whom adhere to Sunni Islam.
Introduction to Islam in Indonesia - Development of ...
www.indonesia-investments.com/culture/religion/islam/item248

Indonesia is predominantly Muslim, but most people only visit Bali. I've been there twice, and never felt unsafe or threatened. Bali is also a popular vacation destination for Australians. Bali is a magical place with many unique cultural customs and sites.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:09 am
@coldjoint,
Ive actually worked in several Muslim Countries and outside of the Phillipines or Indonesia islands where Islam is its own unique brand, the middle east countries all have fairly civilized outlooks for what wed expect from Theocracies. I happen to like countries like Jordan or the Emirates and have used em as a base of ops when working in places like Egypt .Even the booze is sold in "clubs" because its a profit earning product
Just think about having something like our an NRA overseeing things like explosives in US, wed probably have as many wacko bombings here as we read in the news about over there.

I once was in Lebanon while **** was hitting the fan around me,and I was politely and apologetically protected. The places Id not like to go back to is Niger ,Chad and Nigeria. There, the tribal wars are more intense than the news reports. I was shot at in anger in a remote Northern Area of Nigeria, (and lost one of my drillers who died of a rocket blast that hit his drill rig and there we were locating water supplies for remote villages-This was a few years after the Biafra uprisings and there was a" tribal turf battle" going on among the tribal nations) Islam was lower down the scale than was tribal identity.
Ill bet we have more crap going on in killing and crazyness in the US on a daily basis than most Muslim countries. When you get inured to it life goes on.
I was more afraid of Stockton California than I was in Nigeria. The thing is that the stuff in the US is RANDOMIZED. In any Muslim area where fighting goes on, they even cover it as public information to "keep away dummy".

Setanta

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:25 am
Ironically, authoritarian states like Egypt and Algeria have kept a lid on the fundamentalists--it's bad for business.
farmerman

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:30 am
@Setanta,
forgot about Algeria and Morocco. soma the best tasting goat I ever et.
Setanta

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:36 am
I do like goat . . . there's a food from the Islands that they call a patty. It's a meat stuffed pastry. It looks like a Hostess fruit pie, and it's stuffed with spicy meat. The Jamaican places sell goat patties, so as to appeal to the large Muslim population here. The pastry probably had an African origin--in the late 70s when I knew a lot of African speakers of French, and would go to their community center, the ladies all provided both couscous and a variation of what the Jamaicans call a patty.
farmerman

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:43 am
@Setanta,
I recall at blue men camps wed bring coffee and be treated to a feast of goat and all kinds of fruits. The way of toasting the meat over a fire with spices like cinnamon ,sumac, cumin and all kinda mints would flavor up goat meat so it didnt broadcast that tallowy taste. It was pretty good and the candied fruits were like nowhere else.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 11:34 am
@farmerman,
Was stationed in Morocco for one year with the USAF in the late 1950s. Visited many of the big cities including Marrakech (regularly), Casablanca and Tangiers. Always felt safe. Morocco is also one of the US's oldest ally.
Was able to travel to Spain, France and England while there. That's where the travel bug bit my behind, and have been traveling ever since.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 01:04 pm
@farmerman,
There is no unique brand of Islam that is merely a false impression. Islam was completed by Muhammad and is un-changable. People are publicly caned in Indonesia.
camlok

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
People are publicly caned in Indonesia.

People were publicly beheaded by USA death squads in Indonesia, they were garroted to death, hacked to death with machetes, the death squads publicly boasted about watching US gangster movies to learn new ways of murdering people.

US State Department officials checked off their lists as the people were slaughtered.

Quote:
Indonesia 1958: Nixon, the CIA, and the Secret War
By L. Fletcher Prouty
reprinted with the permission of the author

Blood ran in the streets. Villages were wiped out
and a million people massacred in a battle for the
riches and political control of Indonesia. Nixon
and the CIA wanted Sukarno overthrown. But the
creator of Indonesia knew how to fight.

A letter from one of the most beautiful women in the world lies buried in a stack of mail on President Ford's desk. Written in Paris on July 24, 1975, by Dewi Sukarno, the former First Lady of Indonesia and widow of Dr. Achmed Sukarno, the charismatic Father of Indonesia, the letter is an appeal to President Ford for a complete explanation of the CIA-led and supported rebellions that took place in Indonesia in 1958 and 1965.
It is not well known in the United States that the 1958 rebellion led to a major Indonesian civil war. The CIA-inspired uprising in Indonesia, unlike the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, was a full-scale military operation. The Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961 was made by a thin brigade of about 1,500 Cuban exiles trained by the CIA in Guatemala. But the 1958 Indonesian action involved no less than 42,000 CIA-armed rebels supported by a fleet of bombers and vast numbers of four-engine transport aircraft as well as submarine assistance from the U.S. Navy. It also involved a major training and logistical supporting effort on the part of the Philippines, Okinawa, Taiwan, and Singapore. But despite this massive armed force, the 1958 rebellion, like the Bay of Pigs invasion, was a total failure. Sukarno's army drove the rebels on Sumatra and Celebes into the sea.

There are some who might call the 1965 uprising a success. At least the rebels were not driven into the sea. However, for the United States it was a fantastically costly endeavor. The rebellion ended in the most massive and ruthless bloodbath since World War II. While the headlines in the United States dealt with the slaughter in Vietnam, the press of the rest of the world heaped blame on the United States for the barbaric massacre in Indonesia. The victorious new government of General Suharto proceeded to assassinate nearly one million people. This terrible slaughter and the ensuing imprisonment of tens of thousands of Indonesians stirred Dewi Sukarno to seek President Ford's assistance in gaining the release of her countrymen from prison.

Dewi Sukarno has received no answer. But even without a reply she knows. The silence from Washington speaks for itself. A denial, if true, would have come without hesitation. The Indonesians know. The Latins had a phrase for it, "Is fecit cui prodest" -- the perpetrator of a crime is he who profits by it. Today, major U.S. enterprises are plundering the raw material wealth of Indonesia -- rubber, tin, and oil -- in a manner that is more vile than what is happening in Chile. And there is no one to stop them.

Achmed Sukarno was one of those rare men who rose during the hours of crisis to unite one hundred million people and lead them out of the ashes of World War II. Sukarno came to liberate his country from the Japanese, the Dutch, the Portuguese, and from all others who were ready to enslave his country once again. He established his government on the "Five Pillars": (l) belief in one supreme God (2) just and civilized humanity (3) unity of Indonesia (4) democracy (5) social justice.

Sukarno was forced to thread his way between communism and capitalism. His independence made him both friends and enemies. His worst enemies came from his polyglot people who are scattered over more than 3,000 islands. These islands make up the world's largest archipelago; they stretch along the equator for over 3,400 miles and are located in Southeast Asia between the Philippines and Australia. From one of these islands came Lt. Col. Alex Kawilarang, the military attache serving in Washington who was to defect to the rebel forces and lead the rebel contingent on Sumatra, the Indonesian island richest in natural resources.

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Indo58.html
coldjoint

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:13 pm
@camlok,
This not about the US.
coldjoint

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:33 pm
Quote:
Indonesia: Non-Muslims whipped for violating sharia law

Not good.
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/non-muslims-whipped-violating-sharia/
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:59 pm
@coldjoint,
It is. It is about the hypocrisy of the USA and its citizens. The ones who are advancing all the lies about Muslims based solely on the USA lies about 9/11, another of the many USA false flag events.
coldjoint

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:02 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
advancing all the lies about Muslims

I am speaking of Islam and those things are not lies, individual Muslims have nothing to with the facts about Islam. Period.
cicerone imposter

Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Do you know US history about discrimination?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans