The next two years are going to be fun...

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:38 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think that the person happiest with the results last night (secretly of course) is named Hillary.

The only change we won't see but it will happen is that the "deals under the table" will be taken by Republicans more than the Democrats.

This is to say, for the regular citizen, the same punishment will continue, with a future chaotic economy, while politicians still making deals to save themselves of what it comes and the special interests are preparing to start better places where to invest and keep safe their status.

Hillary is a woman who when she is under pressure, she starts to lose her mind. We can remember in the debates when she imagined to be under fire in her visit to Bosnia, a fiction story that was "her reality" at the moment of the debate.

Another moment of crisis in her mind, when she said about the possibility of candidate Obama being killed before elections.

Hillary Clinton's mind works well as long as she is not under pressure, and she becoming the next US president is a dangerous thing. It is obvious that she will become nuts again if any event against our economy or security happens, she will be "loco" "crazy" "nuts" living "her reality" again which will be even opposite to what is going on in the US and the world.

She might swears that she is 100% capable to take the job as the next US president, but we know that her mind is not right.

If Hillary Clinton wants the best for this country, then she must quit her intentions of being the next US president.

She is too old, and her mind and general health are not 100%, and she knows it, her doctor knows it, we know it (witnessed in the former debates).

An independent and impartial psychological test must be performed on her, because she has showed to be out of touch with reality in several occasions.

McGentrix

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am sorry that the Democrats did so badly... in truth I would have like them to have kept the Senate rather than getting trounced so dramatically. that being said....

Now the Republicans have both houses of Congress, they are going to have to govern. I think this is going to be fun to watch.

I am looking forward to see McConnell and Boehner (and Cruz for the tea party) explain why they can't do anything productive when they don't have Harry Reid to blame.

I think that the person happiest with the results last night (secretly of course) is named Hillary.

It's gonna be a hoot!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:25 pm
@carloslebaron,
I can see by the -2 that Hillary is already untouchable on this forum. You would think there would be someone smart enough to realize that professional politicians are not want people want.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow, record time for a thumbs down.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/chuckle.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:30 pm
Hiel Killary!!!!
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/worshipme.gif
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s374.gif
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 07:26 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Of course, a filibuster isn't what it used to be. You know who to blame if you don't like it.

Actually the Democrats limited their new filibuster rules to subjects like confirmation of nominees. If the Republicans want to do away with filibustering legislation, they will have to go beyond what the Democrats did. The Democrats also put a time limit on their rule so that it will expire before the Republicans take over the Senate.

If the Republicans simply want to maintain parity with the Democrats, they might want to consider waiting until a Republican is elected president in a couple years, then enacting the same temporary rule for exactly the same number of days that the Democrats used it.

The Republicans should be sure to fill up the amendment trees (or whatever the terminology is) though for the next two years.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 08:00 am
@coldjoint,
She is somewhat a politician, but then so are most of them or they wouldn't be where they are. In any case, there is no one on either side who can beat her. On most polls of those she would run against, she is ahead. So, people must want a professional politician. You are right, as of right now, she is untouchable.

Election 2016 Presidential Polls
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 01:14 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
She is somewhat a politician,

That is all she is. She lied about Bosnia when she was first lady. And has been lying ever since. She knew Alinsky personally and is an avowed collectivist no matter what she says she is.

Her presidency will completely destroy the rights of individuals and employ government control in almost every aspect of life. She won't make it because those things are a known quantity.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:41 pm
@farmerman,
Except for Obama care the president has been more conservative than liberal all the way down the line. What makes you all think he will veto anything but Obama care.
engineer

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 06:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Because President Obama is slightly conservative and the bills that are going to be sent to him will not be.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 02:33 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
In any case, there is no one on either side who can beat her. On most polls of those she would run against, she is ahead. So, people must want a professional politician. You are right, as of right now, she is untouchable.
Election 2016 Presidential Polls

After President Obama's 2013 gun control debacle, the Republicans have a guaranteed win in 2016 (unless they screw up really badly, but don't count on that).

If Hillary is nominated in 2016, she will lose to whoever the Republicans nominate.
roger

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 04:48 am
@oralloy,
Sure? I don't believe I could vote for Jindal just because of the religious issues. Nor Chris Christie, for all kinds of reasons.
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 05:05 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Sure? I don't believe I could vote for Jindal just because of the religious issues. Nor Chris Christie, for all kinds of reasons.

Well, I'm certainly not infallible. I'm certainly capable of being wrong.

But I'm pretty confident.

Mr. Obama came out of 2012 with the political capital to push a legislative agenda, and he wasted every bit of it on a pointless frontal assault against impregnable NRA defenses.

So instead of having second-term legislative victories under his belt, come 2016 it'll have been a long six years since he's managed to get any legislation passed.

I'm thinking that'll put the voters in the mood to change which party controls the White House.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 05:10 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
@maxdancona,
Not so fast. As witness the 2 digit IQ of our own pinky here, I am convinced that the voter is an easily impressed and swayed herd dweller.

Obama has been blamed for not cleaning up faster after the 2008 economic disasters. His policies have been successfully agendized by the phrase masters of the GOP and the DEMs were too stupid to not let it happen early in the game. The announced GOP agena was always to MAKE OBAMA FAIL.

NOW, the really big prize, that being 2016, needs to be developed from a postion of trength, not another 2 years of gridlock. I think the GOP will work its ass off to compromise with Obama and vise versa.
We have an "INTERREGNUM" a sort of "American Enlightenment" for the next 2 years (IMHO of course).
People will be walking over themselves to appear compromisesng and helping government work.

I agree with most of your post, farmerman, with one exception, the poster who posts consistently in pink doesn't come across as rational, but abnormal who doesn't belong in the same category as most Americans; most likely "Pinky"resides in a mental institution with access to computer privileges in order to orient said poster to a broader interaction with society.

The American masses, generally speaking, are impressionable, will buy anything if it's repeated often enough, and yet, Americans under the right climate, will look at the politics, the current economic condition and realize the Republican Party means them no good whatsoever,,,,like how could the GOP care for the welfare of ordinary Americans when they are working hand over fist for special interests and exclusively for the rich and super rich?!

The year 2016 promises to be entirely different from 2014 when the GOP were not "actively" running for president and had little opposition from posters, especially Dems. Mainstream America will turn out in droves to make their displeasure against the do-nothing congress known and vote for a strong decisive leader who is willing to work across the isle. Republicans will see they are facing a formidable up-hill battle and will, as your post indicate, do a U-turn, with the possible exception of Ted Cruz, the Texan fanatic who is getting on his senate colleagues nerves. The negative rhetoric thrown about by right-wing politicians trying to outdo one another in their past purity political antics will be recognized by Republicans as self-defeating. Only a few Americans turned out to vote in 2014 so the GOP has yet to feel the full wrath of the majority of Americans who cannot stand the abysmal policies of Republicans like the ultra rightwing extremist of Iowa, Joni Ernst. It's a good thing for her she got elected in an off-year because there is no way in hell she would have seen daylight in 2016.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 10:56 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
I agree with most of your post, farmerman, with one exception, the poster who posts consistently in pink doesn't come across as rational, but abnormal who doesn't belong in the same category as most Americans; most likely "Pinky"resides in a mental institution with access to computer privileges in order to orient said poster to a broader interaction with society.

I am quite rational. Remember I am not the one who agrees with the head blowholes on this forum, in the MSM, or the WH. The inmates now run the asylum.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 11:04 am
Quote:
NBC's Today Ignores GOP Winning 53rd Senate Seat, Discusses World’s Largest Corn Maze Instead

One of countless example of MSM bias toward conservatives.
Quote:
Early Wednesday morning, Republican Dan Sullivan officially defeated incumbent Senator Mark Begich (D-Alaska) more than a week after Election Day. With the victory, the GOP now has 53 Senate seats and could pick up a 54th seat if Congressman Bill Cassidy (R-La.) defeats incumbent Senator Mary Landrieu (D-La.) in December’s runoff election.

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbcs-today-ignores-gop-winning-53rd-senate-seat-discusses-worlds-largest-corn-maze-instea
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 11:13 am
Here you go after carrying the water for progressives, here is your reward. You get called stupid, well you have earned it. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/horray.gif

Quote:
Last night Megyn Kelly showed a 2nd video of Obama architect Jonathan Gruber talking about how Obamacare passed because Americans are “too stupid”:

Clearly Gruber thinks he knows what’s best for us stupid Americans, just like Obama and Democrats believe they are our betters. So much so that they’d hide important information about a bill just to shove it down our throats.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly-shows-2nd-video-of-obama-architect-calling-americans-too-stupid/#ixzz3IsK8Lumj
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:25 am
@carloslebaron,
The patron saint of the Republican Party is a man who tried to pass off his WWII scenes in the movies as things which actually happened to him.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 11:04 pm
@Blickers,
You you mean Ronny Raygun dident single handely win ww2?
roger

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 11:57 pm
@RABEL222,
At least as much as Hillary Clinton dodged bullets in Iraq.
0 Replies