Can I get her back, or to try and forget her?

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:01 am
Well, i had a crush on one girl, who goes with me in school, we were flirting and sending love messages, one day she called me out on some kind of "date", we were talking and walking, but i think i was boring to her, because she got a boyfriend,which i didnt know until end of holidays when i saw her in school, she didnt want to tell me, but continued to flirt with me,after 2 weeks in school, she told me that she wont chat or talk with me,but problem isnt with me. I got bored and called her a wh*re,but i just wanted in some way to talk to her,because i was joking i didnt mean it. She started arguing, called me a pu**y, and went away. I was apologising the whole day, embarassed myself, i really liked her, and would do anything for her, but she just blocked me, ignored me. Recently i saw her laughing at my jokes in class, or giving some comments, but still not talking. I really miss her and i think I fu*ked up the whole thing and there no return, but some kind of hope wont die inside me. We are enemies, but i would still kill for her. SO, to wait more and more or to forget her 4ever?

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 10:36 am
Zuma - YES you did screw this up, so forget about her.

What have you LEARNED from all this?

When you didn't get your way, you lashed out with a cruel remark. Very immature! LEARN to either walk away or laugh it off, but don't fall into that trap again.

When she announced that she had a boyfriend you needed to back off, completely. Maybe you misread her, maybe she was a tease, but for sure, she strung you along. So LEARN to spot these kinds of girls.

Now - get out there and try again, this time with an available, nice gal.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
And resist the urge to call girls whores when you're angry. People will think you're an asshole.
0 Replies