Should I Stay or Should I go?

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 10:40 am
I met this guy back in Ohio 2013 on a missionary trip over the summer. Everyone believed the guy I met looked 20 but from the moment I walked into the host church I knew he was 17 just like me. He has done 4 tours, 3 before I met him. Anyway I got the opportunity to meet him and we connected pretty well. On the first night we brushed our teeth together, the 3rd day we biked and ended up spending the whole day together.

That day I had a premonition right before I heard my name called for prayer partners. At first I didn't want to be prayer partners with him because I didn't want to like him too much. I knew deep down that he was still going to be my prayer partner. Just the other day he put his arm around me and I felt like I blushed in his arms. Though out the whole tour he helped me strengthen my faith because he wants to be a pastor someday. He helped me out by asking me questions like Have you read your Bible and explaining a verse as I was crying in front of him.

He gave me complements and made the tire a memorable experience for me.

This past summer I visited him in Michigan to tour again. At first the tickets for the flight their didn't work out due to the wrong dates. I cried so much because I might have missed a day of tour. Even before that my mother didn't want me to go again but I went anyway. After tackling thoughs difficulties I ended up going on the right day for another 12 day tour.

Day1: he stuck his foot in my face and made me laugh
Day 2: jumped over my head and asked what my favorite sport was, we both love soccer so I said that
Day 3: He played a lot of sports with me
Day 4: We had a good conversation, he asked me when my birthday is, asked about me going to the beach often but I don't go often even though I live in LA close to the beach (scared of driving though the cliffs, hights scare me)
He saw me cry at the devo, second time he's seen me cry
Day 5: Met his Grandmother and sister, got her to tour on Iowa, and really bonded. He teased me for breaking the faucet at his church, as he was walking up 3 steps with carpet he tripped as he was teasing me.
Day 6: He licked chocolate off my thumb after I asked who wanted chocolate. He took a selfie with me before our performance. (Total of 2 selfies together with him and I)
Day 8: Sang in a group of 3 people with me, it was his highlight
Day 10: Lots of 1 on 1 time I helped him calm down with stress from unloading the van suitcases and music equipment, I got mail from his Grandmother that night, feet washing devo I washed his feet he stared at he while I encouraged/thanked him, he had dialated eyes.

Does he like me? Is there anything I'm not seeing?

I've had preminitions in my future with him. Aka giving birth and growing old and helping him wash his feet (this premonition was right before I washed his feet on tour)

I've been on a total of 3 tours. He just got into College, I've been in College for 2 years at a Community College. I will soon be at a University for probably another 3 to 4 years. If I don't meet someone else along the way should I keep my heart open for him? I might not see him for several years. Also on my last tour (he wasn't there on that one) they said some people date after tour is over so should I wait? Or move on?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,222 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 10:42 am
@Curiosity Is Key,
You've posted virtually the same thing three times.

Please don't do that.

Wait for a response to your first post/thread.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 10:45 am
@Curiosity Is Key,
http://able2know.org/topic/258388-1#post-5803131

http://able2know.org/topic/258392-1#post-5803148
0 Replies

Curiosity Is Key

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 10:48 am
@ehBeth,
I know, I tried to delete the other one. Besides the first one is less descriptive and listed.
0 Replies