Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 12:32 am
To start off this discussion I would like to start with my question, Does He Like Me?
I've known this guy for a total of two tours, each tour was 12 days each. The first year we were prayer partners. He is a little younger than me by a few months. I'm almost 19 he's 18, currently we are both 18. I met him when we were 17.

We share common interests
Both Christian
Music, singing: he plays gutair and piano, I love singing
We enjoy soccer, he's played on a team though so I'm not as good
Biking

He's done a few things that I've caught on my radar
Touching shoulder several times
Teasing when I broke a faucet by barely touching it (later on I found out we were at his church that night) he tripped over carpeted stairs (only 3 steps) as he was teasing me
Licked chocolate off my thumb voluntary cause I asked if anyone wanted chocolate
He asked about my birthday
He starred into my eyes as I was washing his feet during a devotional, his eyes were dilated and seemed to be locked on my eyes (kind awk)
In the beginning, we've had awk silences
He offered me warmth after I told him "cold hands, warm heart" to his question, why do you get cold?

I've been speachless in his presence once. I know I probably blushed the first time he put his arm around me. He knows I get jealous sometimes cause I told him when we were prayer partners. I've cried in front of him, also near him, and about him during tour. He's seen me cry twice, I'm a normally happy.
He noticed that I was cold and offered warmth

He wants to be a pastor, many girls like him. Randomly I have gotten 2 premonitions about him in my life. He lives in a different state.

Do you think he likes me? Should I move on? Any advice? I would love to answer your dating questions in return. Thank you! :-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 08:27 am
SURE he likes you - but he lives in a different state.

So - how is all that going to be handled IF you two start up something?

He really sounds like a flirt. Beware he was just not trying to turn you on - then dash off home.

Do you know if he is even available? Guys like him have GFs.

I think you need more interaction with guys so you are more experienced in spotting flirts.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 09:23 am
@Curiosity Is Key,
Your post is so cute and wholesome, nice to read sometimes.

Well, it seems you both are very religious and perhaps your religion promotes abstinence? If yes, then he wouldn't want to get aroused by flirting with you too much - if no, then I would say he definitely likes you, however, given the distance and that you only see each other on religious tours, it is probably for the best to not act on any infatuation.

Good luck!
0 Replies