1 in 5 women get raped?

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Someone who has admitted to spiking drinks really has no place talking about consent.

according to the feminists no man has the right to say anything about consent, consent according to them is all about the state of mind of the female. You are on the right track, just keep coming up with rationalizations for why people who think different than you dont have a say in the matter, one day you might get to be as exclusionary as they are.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:
Sex law which criminalizes human nature is inhumane, the guy who talks his woman into letting him nail her tits to a board is not, he is normal.

That you would consider such extreme sadomasochism "normal" speaks for itself.
You are one sick dude.

try to follow the conversation dear, the subject was coercion, not BDSM acts.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
valid government rape statistics, that 1 in 6 women will be raped over the course of her lifetime,

My we have all kind of figures one in four, one in five and one in six and whatever other numbers that the feminists think they can sell.

Those so call valid government numbers/statistics are base of riggs surveys and the only solid number we did have was the number of reported rapes to law enforcement going back 70 years or so.

Of course trying to claim that we are in a middle of a rape culture/crisis and having the FBI numbers being at an over three decades low was so embarrassing that the feminists needed to change what was being included in the database so tends could no longer be track going forward.

oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 03:36 pm
@BillRM,
Good grief Bill. Why do you humor this scumbag?

Izzythepush LIKES injustice. The more you convey the magnitude of a horrific injustice to him, the happier you make him.

You're never going to get him to act like a normal human being who cares about right and wrong.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 04:26 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Those so call valid government numbers/statistics are base of riggs surveys and the only solid number we did have was the number of reported rapes to law enforcement going back 70 years or so.

Of course trying to claim that we are in a middle of a rape culture/crisis and having the FBI numbers being at an over three decades low was so embarrassing that the feminists needed to change what was being included in the database so tends could no longer be track going forward.

It's interesting how you cherry pick the government data and statistics you choose to believe, and that which you choose to disregard as "rigged", in order to support your personal bias and your need to substitute propaganda for comprehensive factual information.

The Justice Department has already acknowledged that its crime reporting statistics on rape--which you consider "the only solid number we did have"--were inaccurate due to significant undercounting. Their archaic 1927 definition of rape excluded significant numbers of reported rapes at the state level, as well as all rapes of males. Yet you continue to promote FBI statistics that the government has said are not accurate. So much for your interest in truth.

This year, statistics are coming in based on both the old and updated federal definitions of the crime of rape, for comparison purposes so again, you are lying when you say the government is not tracking trends going forward.

Based on the data coming in from the states currently, reported rapes are up 43--46% over what they were last year.

What's the matter, BillRM, not enough women getting raped for you to consider it a significant problem? Most women wouldn't agree. We're talking about human beings, not just abstract numbers, and, at the moment, it is the outspoken rape survivors who have drawn the most attention to the problem.

Fortunately, people like you are in the minority--elected officials are finally paying serious attention to the sexual assault/rape issue on our college campuses and in our military, and in the general population as well.

So far, the only hysteria about the topic is coming from the rape deniers, like you, who are hysterically carrying on about "a war on young men" and a paranoid conspiracy of feminists "out to get men." The only people the government is out to get, and stop, are rapists. I know only a very small percentage of men commit rapes, but you must believe all men are potential rapists, if you see the efforts to deter sexual assaults as "a war on men".

I thought you had me on ignore...lying again, as usual.

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 04:42 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
The Justice Department has already acknowledged that its crime reporting statistics on rape--which you consider "the only solid number we did have"--were inaccurate due to significant undercounting

As if an agency run by Obama/biden would possibly function is any other way than being a lap dog for the feminists. Drunk

Besides, this is Washington circa 2014....a town out of ideas, unwilling to abide by the Constitution, almost always more interested in making a few million bucks for themselves easily than they are working for the people, moving this country forwards. This government has very little credibility, dont be giving me their press releases expecting me to give what they say more than the 3.6 seconds of consideration that their behavior and quality of work warrants.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 04:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
try to follow the conversation dear, the subject was coercion, not BDSM acts.

Don't patronize me, you creep. I followed what you said all too well.

This is what you said:
Quote:
Sex law which criminalizes human nature is inhumane, the guy who talks his woman into letting him nail her tits to a board is not, he is normal.

You assertion was about sexual assault laws criminalizing "human nature". You then gave the example of a man engaging in an extreme sadomasochistic act of brutality as something you consider "normal". It is neither "human nature" nor "normal" to engage in such brutal violence and injury for sexual satisfaction--whether you "talk your woman into allowing it or not." It is way off the norm, and you are a sicko.

If you don't want to discuss extreme BDSM acts, don't bring them up as examples of your idea of "normal". Normal refers to how the majority of people behave, there is nothing within the norm about the example you gave.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This government has very little credibility, dont be giving me their press releases expecting me to give what they say more than the 3.6 seconds of consideration that their behavior and quality of work warrants.

They have to do what ever they can to discredit the FBI database numbers as it is the six hundreds pound gorilla in the room as far as the claims that we are in some rape crisis/rape culture that need to be address by everything just short of martial law and billions of federal funding.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:12 pm
@BillRM,
The FBI has said their previous figures on rape were inaccurate due to significant undercounting.

Now that the state figures on rape are being fully included in the federal reporting numbers, the federal numbers for rape are showing an increase of 43--46% so far this year..

Why is any amount of rape acceptable?

Your stupidity, and dishonesty. knows no bounds. Laughing
http://www.nicedoggie.net/2007/wp-content/images/76-head_up_ass.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:24 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Now that the state figures on rape are being fully included in the federal reporting numbers, the federal numbers for rape are showing an increase of 43--46% so far this year..

We can get any number we want, all we need to do is change definitions, which we did. The number is not up, this is not the same number, this is a completely new number.

This is yet another example when on the first pass your words sound reasonable and knowledgeable, and remain that way unless one take the time to think about the words, about what is being said. All too often your sentences and even whole paragraphs dissolve into a pile of horse ****.

I have no idea what motivates to come here and spend hours trying to deceive people. Is this some kind of an ego game with you? You must be one twisted ****, that much is sure. Dont bother claiming to be better than me, sure I am twisted, but I dont lie about it.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 06:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
We can get any number we want, all we need to do is change definitions, which we did. The number is not up, this is not the same number, this is a completely new number.

If you want federal crime reporting statistics to accurately reflect the number of such crimes occurring on the state level, you can't use an outdated definition of a crime that excludes a significant percentage of those state crimes.

This is not an entirely new definition, it's an expanded, and updated, definition, more in line with that of the states, to allow for the inclusion 0f those crimes at the state level that were being inappropriately omitted and undercounted at the federal level. The numbers now coming in more accurately reflect what is actually occurring on the state level. And the government continues to track crimes of rape under their outdated definition as well--by comparing both sets of numbers, they hope to ascertain just how much underreporting might have been going on in the past.

The current, more accurate, numbers now coming in from the states, show an increase of 43--46% over last year, which provides an initial indication of how much underreporting was going on in previous years.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 06:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I have no idea what motivates to come here and spend hours trying to deceive people

My theory is that she is tied into the rape crisis industry and the river of federal funding powering it in some manner or other.

Given that unlike you and I she have reveal zero about herself in all her tens of thousands of postings she must have something of that nature to hide.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 06:37 pm
@BillRM,
http://www.a-1video.com/Jerry%20laughs.gif

God, are you a schmuck.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 07:07 pm
This is in today's news...and it also involves senior citizens.
Quote:
Former cable TV technician accused of sex crimes in 2 New Jersey homes
BY A.J. ROSS
Friday, November 21, 2014

TOWACO, New Jersey --
A former cable television service technician in New Jersey has been arrested on sex charges stemming from incidents in two Bergen County homes.

He had the right uniform and credentials, but police say this cable guy had the wrong intentions, sexually preying upon women inside their homes and police say it wasn't the first time.

He's now behind bars and women Eyewitness News talked to are both relieved and taking extra precautions.

"That makes you feel like you can't have anybody in your house, like you can't even allow the person that's supposed to fix your TV," one resident said.

A professional house call by the cable man suddenly turned into a terrifying episode for two women in North Jersey when police say 31-year-old Jonathan Malave sexually forced himself on them.

"It's very alarming to hear that someone with credentials could get into your home for a valid reason, he's checking your cable and then to find out you've let someone in who really shouldn't be in your home," another woman said.

Perhaps what's even more alarming is police records show this isn't the first time Malave has been accused of sexual assault.

In fact, in 2012 while working as a cable repair subcontractor for Cablevision, Malave allegedly made unwanted sexual advances toward a 32-year-old Stony Point woman.

He later managed to get hired by Time Warner as a service technician where investigators say he used his job again to prey upon a 60-year-old woman inside her Ridgefield Park home.

Police say that incident was followed by another assault involving a 71-year-old woman in Fairview.

The second victim notified Fairview Police who launched a joint investigation with the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office.

Malave was arrested Wednesday and charged with sexual assault and criminal sexual contact.

"I'm glad he was caught them because I'm in my 60s," one woman said.

Very, very alarming, very alarming, because you never know they do all kinds of stuff," another woman said.

Time Warner Cable released a statement saying, "We're working with local law enforcement as they investigate these allegations. Mr. Malave is no longer a Time Warner Cable employee."

Time Warner says Malave has not been an employee since early September and their company does conduct pre-hire background checks on employees.

Bail for Malave was set at $250,000 with no ten percent option and no contact with the victims as a condition of bail. He was remanded to the Bergen County Jail in lieu of bail.
http://abc11.com/news/former-cable-guy-accused-of-sex-assaults/405356/[/quote[
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 07:17 pm
@firefly,
There are two main possibilities for why Firefly constantly brings up elderly rape even though they are rare and are a very small part of the sexual assault picture.

1) she is emotionally involved with the subject...either she or some other old person she knows was raped

2) when the vast majority of rapes are from the unions of inexperienced young people who dont know the ropes of sexual negotiations yet and thus could be considered confused consent and not acts of aggression firefly is desperate to keep the conversation on events that are actually sexual aggression. This is part of a pattern of the feminists calling every sexual event that they dont approve of "rape" and at the same time pressuring us to assume that every event they call rape is an act of a man over powering and sexually using a female. Firefly claims that she is not a feminist, but boy oh boy she she acts like one.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 08:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
There are two main possibilities for why Firefly constantly brings up elderly rape

Yup.

1. Rapes of the elderly are less frequent, but hardly "rare". A woman may be raped at any time in her life, and both I and Found Soul have posted about the rapes of 100 year olds--the rapes of the elderly contribute to the rape statistics, and no one should pretend they don't exist or don't matter.

2. Most rapes, even those against young women, are not due to "confused consent"--and looking at the rapes of the elderly--which also include non-stranger rapes--helps to expose that BS on your part. Sexually assaulting a young woman who is sleeping, incapacitated by drugs or alcohol, or saying, "NO! STOP!" does not involve "confused consent"--they are sexually assaultive acts committed without consent. Claiming "confused consent" is a smoke and mirrors tactic often used by defense lawyers to defend their rapist clients and try to discredit their accusers.

You seem to regard the rapes of the elderly as some sort of aberration, and it's, unfortunately, not. It just doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to peddle. You just can't deal with the reality of rape, and why rapes occur, and why they target the vulnerable, be they young or old..

And a "yes means yes" standard of consent, is an excellent solution to any issues regarding possible "confused consent".
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 08:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
And, the reason why I bought it up?

My Mother is elderly..............I wonder if that would actually constitute in reality 1) and 2)
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 08:44 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Look how many rapes of elderly women I've found in news stories from just the past few days. This is part of the reality of rape that Hawkeye just doesn't want to deal with or face.

And I just found another one, from three days ago, and this time the victim is 101.
Quote:
November 18, 2014
Antoine Devon Pettis: Man Charged With Brutal Rape Of 101 Year-Old Woman

Antoine Devon Pettis, (20) of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has been charged with the brutal rape of a 101 year-old woman.

Police say that after a careful investigation, Devon Pettis was targeted as a suspect due to DNA evidence, according to NBC. Reports state that Pettis originally intended to just commit robbery, but then decided once he was inside to sexually assault a 101-year-old woman. Pettis has been charged with burglary, aggravated battery, and second-degree sexual assault.

According to the criminal complaint, the 101 year-0ld woman went to bed and woke up early in the morning on September 1 to a strange sound. The woman thought the the sound was coming from outside the house so she closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep. A short time later, according to WISN, the elderly woman heard a noise and realized that someone was in her bedroom.

The 101-year-old woman was slapped several times by the intruder before he raped her.

As the room was dark at the time, and the shock and horror of what was happening set in, the woman said she had no idea what her attacker looked like. The woman was taken to the hospital, and doctors told authorities that the woman had injuries consistent with sexual assault. DNA evidence was acquired and sent to the state crime lab. Authorities say that the case was cracked through a familial DNA – DNA from a family member that was already in the state crime lab database. (On a side note, experts say that this is only the second time in history that family related DNA samples have helped solve a case.)

The DNA evidence led Milwaukee Police investigators straight to Antoine Devon Pettis.

Pettis had previously been identified as a potential suspect on November 13th. When the DNA familial evidence came back from the state crime lab, suggesting Pettis, his DNA was matched against the crime scene DNA, and there was a perfect match.

When confronted with the DNA evidence, Antoine Devon Pettis cracked. He admitted to the assault, saying he intended to break into the 101 year-old woman’s home and steal property. Pettis said that he never planned to commit the rape.

Pettis faces up to 55 years in prison if he is convicted on the three charges of burglary, aggravated assault, and second degree sexual assault.

What do you think? Is 55 years in prison a steep enough sentence for a man convicted of raping a 101 year old woman?
http://www.inquisitr.com/1619751/antoine-devon-pettis-man-charged-with-brutal-rape-of-101-year-old-woman/#bsG0ITjAGhRx7r8H.99

Who wouldn't worry about their mother, or grandmother--or great-grandmother--after reading about rapes like that? There is no age limit that protects a woman from the possibility of being raped.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 08:55 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Who wouldn't worry about their mother, or grandmother--or great-grandmother--after reading about rapes like that? There is no age limit that protects a woman from the possibility of being raped.

Let me guess, 20 years ago you were telling everyone who would listen stories about young girls being abducted off the streets by strangers, even though it almost never happened. And yet on the nightly news we could count on 10 minutes being sucked up by this allegedly happening 7 states over. What a tremendous waste of time and energy this sensational story telling cost us, what a diversion this was to preventing and understanding much more common problems.

When we talk about sexual assault lets at least try to talk about things that are most likely to actually happen, lets make policy around things that are actually likely to happen, not freak events.
firefly

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 09:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
Sorry, these rapes of the elderly aren't "freak events"--and when you take into account the decreased female population size for those over 70, as compared to the number of females in the 18-24 age group, the frequency or probability of sexual assault/rape might be at least 1 in 5 for the 70+ age group.

We already have policy and sexual assault laws to cover the rapes of individuals of all ages--the law distinguishes no difference between the rape of that 101 year old, who awakened in her bedroom to find a 20 year old about to rape her, and a 19 year old college student who awakens in her dorm bedroom to find a 20 year old fellow student about to rape her, or in the process of raping her. Both situations involve a vulnerable victim selected by a sexual predator--and the act of rape is the same in both situations.

The problem is, most people can regard the rape of an elderly woman as shocking, but a rape of a female college student should be regarded as equally shocking and equally appalling, if we really want to deter and decrease rapes, and put more sexual predators behind bars. We should no more accept rape, or try to excuse it, when it involves the female college age population then we do when it involves very elderly women. Rape is rape, and a rapist is a rapist, regardless of the age of the victim.

You just can't deal with the reality of rape, and your main interest is in minimalizing and trivializing rape, in all age groups, and making excuses for rapists.