how to react?

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 11:08 pm
I just found out my classmate has been dating my crush since july. she knew i loved him too much but still she had no decency. my friends think i moved on but i never can. i will see her tomorrow. i just wanna punch her but i cant. what should i do? should i not talk to her? i feel like dying..

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 12:14 am
@Krrypton,
Get over it and move on. You'd be surprised how many more people you'll meet that has the potential to become someone special. I wouldn't worry about anything permanrnt until you're in the late twenties.

When young, it's natural to keep looking. If you're not engaged, they're free to roam unless you had promised each other about not dating others.

Love is based on mutual respect - over a long period of time.

You didn't say how old you were or which grade you were in.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 12:23 am
@Krrypton,
Krrypton wrote:

I just found out my classmate has been dating my crush since july. she knew i loved him too much but still she had no decency. my friends think i moved on but i never can. i will see her tomorrow. i just wanna punch her but i cant. what should i do? should i not talk to her? i feel like dying..
Dying is not a good idea.

What do u think that she shud have done ?

If it were turned around the other way,
then what woud U have done in that situation ?
Please tell us.

David
jespah

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 05:34 am
@Krrypton,
You have no claims here. Lots of women (and men) have a crush on Brad Pitt and it's not justified for them to go to Hollywood and punch Angelina Jolie's lights out.

Having a crush on someone gives you zero rights, sorry.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 06:27 am
@Krrypton,
Krrypton wrote:

I don't know why you think your rights are more important then someone else's
Maybe they feel as intensely about your crush as you do. Has that ever occurred to you? Your classmate has been dating your crush? Sounds to me like he had the courage to ask her out and you didn't . Or maybe you did and she rejected you. You have NO right to think your classmate should step aside....just because you love her so much and he knew it.
0 Replies

Krrypton

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
im 15. high school.
Krrypton

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:16 am
@OmSigDAVID,
i didnt fight for him enough cuz i knew she had a crush on him too. i am perfectly sure i wouldnt do that to her. she kept it secret.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:17 am
@Krrypton,
If you're 15, I'll stick by my opinions posted earlier. Take care.
When you're 15, you still have much to experience and learn. Take it slowly.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:41 am
As someone said, you don't have a claim her on other people's lives.

Doesn't HE get a say in all this?

Why be mad at HER?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:44 am
@PUNKEY,
Good point. That's a good reason why she needs to 'let it go.'
She needs to learn that she cannot control others.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:50 am
@Krrypton,
Krrypton wrote:

I just found out my classmate has been dating my crush since july.

look at it the other way.

Your crush has been dating a classmate of yours.

He chose to date her. That was his choice. If you care about him, you should be pleased for him that he's with a girl he likes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:51 am
@ehBeth,
True love is when you're happy to see them happy.
0 Replies

Krrypton

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 08:00 pm
everytime i see them together i wil be a mess
chai2

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 08:45 pm
@Krrypton,
Krrypton wrote:

i didnt fight for him enough cuz i knew she had a crush on him too. i am perfectly sure i wouldnt do that to her. she kept it secret.

So neither one of you were supposed to get him?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 06:32 am
@Krrypton,
Krrypton wrote:

Well...get yourself together. You win some and lose some...that's life. That's why they're called crushes.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 09:50 am
@Krrypton,
You wrote,
Quote:

You're doing yourself no favors by your immature reaction to a situation that you have no control over. You're going to experience many more disappointments in life, because you cannot control other people - with your self pity.

Get over it, and move on. You'll meet other girls during your life, and some day you're going to meet that special one that'll make you glad you didn't waste your time in the past.
0 Replies