Will we ever learn how to separate life from illusion

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 06:49 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Once again this is coming to the wrong conclusion. Objects give us a sense of solidity because the strength of the repulsive force is enough to keep us from sinking into the ground or walking through walls or putting your hand through a table.

When you are ignorant of the repulsive force and you are not aware that atoms are made up of mostly empty space except for this force that repels atoms then you would obviously arrive at the wrong conclusion.

In fact nothing ever touches anything at all. The repulsive force is so strong that no two objects ever actually touch.

COURT CASE: Teacher abused teenager girl.

Judge: According to the plaintiff and witness, you committed sexual advances by touching the victim...

Defendant: Such claims cannot happen in reality, your honor. The repulsive force acts repelling the atoms of my body and of that girl's body in such a way that we will never be in contact. You can't judge me because an illusion.

Judge: (looking at the guard) Guard, use your baton and hit the head of the defendant.

PUMP! (The guard hit hard the abuser's head)

Defendant: (Crying in pain) Why do you hit me? What was that?

Judge: The repulsive force.
0 Replies

MattWSpanjer

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:15 am
@Rickoshay75,
Whoa. Heavy. Not sure what this means but heavy. God bless you though my friend. Life and evolution are two different things. Smile

Hope you are okay, this post I find rather troubling but that's understandable seeing as I do not get your point!

Matthew William Spanjer
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 10:26 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Rickoshay75 wrote:
I doubt it because we don't accept our senses as being real and
they are our only contact with the real world.
Do u care to offer any proof of this ?

With no sight, hearing, feeling, taste, or smell, we would be helplessly lost.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 10:32 am
@Rickoshay75,
You wrote,
Quote:
With no sight, hearing, feeling, taste, or smell, we would be helplessly lost.

Those are the foundation of how we live our lives - whether our perceptions are correct or not doesn't matter, because we all make our decisions based on those senses.
0 Replies

Joona

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 06:22 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Its slightly possible and mad necause we should be one with observated like godlikeconscience. Or is 15yo boy just messing things that i really not for his brains?
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 11:09 am
@Rickoshay75,
We will learn how. It is simple.

despite the fact that if we think life is "an illusion, and all experiences of other people are justly the same illusion, rendering all their testimonies and experiences fallible evidence",

we can determine that reality is not an illusion because it still exists. Whether perceived as an illusion or not, you factually alter it and react with it. Therefor, the substance of the "illusion" is positively effected or negatively effected by you, and those reactions are real, so it is too.

Life, by definition is not an illusion, because an illusion is something which does not correlate with material law. fact. This argument resolves the theological question.
0 Replies