WIll my soulmate return?WIll babe love me again?

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:43 am
First of all my name is Rob,and i'm here to share my grief my sorrow and my anger.. my girlfriend left me 15 days ago on 30-9 :'( i was her second bf.. we stayed togheter 10 months.. she stayed 1 yr and 7 months with her first... now the thing is... she didn't want to stay friends with him or even hear about him... when she left me said to me that she doesn't want to lose me as a person... she loves me as a friend... but she just doesn't feel love anymore... now i know one thing... i was optimistic (was) and positive .. but she.. most of the time was pessimistic and depressive.... now from i learnt till now... when a severe depression hits,that person cannot love herself anymore nor the loved ones... i am thinking now that maybe is the depression that talks not my sweet babe of mine... i promised her she will be my only girl... forever.. a few times she said that too... even thu she said that she's afraid she is gonna do something stupid in the future... and once i remember she said..dat if she ever leaves me.. she's afraid that she will return to me... and that she can't even think how her life would be like without me... a few days ago.. i told her that we can't be friends anymore and that it's gonna be the last time she we'll see , the next day was her 18 birthday, and i asked her best friend to go to her place and see how she's doing... she went there and saw and then she told me that ma sweet babe was very sad and lifeless.. even thu it was her 18 birthday... im thinking .. it is maybe her dad's fault too? never met him.. just that after 5-6 months of relation he suddenly stopped her from seeing me anymore.. so we met in secret since then.. im wondering if she reached her limit and now she's maybe not even realising what she is doing.. in the last two months... she was looking for reasons to hate her.. ofc she didn't find any coz i can't hate my soulmate.. (yea we used to call ourselves like that a lot..) in the end.. on that cursed Tuesday .. she told me that she might fall in love with my best friend... (lie) so she can make me get away from her... ofc later i found out it was just a stupid reason of hers.. she was saying that if i hate her i won't suffer after her .. but i still do.. everyday... anyways after her birthday passed i called her the next day and told her i am sorry for being rude with her.. and she said some apologies too (don't remember why exactly) and i heard her voice on the phone.. it was the saddest one i ever heard... and we became friends again.. and then i talked with her the next day and she sounded happier.. now.. if she doesn;t love me anymore.. why was she so sad after i told her we can't be friends anymore?... and why did she told me in the day of the break-up that maybe one day we will meet at the right time and we will give it another try... her best friend and closed ones told me that she was the most happiest when she was with me.. despite her time with her first.. i remember how much we we're talkin in the nights on the phone.. how perfect she was describing me and dreamlike... even thu we are living in different cities (15 min distance with car) it's unbearable the thought that i lose her... and after this year is finished.. she won't come anymore to the school in my city.... and i can't even bear the thought of not seeing her again.. and as much as i know her i don't think she will have another BF..... ever coz.. she was saying : "we don't have a relationship,we have love" im thinking that maybe after this temporarily depression will go away she will realise what she has done and will come back to me... i'm tired of crying everyday.. and have insomnia's everynight.. i just want to be in her arms again... and i know that deep inside... she misses me and loves me... i believe she just doesn't know it yet.. that's why i let her some free time to think and maybe i'll contact her first.... and seriously guys.. how can you read all of these bull**** ? :\ ..she said she is a cold hearted bich but i don't believe her since she still cares about me.... i think this depression made her say what she said... she would've never hurt me like this...she was always telling me how unreal i am and how unreal our love is...fairtytales can't even match it...it's that love ...once in a lifetimes...and yea we had like 90 % things in common...she said she will always fight for me.. how can depression take away all her feelings?why would someone departe from everyone that cares about him... i miss her so much.. im lookin at the pics togheder... at that video she sent me... when we met she was 17 and me 19 ... my birthday is cooming soon... maybe she'll want to meet me who knows.. GOd help and thanks for reading my crap.. Sad we had so many plans for the future... we wanted to run togheder... we wanted to make passionate love under the nightsky.. we had so much to do.... I NEED HER BACK AND EVEN THU SHE DOESN't REALISE IT NOW SHE WANTS TOO i know it.. i feel it... it must be.... damn cryings......Sad

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:56 am
She's an 18 year old GIRL. Some girls have severe emotional ups and downs. Sounds like you've got one of these. She and her girlfriends are having a blast with all this drama.

You have been more than friends and it sounds like you don't want to be in the "friend zone" with her. So . . . .don't let her put you there.

Be a man and tell her that when and if she is ready to be your GF you MIGHT be around.

Cut back on your own drama, too.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:01 am
@kryptonide,
kryptonide wrote:

.... I NEED HER BACK AND EVEN THU SHE DOESN't REALISE IT NOW SHE WANTS TOO i know it.. i feel it... it must be.... damn cryings......Sad

No. You do not know this. You are not in her head.

Give her some damned space. Will she return? Hard to say. But you hanging around, moping and hoping, isn't getting the job done.

If she really is depressed, then she needs medical intervention. This is above your pay grade.

Want to be a friend to her? Then stop trying to get back together and instead try to help her get some treatment (it need not be drugs. It can be talk-only therapy). Do this without an agenda.

And go and live your life. You have hobbies? Work? School? Chores? Something? Occupy your time and your mind with other things.

You may find you stop missing her. You may find you miss her more. You may find she returns because she misses you, and thinks she's missing out on good times with you. You may find she lets you go and gets on with her life.

But you'll never know any of that if you keep obsessively dwelling on this. And you'll certainly never know it if you keep thinking you can read her mind.

You can't.
kryptonide

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:06 am
@jespah,
how can i occupy time when we did togheter all the activities i do alone? everyfreakin thing i do reminds me of her,even looking at the sky Neutral
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:08 am
@kryptonide,
Quote:
everyfreakin thing i do reminds me of her,even looking at the sky
Stop looking at the sky. Start making some new friends and doing stuff with them.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:13 am
@kryptonide,
There are tons of things you can do alone, or with friends. Do you need a list?

Cripes, get some exercise, read a book, write bad poetry, bake a pie, go to a ballgame, rake some leaves.

Activity helps. BTW, I suspect YOU are pretty dang depressed, too. Physical activity can really help with that. Get off the computer or the phone, get outside and move your body.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:37 am
@kryptonide,
Quote:
WIll my soulmate return? WIll babe love me again?
That's un-predictable.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:52 am
You misspelled Kryptonite . . .

I feel a soundtrack coming on . . .

0 Replies