White Guys Liking Black Girls? Comment!

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 06:10 pm
Don't really know how else to put it. I love white guys. They're so hot. I'm not racist or anything, I'm black. I don't know it is just a thing of mine. I've met a couple of guys who are white who like black girls. I've also met guys who want to have sex with black girls. Then I've met guys who don't like black girls at all. My question is does anybody feel the same way? Like any white guys who like black girls? Any experiences dating black girls? I want to hear it from the other side of the fence. Thanks for reading
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,051 • Replies: 12

NSFW (view)
maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
I apologize for Hawkeye. He is a disgrace to my gender.
DashDynamic

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:09 pm
@maxdancona,
I appreciate that. He confused me a bit going off topic with BDSM...
maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:10 pm
@DashDynamic,
I am a white guy. I had a serious relationship with a Black woman for a couple of years (this was many years ago). We were considering getting married (we didn't and eventually the relationship ended).

I can only speak for myself. I have been in love with several women. After the initial attraction and novelty it doesn't matter.

Personally, I would rather you be attracted to me as a man, than as a White man.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:10 pm
@DashDynamic,
Quote:
Comment!

I did the best I could to comply with your command.

You are welcome.

Quote:
He confused me a bit going off topic with BDSM...

Given the title of this thread the notion of BDSM being off topic has yet to be determined.
DashDynamic

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:12 pm
@maxdancona,
I understand you. I like all races but it is something about white guys. To me it is like guys being attracted to blondes but will date brunettes without a problem. It is just something attractive about it. I wouldn't want someone dating me just because I'm black.
DashDynamic

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, thank you
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:21 pm
@DashDynamic,
Attraction is a funny thing. Obviously physical characteristics play a big role in this. I don't think you will find anyone who disputes this. There is nothing wrong with finding White men attractive (certainly not to me).

Just remember that any relationship involves individuals. If there is a man who you find attractive (for any reason) I hope that you can strike up a conversation with him.

If an attractive Black woman showed interest in me, I would respond favorably.

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:32 am
Now for the sound track . . .

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:34 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
If an attractive Black woman showed interest in me, I would respond favorably.

I wouldn't. The Girl would kick my ass, and i would deserve it.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 04:51 am
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:18 am
Let's not forget -
0 Replies