What should I do regarding this guy I have a big crush?

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:13 am
Hi guys, I really need your opinion here about this guy.

About 1 month ago I won in a competition some music lessons in a local music school. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, so was really excited with that. On my first lesson I totally felt something about the music teacher. He seems like a great guy, we talk a lot as well and have a lot in common. I'm having a big crush on him now and don't know what to do.

He already asked me if I'm single or dating someone and other personal questions as well. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he's into me as well, but he haven't tried anything. This may seem crazy to some of you, but I did a tarot reading on him and it said that he feels strongly attracted to me but that he's just going with the flow and that there's another girl in the picture and that he's confused and making comparisons at the moment.

Well, the lessons end in one week time and I don't know what to do or if I should let him know how I feel? It just feels kinda awkward to me because it's still his workplace, it's not like we're on the coffee shop or something like that.

Also, I don't know if that's also the reason why he still didn't ask me out or is more forward, because if I say no or something goes wrong, it could become a problem for him at work!?

Well, with tarot or without tarot, I can tell he's into me, even last Friday on our lesson I could totally see his lingering look at me.

So, guys, what do you think about this? Should I give him some hints (what I'm doing now is just asking him general questions and smiling and making eye contact), or should I say something more forward, or should I just go with the flow too and see what happens after the lessons have finished?

Really need a guy advice on this one! Thanks in advance!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:19 am
Tarot cards are not to be taken seriously. They can apply to anything in your life. But heed these words, tarot cards are a great way to get to know yourself via the self-reflection mechanism of the mind, as long as you understand that its all in you - the cards are deceiving you. The pictures and the contrasts such as death, life, riches, poverty, etc. It really helps your brain come to conclusions about yourself.

That said. I have to ask first, do you plan on always using tarot cards as a guidance to your future circumstances?
thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:28 am
@One Eyed Mind,
The tarot reading was by chance. I was at a mystical fair with some friends and they were all "let's all go do a tarot reading", so we went and then the psychic asked me to ask a question and I asked about him.

So, no, I don't plan to use tarot cards as a guidance in the future!

Anyway, my question is not about the tarot reading but about what I should do in my situation!?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:34 am
@thisgirl,
Well, he told you himself he was confused and someone else was in the picture, so... Wouldn't that be evidence that the guy is honest? And males that are confused about things, is a rare thing to come by.

So A. He's right for you. You should just be yourself and don't try to be anything but, while making compromises here and there.

B. He's good at lying and he said he was confused and someone was in the picture to get you jealous and test you.

Things like this requires relation points, dear. We need contrasts, and we need behavioral patterns. What was his facial expressions. Did he show any signs of body language?

Dispositions, provide them.
thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:37 am
@One Eyed Mind,
The tarot reading told me there was another girl in the picture and he was confused, not him...
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:39 am
@thisgirl,
I usually don't misread people's posts, my apologies.

So basically, everything you are curious about is mounted on a tarot card reading, huh?

Tell us more about the guy, yourself. Body language. Does he do anything - just one thing that seems off? Be honest. And you won't have misjudged answers.
jespah

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:40 am
@thisgirl,
I offer instructional viewing.

Seriously, this is the guy's livelihood. If you say something, you will make him incredibly uncomfortable – and that's the best-case scenario.

If you date, he will likely never get a paying gig like this again, because parents like yours won't trust him around their daughters anymore (and possibly not around their sons, either).
0 Replies

thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:43 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Can you please forget the tarot reading and reply based on the rest I wrote? Smile
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:53 am
@thisgirl,
I would be obliged, however you have not provided enough details for a proper analysis.

Body language.

Doubts.

Age.

There are things you left out that are needed to give you an answer that is 3-D instead of 2-D.
thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:05 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Well, regarding body language: he tend to mimic my behaviour: if I laugh, he laughs, if I sit or stand up, he does the same, etc.

He also smiles a lot, looks to me profoundly in the eye, does lingering looks. Also, he asked me if I'm single or if I'm with someone, and asked me other personal questions as well. Why would he ask that if he wasn't interested, I guess!? For ex, I have a 5 year old son and he asked me if on weekends I'm always with him, or if I'm alone sometimes as well.

He also asks me a lot of general questions like what am I doing on the day of the lesson, if I'm going out, staying at home, etc., and general questions about what I like or don't like like sports, food, etc. We do seem to have a lot in common!

But I guess what strikes me the most it's the way he looks at me! His eyes tell it all really. And yes, I've noticed his eyes changing when he's looking to someone else.

So, this provides you with a bit more info? Smile
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:10 am
@thisgirl,
Here's my advice. When someone simulates you, it could be because they admire you truly, or because they have untrue agendas.

Try to test the man's waters and ask him something that he can't smile about. Something serious. Like death. This is the best way to get beyond their surface, because everything flows at the core.

You guys don't have things "in common". He's just simulating you. This is why everyone thinks they have a "soul mate" - they don't understand that people are creating their "soul mate" by merging with someone else through ideals and interests.

Again, just play it safe. Test the waters. Know what a man is capable of and what the mind is capable of. Know how they work. Don't be stupid or desperate. Use your brain and use it well.
thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:22 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Well, the reason I say we have a lot in common is because when he says he likes this or that, that's exactly what I feel too, so he's not simulating me because he doesn't know if I like it too or not.

I don't believe he's playing me either and yes, we did talk about more serious stuff and he wasn't smiling.

And no, I don't think I've met my soul mate, I don't know him that well.

I'm not desperate, I was just trying to get some advice on what I should do, if I should give him some hints, be really forward, or if I should just go with the flow and see if HE does anything after the lessons finish.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:31 am
@thisgirl,
thisgirl wrote:

Also, I don't know if that's also the reason why he still didn't ask me out or is more forward, because if I say no or something goes wrong, it could become a problem for him at work!?

he could lose his job if he asks a client out
One Eyed Mind

@thisgirl,
Here's the problem. We like a lot of things. We like some things more than other things. When he said he liked something, you only said you liked it too because you did. When he says something like, "I drink soup out of a cup.", and if you also do that, there's no ambiguity to that. That's legitimately a common relation between you. Now if you apply what you liked that he liked to those around you, I bet you they all like what you and him like, but they don't drink soup out of a cup.

Just be careful, dear. You have a body and brain that protects you from danger. If you sense anything about him, that gives you a strange feeling about him in a "he's not as he seems", get out. That's really how you survive in this world. You test the waters.
One Eyed Mind

@ehBeth,
I am pretty sure that love > occupation in every case.
0 Replies

thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:36 am
@One Eyed Mind,
That's what I'm trying to do with coming here asking this question, asking for other's opinion on what to do.

I don't have a strange feeling towards him, he seems genuine and a good guy and I feel good energy around him. I'm an Empath, so I feels other's energies quite strongly.

What my gut feeling tells me to do anyway is to take advantage of these last lessons in order to ask him more questions and know a bit more about him, but just in a friendly way. And wait until the lessons are over to see if he makes any move. I know from experience that if a guy is truly interested in a girl he DOES make a move.

I would like to go out in a date with him, out of his work place where we could feel more at ease and see how I feel around him. At his work place makes things a bit awkward.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:52 am
@thisgirl,
thisgirl wrote:
see if HE does anything after the lessons finish.

this seems like the best choice at this point

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:55 am
@thisgirl,
Then you're all set.

I couldn't imagine why you would be confused after this discussion.

Take care. Wink
thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:03 am
@One Eyed Mind,
I'm not anymore, thank you.

You know, I got out of a bad relationship almost one year ago and for many months I wasn't ready to date anyone. Then I started to open to that possibility and feeling happy with myself and then I met this guy.

I really would like to go out on a date with him and know him better, but because of my previous relationship where I felt so neglected and was working alone in the relationship, now I'm looking for a guy that REALLY wants me in his life and is able to ask me out and do whatever he can to have me by his side.

And I won't compromise on that.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:09 am
@thisgirl,
Love is an amazing thing.

Tesla fell in love with a pigeon.

I fell in love with the Universe.

Others fall in love in ways that truly shows that love comes from within.

It's almost as if sex and love are two entirely different aspects of life. That sex is simply the spice to a fundamental appetite.