What should I do regarding this guy I have a big crush?

thisgirl

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:26 am
@One Eyed Mind,
You're a very spiritual person, aren't you? Your nickname should be "third eye mind"!

This morning I read this text and your words reminded me of that:

"Physical penetration is sex
which is a very superficial thing
Psychological penetration is love
which is far more deep, far more significant,
far more beautiful, far more human.
And then there is a
third kind of penetration:
where two consciousnesses meet,
merge, and melt into
each other."
Osho
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:34 am
@thisgirl,
I reminded you of that? Thank you for the compliment, really. Interestingly enough, when I'm complimented, I don't feel anything in me - I get the joy from knowing that I did something enough to give someone the need to say something like you did to me; it demonstrates that I am touching people's hearts by playing the right tune.

I never let things go to my head, because when they do, the world looks big again and it's impossible to speak when there is steam coming out of your wisdom. I prefer the world small. Like a spiral, the closer you get to it, the smaller everything becomes.

I always found that interesting. I never could feel anything from a compliment, but somehow people still insist I am arrogant - after I sacrificed my social life for universal truth and a social life beyond any social life I could have had normally, when the time comes.

That's what it all comes down to, though. People always want to be in the light, or in the dark - they are afraid to stay in the other for some time, then go to the one they truly want to be in. It's a great principle to follow, as the human brain tends to grow when it's trapped.

It was a pleasure discussing with you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 02:44 pm
You said: "I know from experience that if a guy is truly interested in a girl he DOES make a move."

Why make that a man's prerogative?

So what's wrong with YOU saying, "You know, we get along so well and have like interests, would you like to go out for coffee after these lessons are over?"

He'll let you know if he really feels like you think he does, or if he is just being friendly to his customer.
0 Replies

thisgirl

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:10 pm
@thisgirl,
Just want to ask you something. At our lesson today he asked me what do I do exactly at work and I told him that I am a web designer and he said that he wants to build his own website and if I could give him some tips and maybe even arrange a meeting!

Well, I told him yeap that's all right and then he said he's going to send me an email with more info and I was thinking why not telling him for us to meet for a coffee and talk a bit more about what he can do on the website, and then get the chance to know each other a bit more outside the music school and even ask more personal stuff as well!?

So it would be a date but not real date if you know what I mean!? I don't know if that was his intention asking me this, but I think it's a great opportunity to meet him somewhere else and go from there! What do you think? Oh, and thank you for your help on this!
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 06:32 am
@thisgirl,
thisgirl wrote:

So it would be a date business meeting ...

Fixed it for ya.
thisgirl

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 09:03 am
@jespah,
You didn't fix it, you just didn't understand what I meant.
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 09:04 am
@thisgirl,
No, I understood what he meant.
thisgirl

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:30 pm
@jespah,
Yes he meant a business meeting, but I'm sensing it was an excuse to meet with me away from the music school. Maybe he really needs help with the website, but with all the things that have been happening over the last weeks, I sense it is something more.

Also because he never really asked me what exactly I do for work over all these weeks (and someone can easily find out trough a Google search with my name since I have my own business blog) and now suddenly when we're finishing the last lessons he asks!?

Anyway, it is a good opportunity for us to meet outside the music school just the two of us and know each other a bit better and see if we would like to go on a real date!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:40 pm
@thisgirl,
thisgirl wrote:
Well, the lessons end in one week time and I don't know what to do

arrange the business meeting to discuss a possible website design job for after you've finished taking classes with him

meet at a coffee shop

talk

do NOT assume that this is a cover for a date - he may simply need help with setting up a website

if he takes the discussion in a personal direction, you'll be good to go. Try to stay cool and calm - don't start talking about your feelings for him right away. That can freak people (men and women) out.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:41 pm
@thisgirl,
you do realize that a lot of that has to do with his job, right

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:43 pm
@thisgirl,
thisgirl wrote:
Well, I told him yeap that's all right and then he said he's going to send me an email with more info

wait for the email before you take your dreaming any further
thisgirl

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 04:51 am
@ehBeth,
What do you mean a lot of that has to do with his job?

We've had a lesson yesterday and we're gonna meet next week to talk about the website (still need to decide day, time and place), so let's see how it goes.

The lessons finish on Wednesday, so we can meet before or after that, really doesn't matter at this final stage.

Well, to be honest, and in a professional level I really think he needs to have his own website to market himself and I would gladly help him on that - he can pay me with private lessons.... eheheheheh Smile

But I have a gut feeling that it is indeed something more than just that. Anyway, I'll let you know!
0 Replies