Hallway crush - my little problem

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2024 01:58 am
Soo i have this hallway crush. We've been making eye contact everyday for a week. (for bonus info: the school year just started, he is freshman and im sophomore, hes very very very shy - his only friends are his brother and some other random dude, he's very left out in his "friend group", and what i mean by his friend group i mean his brother's, i liked him since the second day of school but i wasan't making it oblivious that i liked him - i wasan't even looking at him directly, only from the windows or from behind). The eye contact was like more than 3 seconds, not just a glance. But at the end of the week he was ignoring me, not looking at me. The thing is, when we we're making eye contact it wasan't just random...it was kinda oblivious he was looking for me (idk how to explain, you just have to trust me fr) and he knew very well i'll be looking at him too - so kinda suspicious if u ask me. My friends keep telling me that he likes me and he's just shy, or that he doesn't want to give it away that he likes me (also they said they cought him looking at me even when i wasan't looking for him) but i dont want to be delusional sooo im asking you guys for your opinion. Do you think there is a chance he kinda likes me too?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 95 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2024 09:44 pm
@Lalalananana,
So bump into him at lunch and ask him what he thinks of Calculus or basket weaving. Seriously, try talking to him. it works.
0 Replies