Would he risk seeming vulnerable to get rid of me?

emme987

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 10:28 am
I went on a couple dates with this guy I met 2 weeks ago. We really hit it off. That is, up until he went home for the weekend and came back saying that he found out something terrible about his family and it messed him up. He said he needed time to work through it and asked for a week or two. It's been a week now and I'm wondering what I should do. I really liked him and I want to hear from him again, but I don't want to appear needy either. We're in university so I see him around campus a lot. He always says hi but it's always in passing and it makes it really hard for me to take my mind off the whole situation.

His text specifically said: "just a heads up if i don't feel like talking in the next week or two don't take it badly, after finding out this weekend I don't really feel like talking to anyone. I do like you I just need a while to figure my stuff out."

I told him it was alright, I was there if he changed his mind, the whole nine yards. But as you probably get already, I'm anxious.

Another concern I have is that the last time we were together we were in his room and fooling around (which I had no problem with) until I had to stop and confess that I was a virgin. He didn't seem turned off by it, but I worry that he might've made the whole thing up because he doesn't want to be with a virgin or someone that isn't necessarily easy. I don't think he's that kind of guy and I have no reason not to trust him, but since we barely know each other, I have no reason to trust him either.

So what should I do? Should I really just wait him out? There's no chance that he's waiting for me to ask him how he's doing, is there? Do you think he'd lie about having family problems? Should I expect to hear from him ever again? Am I over thinking the whole thing? Please help! I'm losing my mind:(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 477 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 10:44 am
@emme987,
you asked this already

http://able2know.org/topic/256285-1#post-5778230

a few people responded
0 Replies