Worthless School Administrators

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 06:46 am
Hmm....they don't look quite 'goth' enough. Maybe edit it in photoshop.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 06:47 am
By the way, I'm the dude with the dreads.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 11:04 am
McGentrix wrote:
I was a starting defensive end for my football team (I had 800+ in my graduating class). I weighed 250 and benched 340. I doubt you would have kicked my ass. I will assume you were just making a joke... :wink:

Actually, at the time I said it, it wasn't a joke since I was a bit pissed off, but now I think it's pretty funny.

The reason I was pissed McGentrix is because you finally posted something I agreed with and then you admit that you were a bully yourself!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 11:08 am
Well, I have changed since high school. Not everybody could be a victim. Someone had to be the bully. now, keep in mind that I never did anything as crazy as what has been mentioned in this thread, I was more of the idiot in gym class who had too much fun playing dodgeball, or threw the occassional elbow while playing basketball. I never actually beat anyone up who didn't deserve it. Well, except for George. I regret beating up George. But, he did deserve it. eh... that was a long time ago and now it seems that the numbers have almost reversed themselves...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:52 am
Odd how a bad ass 250 lb football playing bully couldn't get into the service because of bad hips....doesn't seem to have held you back in any of your other pursuits..........
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:55 am
LOL, that is pretty funny.

Yes, Denver schools are overwhelmingly liberal.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 06:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Odd how a bad ass 250 lb football playing bully couldn't get into the service because of bad hips....doesn't seem to have held you back in any of your other pursuits..........

Gee, bear, I've never had a stalker before...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:01 am
Maybe you were too busy bullying people to notice McG ;-)
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:23 am
Lay off of McG!

I've been as guilty as everyone else here of giving him a hard time, but lately I've really been enjoying his posts.

I don't AGREE with them but they are well-reasoned and informative.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:35 am
I agree with the one who said Martian Luther King would be turning in his grave. A horrible sad story.

I never got got physically beaten up in school. I was just made fun of from pre school until I reached around the six grade when I started pretending that I did not have a hearing problem. We moved a lot and different schools would handle my problem differently. If it was a hick school, then my problem got ignored. However the older I got the more I just tried to pretend that I wasn't hard of hearing at all. I stoped wearing hearing aides and sitting in the front seat; most of all I stoped going to speech class in the middle of class which was real embarrassing. Hearing problems are more internal than other disabilities and often times people just think you are slow or not very talkative. As a result you are made fun of lot or thought of as weird and this causes a lot of mental problems if you ignore them like I did. My parents would try to make me tell people but I was a very stubborn little cuss and paid for it.

I don't think people set out to be victims of bullying. Only someone who has never had any problems and is not very sensitive would say something like that.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:37 am
I, like a lot of kids who enjoy reading at a young age, got bullied quite a bit until I figured out that even the biggest bully drops when you slam his head into the locker room wall.

I only had to do it twice before it stopped. The suspensions from school were worth it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:50 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I, like a lot of kids who enjoy reading at a young age, got bullied quite a bit until I figured out that even the biggest bully drops when you slam his head into the locker room wall.

I only had to do it twice before it stopped. The suspensions from school were worth it.

Cycloptichorn

bullies....like balloons...one good pop and they go away....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:29 pm
either that or the pound the living daylights out of you.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:32 pm
McGentrix wrote:
either that or the pound the living daylights out of you.

I've never known that to be the case.....
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:32 pm
Weaklings don't deserve respect, people who fight to protect themselves do, it is a simple lesson.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:34 pm
Karzak wrote:
Weaklings don't deserve respect, people who fight to protect themselves do, it is a simple lesson.

well grasped by simple minds.....

anyone can be a bully and knock someone down......and bullies always seem to choose smaller and weaker targets than themselves....now that's a real weakling......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:34 pm
Karz You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 12:37 pm
Right on Bear ;-)

It's the bully who preys on the weaker who are cowards!
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 01:04 pm
Montana wrote:

Truth is truth, if you don't stand up for yourself, you won't get respect.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 01:19 pm
Karzak wrote:
Montana wrote:

Truth is truth, if you don't stand up for yourself, you won't get respect.

Yes, that's true, and I've heard that at university, too - when I studied the Stone Ages.
0 Replies