God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Enaj

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:31 pm
@Patches,
the pics at the beginning of this thread have nothing to do with spirit orbs, angel orbs or supernatural orbs... they are a man's own wrong interpretation.
A huge assumption....faked
neologist

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:31 pm
@Patches,
You're talking to someone who knows 10 times as much about the Bible as you do. He has been gentle.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:36 pm
@Patches,
Return to earth?
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:37 pm
@Enaj,
You are in error. Those photographs demonstrate God's presence here on earth through His Spirit.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:38 pm
@neologist,
Open your eyes to reality.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:45 pm
@Patches,
My friend, I appreciate the offer of a handhold, but I wouldn't want my wife to get the wrong idea.
I asked the question to explore your reasoning, if you are open to the idea of a discussion, I have many questions
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 03:08 pm
@Smileyrius,
Fire away, I have a little time left today.
neologist

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 03:10 pm
@Patches,
The reality is that many will survive the tribulation and never need a return to earth.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 04:30 pm
@Patches,
why do you believe God permits suffering?
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 08:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
Wow! I guess from all the thumbs down (all two of them, that is) that this song isn't very popular. Mr. Green
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 08:49 pm
@Patches,
You're welcome. Smile

Good luck dealing with all the hostility here. Some of the bright lights here make just about any disagreement into a personal affront. More civility is displayed in a high-school debate tournament than you will find in these forums. That's really amazing when you consider the age range of most of the members, which is considerably older than that of adolescents. It's really sad. Ordinarily, one would expect more maturity. Oh, well, enjoy your stay in this zoo with its weasels, hyenas, jackals, buzzards, and paper tigers.
Patches

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 08:53 am
@Smileyrius,
I great deal of the sufferings in my life comes from my errors and my sins. God neither wants us to error nor sin. I once drank from the cup of someone with bleeding gums and was later diagnosed with hepatitis C. I had the symptom of jaundice (a yellowing of skin). I prayed to Jesus and believe that He cured me. I no longer have any trace of it nor any signs that I ever even had it.

Mark 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

It is wise to try not to make mistakes or sin in one's life.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 09:23 am
@Patches,
I am sorry to hear of your condition, but pleased that you are cured.
Is all of our suffering our own fault? Or can we as individuals suffer as a result of the sins of another, for example, rape, violence or war? What of disease and famine? Are these caused by the sins of individuals?
Can a man live a sinless life and henceforth not suffer?
Patches

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 09:48 am
@Smileyrius,
God is not the cause of rape, violence or war. We have no epidemic diseases nor famine in America. It would be God's will that people reach out and help the countries that do. Only Jesus has ever managed to live a sinless life.
neologist

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:17 am
@wmwcjr,
I haven't been thumbing you down and don't know who would. But I will surmise you don't quite understand the issues here.

When someone attempts to promote a doctrine, he should expect challenge. So the non believers labeled him a loon. He responded with scorn and got more in return. All he accomplished was to reinforce the non belief.

There are a few of us here who feel his efforts should meet with reasonable bible exposition. Apparently, he would rather practice the a2k sashay. Where's Romeo when you need him?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:25 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
God is not the cause of rape, violence or war. . .
Then who (or what) is?
Patches

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:39 am
@neologist,
Mankind in his sinful ways is the cause of rape, violence and war.
neologist

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:39 am
@izzythepush,
Did you ever get out of the hole you drilled yourself into, izzy?
Sorry about missing the daleks. I was chasing skirts in 1963.
neologist

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:46 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Mankind in his sinful ways is the cause of rape, violence and war.
Then, why doesn't the true God prevent the rape, violence, and war?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:05 am
@neologist,
What hole? As for daleks, Doctor Who is the longest running science fiction TV show in history. The daleks are alive and well and still scaring kids today. There's a lot on youtube, you could make up for lost time.