God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Smileyrius

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 04:27 pm
Patches, going back a page, had you given any thought to the question I raised on the purpose of the earth?
neologist

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 04:56 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
That word dalek's is not even in the dictionary.
As resident neologist, I hereby bestow wordhood on dalek and it's accompanying plurals, possessives, etc.

Of curse, izzy will have to provide definition. Laughing
neologist

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:19 pm
@Smileyrius,
Perhaps patches feels disinclined to consider parts of the bible he has seen fit to ignore.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:50 pm
Patches . . . what an odd screen name . . . hmmmm . . . .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Internet_dog.jpg
neologist

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:55 pm
@Setanta,
Arf!
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:22 pm
Patches is my cat's name.
Patches

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:29 pm
@Smileyrius,
I believe the purpose of earth is for all of God's creators to dwell and flourish. And the purpose of our lives is to get to know Him.
Enaj

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:34 pm
@Patches,
Orbs on photographs are usually gotten because of a light reflecting on the lens at the time of taking the picture....has nothing or do with spirits good or bad. Maybe a rain drop or a speck of dust could do the same, too

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 08:19 pm
@Setanta,
neologist

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 08:26 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
I believe the purpose of earth is for all of God's creators to dwell and flourish. And the purpose of our lives is to get to know Him.
You meant creatures, right?
So, are you saying that humans will live forever on the earth?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:29 am
@Patches,
Your dictionary is ****.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:33 am
@neologist,
How can you have not heard about daleks? Too much bloody religion that's your problem. You need to get out a bit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:30 am
From The Oxford English Dictionary.

Quote:
dalek
Line breaks: dalek
Pronunciation: /ˈdɑːlɛk
noun
A member of a race of hostile alien machine-organisms which appeared in the BBC television science fiction series Doctor Who from 1963.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/dalek
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 04:09 am
@Patches,
Why do you suppose that getting to know God requires us to go through the anguish that so many go through here on Earth? Is it necessary for us to suffer the ills of man?
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:08 pm
@Enaj,
This thread is not about the photographic anomalies called, "orbs". It is about the unsolved mystery, until today, that is known as spirit orbs, angel orbs and supernatural orbs.
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:10 pm
@neologist,
Humans with God will return to earth to live here for 1000 years.
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:14 pm
@wmwcjr,
Thank you.
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:22 pm
@izzythepush,
BBC television science fiction? You really do not know what you heard, do you?
Patches

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:34 pm
@Smileyrius,
I'm sorry, but do you need someone to hold your hand?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 02:21 pm
@Patches,
Yes I do. Your fevered interpretation is all delusional frothing at the mouth ignorance. I had been watching Doctor Who, an episode featuring the daleks, and had a dream about them. That's what kids do. I used to dream about the comics I read. I once dreamed I was this guy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kPAZrfnR3_o/TGe9pxazX5I/AAAAAAAABHQ/gpdBj0O7PDA/s1600/iSpy_01.jpg

That was a good dream.

It had **** all to do with evil spirits, or Jesus. You're really ignorant, you don't even know what daleks are. You know nothing of the world, but expect everyone to believe a bunch of clearly photoshopped pictures as something other than a schoolboy prank. When they don't, because you're the only one daft enough to fall for such bollocks, you bang off like some second rate swamp preacher about fire, brimstone, evil spirits and a gnashing of teeth.

Don't expect it to work.