God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Patches

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 02:58 pm
@neologist,
Please forgive me this time, but it is to much to post.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 04:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You seem to be seeking a universal definitionof "having belief in" that can be applied to God, Batman and Flying Saucers. I am not sure you will find one, however I do not believe my original definition is flawed. It well describes the term that Christians use when describing their belief in God and/or Jesus, and is not at odds with the dictionary.
I would use a different definition for Batman, and again for flying Saucers, but rest assured my friend, I would never apply a definition of belief to you Smile
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 10:48 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Try the link again. My username on that forum is "notforgotten."

Well, I need some motivation. I've heard/read lots of testimonials. Is there any reason for me to think that this one will be different/better? Does it include genuine, credible, falsifiable evidence that this god exists, for example?
Patches

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 07:17 am
@FBM,
I have revealed evidence of God's existence through His Spirit in my OP.
FBM

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 07:32 am
@Patches,
We seem to be working with different understandings of what constitutes evidence.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 04:36 pm
@Patches,
Sorry, Patch. Your OP is evidence only of a dream state, a photo shop artist's hallucination.

I'd like to let you down easy. But the scriptures are connected to reality, not fantasy.
Patches

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 08:42 pm
@neologist,
Those photographs of the Holy Spirit are a reality.
FBM

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 08:53 pm
Delusions are indeed real delusions, so there's that.
Wilso

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 09:07 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

I want what she's on.
FBM

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 11:21 pm
@Wilso,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/bongsmileyny0.gif
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 01:46 pm
@FBM,
Photographs are not delusions. They are very real.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 01:48 pm
@Wilso,
I'm a "he" thank you.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 04:16 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Ipse dixit proclamations prove nothing.
Patches

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 05:41 pm
@neologist,
Neither can you or anyone else prove me wrong.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 06:17 pm
@Patches,
The problem Patches that you face, is that by asking the A2k community to believe that your images are conclusive proof that you have photographed holy spirit, Application of your reasoning would render this here photo as conclusive proof that Mr George W Bush in fact eats cats.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd21-KCgUXgdIERS53OveK7M1UQqp11GdVH72akHSzgRHHky_xT1wOZx65
unfortunately my friend, photo's can lie, and as such you need to rethink the strength of your evidence, maybe use a different angle, and I don't mean on your lense Very Happy
Patches

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 07:14 pm
@Smileyrius,
And there are those that are simply too blind to see the truth.
Wilso

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 07:42 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

And there are those that are simply too blind to see the truth.

And others who are too stoned.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 09:44 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Neither can you or anyone else prove me wrong.

You're making the claim; the burden of proof lies with you. The rest of us know how easy it is to Photoshop imaginary scenes like that. We're just not that gullible.
Patches

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 08:22 am
@FBM,
As a Christians I try very hard not to lie about God and I would most certainly not Photoshop imaginary scenes of the Holy Spirit. Those photographs can easily be authenticated as not being altered, by a expert. Would you care to make a wager?
parados

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 08:47 am
@Patches,
I would be happy to make a wager. Are you willing to accept the word of an expert that they are not pictures of the holy spirit? I doubt you would. You would simply stick with your current denials.
0 Replies