Should I keep waiting for him?

Hidalgo23

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:51 pm
Now I'm thinking of ways to get revenge - or to break them up. Even I recognize that both are a bad idea.
0 Replies

Hidalgo23

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:08 pm
@jespah,
Ah well. Thanks for the response.

I haven't been suicidal for 13 years. Now I'm going to go off myself.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:47 pm
@Hidalgo23,
Singing the Blues

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 05:13 am
@Hidalgo23,
Hey, just curious, but can you tell me a little about yourself?

You know that male side of you that you no longer use because you use your female side, is there a reason why you don't care for the male side? Because the way the brain works, we're able to shift our desires by simulating our opposite sex, which allows us to see the desires of a woman, hence why gay guys can understand and relate with women better than men, even men experienced in talking to women - the reason why is because you're shifting frequencies by shifting your chemicals by distributing your character through your estrogen rather than your testosterone.

I'm curious what you do with that male side of you that is no longer applicable to your current sexuality.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:24 am
Quote:
You know that male side of you that you no longer use because you use your female side...the reason why is because you're shifting frequencies by shifting your chemicals by distributing your character through your estrogen rather than your testosterone.

Get me the International Lesbian And Gay Association on the phone!
Make it snappy.
I've got some important information for them.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:29 am
@panzade,
Ring ring.....ring ring.....click...."You have reached the Head Office of the ILGA. Sorry we are not here at the moment, but if you happen to have any information regarding the distribution of your character through your estrogen rather than your testosterone, please leave a message after the tone......."

BEEP!
panzade

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
"Damn!"
" They must all be at the Gay Rugby Players conference"

"Try #10 Downing Street!"
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:38 am
@panzade,
Ring ring...."Hello, Mr Cameron's office.....sorry, he's not here right now...uh-huh.....something about playing hooker in a match this afternoon.....you're welcome.....bye...".
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:46 am
"Damn!"
"I'm afraid this can't wait"

"Do you still have the phone number of Michelle Obama's college room-mate?"
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:55 am
@panzade,
'Fraid not, as she only wanted a one night stand.

0 Replies