I am unsure about my date

ehBeth

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 10:29 am
@Heather1,
Heather1 wrote:

I went on a date

you weren't on a date.

you had sex with a one-night stand you met at a bar that night.
0 Replies

Heather1

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 10:39 am
@ehBeth,
Yes I will only consider sex after a month or more, also I will make sure he's no more than average size, don't want to go through that pain again.

Even though he knew I didn't want to anymore he continued but it's shocking to me that he could see my body was reaching a climax and he would have known I would be confused and hurt about him forcing me and me enjoying part of it.

I think I will make sure I find out a persons veiws before sex
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 11:43 am
Views about WHAT?

And BTW that "thingy" is a penis.

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you as a troll.
Heather1

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 11:56 am
@PUNKEY,
Respect towards women, that's what I call it, not everyone calls it by that.
I came on here as wanted advice, thank you for making me feel bad, I'm no lulu but im certainly not ugly
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 12:10 pm
Oh brother!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 04:15 pm
@Heather1,
It's definitely worth spending some time getting to know someone at least a bit before you take them home. It's a lesson learned for you.

There are nice men out there, who are interested in women and in making sure their sexual partners are prepared and enjoying the entire process. I hope you find one of those men for your next try.

_________

Punkey's reference to a troll has to do with online behaviour, not your appearance.
Heather1

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 04:49 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh ok, thought it was not a nice thing to say.
Thank you for your words
ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:11 pm
@Heather1,
that was maybe legal rape - I don't know, but skirted around it

Your behavior was apparently also mixed signalling, though I take it more as no, strongly first. But that was about him being too big?
It would have been ok if he was smaller?

Try to understand yourself (no.1)

Always use contraceptives/at the least condoms.

0 Replies

Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 12:51 pm
To everyone who commented on my post, thank you to you all, doesn't matter if positive or negative, I appreciate everyone taking the time. Thank you it has helped
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 01:06 pm
My mind rapes me every day.

I just learned to accept it.

Nothing I can do about it.

So helpless.

So powerless.

The brain just takes its stem, controls the whirling forces of nature and slams my collective conscious against a wall, electromagnetically takes it, then lets it go, to attack another day...
Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 01:21 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Going by what people have mixed veiws on my post, I can only understand a little what you've been through but if you want to talk then private message me
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 02:20 pm
@Heather1,
It's too traumatic.
Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 02:24 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Well when ever your ready to tell anything then just say. It's your choice so when ever you feel ready
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 02:35 pm
Yup - a troll.

PS One-Eyed may also be "too big" for you.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 02:45 pm
@PUNKEY,
What? I'm like a white dwarf.
Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
White dwarf, your height means nothing. Not sure what punky is going on about, he called me a troll as well
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:09 pm
@Heather1,
The fact that before you acted like troll was a word you never heard of, and now you are saying it as if it's a natural word to you, I'm going to light my chances right now for a nice night sky of embers.
Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:12 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I had it explained to me by a friend and this is why I now use it
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:22 pm
@Heather1,
Why did you leave that part out and now suddenly say this? And why do you say it like you just made that up as an excuse? It's like playing 0.1 Sims - in terms of its dialogue.
Heather1

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 04:29 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I only had it explained yesterday so that's why I didn't say. It's not an excuse I just didn't know.
I was trying to be nice, he was calling you a troll, you've been through a traumatic experience and as I'm new on here I was letting you know you could talk if you wanted