The Truth About War and Terrorists

Setanta

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 10:51 am
@wmwcjr,
You're always so quick to see any criticism as a personal attack. There's so much melodrama in that rant i need Dramamine. Why don't you put me back on ignore, i like it better that way.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 10:53 am
@carloslebaron,
Those remarks were not addressed to you. I've never seen you advance an "argument" that made any sense at all. But enjoy your conviction of the excellence of your rhetorical skills.
0 Replies

JLO1988

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 05:52 pm
Quote:
1. They're kidnapping non-combatants and executing some of them.
2. They're demanding that towns convert to Islam
3. They're kidnapping women to sell or use for their own wives
4. They're threatening to commit terrorist acts in our country.

This is the sheet pulled over the eyes of our Christian nation by the same Jews who stuck their dick through a sheet to make the eye holes in which you now see the world through.

That being said... The war crimes committed by the United States are more criminal than those committed by ISIS because we fly a flag of order, society, and freedom, this is an inarguable fact given my use of the word criminal.

A stat you may not be aware of... For every 1 terrorist suspect killed by a drone strike we kill 28 unnamed persons who may be civilians or may be terrorists. Of those 28 unnamed persons, a quarter of them are children, who may be terrorists or they may also be children...

You do not go to war on a nation because of the failure of that nation to police itself properly. What you do is you wage economic war, social media campaigns, possible assassinations and other forms of social engineering to help to restore that region into the hands of good god loving human beings. Then, you take all their oil and leave them a big pile of **** you call Democracy... Because that's what we have in this country...

More importantly... The one dude's point was that efforts like these have begun worldwide... Not to discredit America but to tell the world what America does not tell its own people... Distorted truth, abridged and neglected...

If you really love this country then listen to Howard Zinn's audio book The History of the United State's of America Unabridged.... If you REALLY love the country I'm from (The Internet where I hold my citizenship) then you may pirate it.
0 Replies

JLO1988

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 11:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
I replied to you in a timely enough fashion for the intelligence you brought to the discussion.
0 Replies

JLO1988

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 11:09 pm
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
I know that my comments won't affect at all the already agenda to subdue those people in the Middle East under the slavery imposed by the West, but my comments are my opinion that I don't agree with such atrocities of bombing and killing innocents by hundreds of thousands in those countries... just to enjoy a better life here.

A slave is not a slave until a slave sees another slave as a slave.
0 Replies