"Sophistry", oh really! Do tell me more, Mods.

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:28 pm
Apparently, everything - every SINGLE post is "stupid" according to the mods.

EVERY. THING - EVERY. SINGLE. THING - 100% of what I POSTED, is 100% "stupid" according to the mods.

It doesn't take anyone more than a single brain cell to realize that even the mods are in denial about the possibility that I am on a completely different level than everyone else on this forum, which is granted hence I think more than anything else in this world. I treat my ideas like children, not toys. I think not for myself, but for the Universe. I never got caught up in gods, demons, curses, religions, aliens, stories, politics, and everything else you'd think the mods would label in the same way they label every single one of my posts - they don't, so that comes down to one thing:

If they always agree, they are lying; if they always disagree, they are denying.

You see, I can explain this illusion very well. A child walks up to a wise man and says "ur st00pi1d". But the child does not walk up to an actual stupid person and says "ur st00p1d". Why is this? It's condescension. People insult others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Ironically, people do not know the difference between insulting someone and criticizing someone as well. It's quite funny because when you realize the illusion, you'll see a stupid kid cannot see stupid in another stupid kid; he saw it in the wise man as a projection, much like people cannot see criticism, because they are condescending the critic and because they are condescending the critic, it creates this illusion where the stupid kid has their projection throwing back information that is entirely irrelevant to the wise man.

So mods, it's nice to know that you are condescending me and have not enjoyed a single post I made because I have triggered your ego and self-preservation with every single post - I am flattered. Thank you, mods. I will continue to share my ideas, when the idiots continue to not share theirs, while trying to bring me down. It's very fun and exciting, I couldn't see myself in any other situation, which is ironic, because the stupid people can - which really goes to show that people's standards are not up to speed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,806 • Replies: 27
Topic Closed

FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:42 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
It doesn't take anyone more than a single brain cell to realize that even the mods are in denial about the possibility that I am on a completely different level than everyone else on this forum, which is granted

I'm not a Mod. Well actually I am but not here.

OEM.. Honestly did you read this before you wrote it?

If so, why the heck are you here, if you "know" that you are on the wrong Forum.

Quit whining and go somewhere else if you don't like it here and are on a completely different level than anyone else on this Forum.

neologist

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:43 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Perhaps you need to study more carefully the nuances of hamster psychology.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Found soul, do you know how wise men like to evacuate society to go off onto a remote island away from the very thing that made him wise in the first place?

I am wiser than he; to abandon my own people, no matter how much pain they make me feel; no matter how many mistakes they make; no matter how much suffering comes from it, is to abandon my own teacher - this Universe taught me and changed me; it never left me to rot in my self-preserved damnation. I rose only because this Universe yelled at me through nightmares, a guilty consciousness and this inner voice I hear every day that "disagrees" with me when granted. I learned from facing the depths of my hell, Found Soul. This society is the depths of hell - I am turning it into a class room that does not consist of prisons, chains and delusions - it contains only one thing: "How to be better than who we were yesterday."
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:51 pm
@neologist,
Perhaps you need to study more carefully that the hamster is not going in circles - the hamster is exercising and evolving into a stronger hamster! Give that hamster a cape! It is the hero whose action speaks more words than 99% of our species!
0 Replies

thack45

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:53 pm
Quote:
Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:57 pm
@thack45,
I agree. All the stupid people bringing down wise, talented and life-changing men is truly a disorder.

Oh! I hope you don't mean me, lad. I am not holding anyone back - I WANT this world's change. I WANT people to use their brain. I WANT people to grow, evolve and man their potential through and through. I climb - they crawl, I haven't left them to crawl; I held my hand out and they BIT ME, now I can't climb! Just kidding, I can. If people are going to bite a hand that feeds, then well, I guess they fill their stomach with ignorance, fear and failure instead. Nobody can tell me "you didn't try"; they can only say that to themselves.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Found soul, do you know how wise men like to evacuate society to go off onto a remote island away from the very thing that made him wise in the first place?

If a wise man took me to a remote island away from every thing I'd be in heaven ...

(Disclaimer) better be my fiancé I think, he's wise .

Quote:
I am wiser than he;

My fiancé? Nonononono

Quote:
to abandon my own people

I reserve the right to say, nononono, we are not your people.

Quote:
, no matter how much pain they make me feel

Who on Earth regardless of the Universe, would choose pain over happiness.

Quote:
I learned from facing the depths of my hell, Found Soul. This society is the depths of hell - I am turning it into a class room that does not consist of prisons, chains and delusions - it contains only one thing: "How to be better than who we were yesterday."

We had someone like you here, with those thoughts. What was his name? Ryan by real, but can't recall now his online name. But, he wasn't an attention seeking, swearing, rude, person...

We are not your pupils. You need a younger audience, another place, this is the Forum of the wise, bold and beautiful... Then there is me.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:07 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You care more about one person than any other person. I care about everything and everybody - you cannot say the same, because you are a coward.

My heart is bigger than yours; my brain is bigger than yours; my vision is bigger than yours; my life's scope is bigger than yours; my dick is bigger than yours.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:42 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You care more about one person than any other person. I care about everything and everybody - you cannot say the same, because you are a coward.

OEM, with all due respect and I say that nicely. I'm glad you are not stating you are GOD because quite frankly, you know nothing about anyone here, yet come to conclusions... scroll down.

Quote:
My heart is bigger than yours; my brain is bigger than yours; my vision is bigger than yours; my life's scope is bigger than yours;

**** no.

Quote:
my dick is bigger than yours.

HAHAHAHAHA.... Your esp is so off... Off course your dick is bigger than mine, I don't have one.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Now allow me to demonstrate why I know you, dear. What I posted was an intellectual move; a trap, per say. Now watch, how it unfolds before your eyes what you have failed to discern!

You took what I said seriously, and turned it into some joke.

You took what I said humorously, and turned it into something serious!

You know what that means! You're a hypocrite that lives on backwards logic; you are denying the truth and are excusing your way, which is creating contradictions in your actions and behavior. You can learn a lot from the Joker from "The Dark Knight"... Remember how he said "Why so serious!?!", well, he was the most serious one of them all... Furthermore, Found Soul - the comedians speak more truth than the politicians; one laughs and the other yells.

Oh and I do know you guys - psychology exists. Psycho-analysts exist. Hell, our wise men could read through us. Don't even try to play games with me. I know the game more than the game knows itself, just as I know you more than you know yourself - behavioral cues, they will tell Man's story if Man doesn't.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I have no problem answering you "here" anywhere else? Probably not, as you spoil so many threads, it's like you "have" to engage everywhere even though you are aware that you are being ignored or peeving people off and in addition, some of what you write to posters that come here for opinions is so off putting, in-correct, illogical and down right rude that in some ways you further disgust me.

But then, I have a "kind soul" so I engage.

Quote:
Now allow me to demonstrate why I know you, dear. What I posted was an intellectual move; a trap, per say. Now watch, how it unfolds before your eyes what you have failed to discern!

Firstly manners. You do not call a woman "dear" it can be condescending.

You're lying. What you posted was to gain attention, you are an attention seeker. I'm watching daily as it unfolds. Where you think you are clever and smart, for the most part you talk to yourself, "thinking" people are engaging.

Quote:
You took what I said seriously, and turned it into some joke.

Actually I found your words amusing, you stuffed up and you won't admit it and now you are backtracking. I called it as I saw it.

Quote:
You took what I said humorously, and turned it into something serious!

I took what you wrote in that particular paragraph as someone who needs help, so I didn't mock.

Quote:
You know what that means! You're a hypocrite that lives on backwards logic; you are denying the truth and are excusing your way, which is creating contradictions in your actions and behavior. You can learn a lot from the Joker from "The Dark Knight"... Remember how he said "Why so serious!?!", well, he was the most serious one of them all... Furthermore, Found Soul - the comedians speak more truth than the politicians; one laughs and the other yells.

It means I read into everything you wrote, you don't like that, you got called out for making a stupid statement that had holes in it and now you are denying that and making excuses.

You can learn a lot from the people here but you won't.

Quote:
Oh and I do know you guys - psychology exists. Psycho-analysts exist. Hell, our wise men could read through us. Don't even try to play games with me. I know the game more than the game knows itself, just as I know you more than you know yourself - behavioral cues, they will tell Man's story if Man doesn't.

Really? That's why you thought I had a dick..

What's wrong, you don't like the fact someone is conversing with you? Wasn't that what you were after? Attention. I know the game you are playing, you are not God nor above anyone else.

Now excuse me, LMAO you know me more than I know myself, well try as you will, I'll help you, I'm a Gemini, there are two sides to me perhaps that's why I am capable of calling you out with humour and in seriousness.

You certainly are one eyed.

One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm just going to make this easy for everyone and myself by comparing your "feelings" to "Facts" about wise men and ignorant men. Shall we... dear?

A wise man cannot be condescended.

The ignorant man can be condescended.

-

Oh dear, it sounds to me that you're bluffing! That's a function of humanity and universal survival traits based on fear and feeling intimidated. I don't act big, because I am big - I don't have to act what I already am! That's what ignorant men do not understand.

-

I am not the one who needs help. I am taught by the Universe every day. My knowledge and my experience is constantly proven not by myself, but by the Universe's design surfacing as time goes by.

-

I am making excuses, when you're the one who claims of condescension, while condescending me throughout this entire response of yours, completely oblivious to the illusions of bluffing, and finally you say that I am making excuses, when I have addressed every single ideological aspect - in fact, I took one aspect and connected it to many ideas, you haven't even connected a single idea, let alone take one aspect and connect it to many ideas.

-

You're very pretentious and high on your "love" and "respect". You're like my mother. I can see right through your bullshit. Your words contradict your mask.
neologist

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:30 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
The ignorant man can be condescended.
But the ignorant man can be condescending, even toward his superiors. It could get him the same reaction you are getting here.

Just sayin'
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:31 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You're very pretentious and high on your "love" and "respect". You're like my mother. I can see right through your bullshit. Your words contradict your mask.

I see !!!!!!!!!!

So is it only your Mother you hate? Or all women.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:36 pm
@neologist,
Wise men do not react like unwise men - the "superior" are not superior, mate.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You are deflecting and trying to cover up the fact that you try to act big; you condescend me; you make excuses, not ideas; you speak with your genitals, not your genial mind; you don't have a genial mind, because you are still ******* around in the mind of your uterus - a.k.a red frequencies versus my purple frequencies.

You see, a wise man does not create more hate, fear and ignorance - the wise uses crafty linguistic tricks to show people the other side of the world, which is what I do; people see you as "this", and I reveal you as "that". What you did, was fan the flames - you are not a loving soul, who cares about people - you just pretend to love, to respect and say everything people want to hear, as a coward who hasn't broken out of their social shell.
neologist

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:44 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Well, carry on in your purple frequencies as I retire for a while. BTW, there is a well known inverse correlation between the use of profanity and intelligence.

Good night.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:46 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Did you want to answer my question?

PS: I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't have red frequencies, haven't for a long time whoo hooo, **** I'm young though damn.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:46 pm
@neologist,
Oh really, Neo?

George Carlin was a genius, a good man and a great entertainer.

As am I.

Check mate, Neo.
0 Replies