What should I do????

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:24 pm
I am so scared because I think I might be pregnant... I don't know how I can handle this!!! It's so, so bad. More than bad. Everything about it is bad. Please don't be mean to me I don't think I can handle it right now!

View best answer, chosen by Jessa1998
Sturgis
  Selected Answer

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:33 pm
@Jessa1998,
See a doctor and go to Planned Parenthood if in the U.S.
www.plannedparenthood.org

Jessa1998

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:42 pm
@Sturgis,
Yeah I live near Philadelphia... Is it free to go there? I have like no money at all and no insurance.
Sturgis

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:56 pm
@Jessa1998,
According to their website, cost is based in the client's financial situation, if you have insurance or Medicaid, if not, many people do get a discount some as much as 100%.

Give them a call, go and talk with them, it will likely also help to have them to discuss what to do next.
Jessa1998

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 11:12 pm
@Sturgis,
OK, google says there like 2 miles from where i'm staying right now so that might work. god I am so scared about this stuff and I REALLY wish i had someone, literaly ANYone to go w/ me. I know its all poor me but its where I am. I just got on here so I could try to talk about it some.
Sturgis

Wed 21 Jun, 2017 11:18 pm
@Jessa1998,
You are in a difficult situation right now, Once you talk with someone, things will ease a little, also time as you adjust your mind to what has happened.

0 Replies

jespah

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 06:25 am
I'm with Sturgis. Definitely head on over to Planned Parenthood.

If you are in the early stages of pregnancy, the hormonal shift can mess with your moods. If you're PMSing, it can do that as well (thanks, body!). So either condition can make you want to freak out even more - recognize that.
0 Replies