WHAT TO DO ? HELP

aga1807

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 06:02 pm
SO first of all , i'm 19 years old, girl. I have three best friends. One of them is really just my friend, second one is the one i care for the most as a friend, but we all know he is in love with me. And then we have the third one,lets call him A , i liked him for 4 years now on and off. On the 14 of february this year we kissed. We were drunk , and after that we didn't talk at all , for like a month. And then once everything was ok ,and back to an old place , we started hanging out more , we get coffee every single day, and every time we go out to drink the same thing happendes . The next day we act like nothing happened and everything is normal. I hate that he doesn't want to say anything, and so this went on since march. First june i finially met someone new. He is the same as me , we have same interests ,same things happened to us, and so on. ONE WORD he is perfect. I couldnt tell A that. I don't know why , it isn't like im cheating or something. I told one of our friends that i have a boyfriend and then he sent me a voice message telling me something he should have told me long ago. It turns out A really loves me. He started sending me texts telling me first not to talk to him, then that he wants me, that he hates that I have a bf...ect
The thing is , i can't go on like this. I had him in my life for so long that I forgot that I should be someones gf, and that that someone should be proud of me, not hide me like A did. And I really like this new guy, I could love him, but i feel like im being unfair to him if I still have feelings for A. I can't get rid of him and these feelings. WHAT SOULD I DO ?!

ps. sorry for my bad english , im from the country you have probably never heard of.. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,373 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:10 pm
Find one of them that talks to you and does things that have your same interests WHEN YOU ARE NOT DRINKING.

That's the guy you should be seeing.
0 Replies