Relationship

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:00 pm
Shes my class fellow. A year ago when we started in the same college and I added her on fb like most of the girls in my class; but i never really noticed her in class or ever talked to her on fb. Two months ago she just started a conversation with me randomly on fb and we talked about everything. I shared so many things with her and so did she. Every now and then i started to feel something for her. So i decided to hang back for a few days but she started the conversations again and again with me on fb after some days of silence. And i drew her portrait which I showed to her and she really liked it . The thing is that now whenever I see her in college she looks and smiles at me but thats it. She wont talk to me like she does on the chat. Also I dont really get attracted to her but that smile just kills me. please tell me am i in love or is she in love or are we both in love?

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:02 pm
@halfmoon123,
Nobody's in love with anybody. You are (perhaps) attracted to each other. How about, you know, asking her out. To a real date, not just hanging out and not just Facebook.
halfmoon123

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:08 pm
@jespah,
I dont really know If i'm ready for it. :/ . and i cant stop thinking abt her.
Elisa R

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:06 pm
@halfmoon123,
If you have some friends in common maybe you could all go out together and try to stay alone with her for a few minutes. Meet that way several times until you feel you're ready to go on a real date or until you find out if you're really interested.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:04 pm
You have a good friendship starting.

You don't talk about a "spark" between you two, on your part, at least.

That means you can be good friends.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:09 pm
@halfmoon123,
You're not ready to date her, but you want to know if you're in love?

No.

You are not in love.

Ask her out.

Do things in real life with her - not on chat, not on FB.

Talk to her in person.
halfmoon123

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:11 am
@ehBeth,
I cant I dont wanna get my heart broken.
0 Replies

halfmoon123

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:24 am
@halfmoon123,
Why doesnt she come and talk to me? Its difficult for me to understand sometimes whether shes really the same person that wont stop talking with me on chat but is silent as a grave when it comes face to face.
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 07:58 am
@halfmoon123,
I'm guessing this is the same person you wrote about in your other thread started today. See that thread for my specific response to that question. As for all your questions on this thread, let me just say this.

If you are not man enough to ask her out, then you are not man enough to be "in love" with her or anyone else. ASK her out. She will agree to go out or she will turn you down. Either way, you at least will know if she has any interest in you. And if she turns you down, you can trust me when I say your heart won't break. You hardly know her. You'll survive. But if you never ask, you will never know.

And seriously, you're in college but afraid to ask a girl out because you might get turned down and disappointed? Are you familiar with the saying, nothing ventured, nothing gained?
halfmoon123

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:02 am
@CoastalRat,
Thank you for those motivating words. I'll try my best.
0 Replies

PureShark1980

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 12:59 pm
@halfmoon123,
Not even close to what love is. Sounds more like an infatuation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:35 pm
Oh hell - they aren't even friends yet.

This guy has a LONG ways to go in knowing about girls.

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:36 pm
"I don't know if I am ready for this", said every idiot.

$200 that if I started scolding you and criticizing you that you'll be "ready" to condescend me and act bigger than me, after you just declared foolish doubt. "I care so much about her", but "my fear is more important than my future".
halfmoon123

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 07:34 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I have to say i didnt get ur 'point'
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:41 pm
@halfmoon123,
The point is, people live their lives in fear, are taught by someone that is not themselves, despite that, they will ridicule you when you ridicule them, when you do not live in fear and you do not let others teach you.

It's really the backwards logic of people "LET ME BE A SHEEP; JUST DON'T CALL ME A SHEEP."
0 Replies