CONFUSED: DOES SHE FANCY ME BACK?

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 04:05 pm
I am 40 and she is 28. Not sure whether she fancies me or just being funny?
3 things:
1/ she said to me the other day that, after she made a compliment about my clothing "I am checking you out"
2/ since we are used to make compliments to each other, I said that I liked her coat. She replied thank you and said to me: "it's for you". I went absolutely delighted about it and said to her I was the happiest person in the world. Also that she made my day. She was apparently really happy to hear that and burst into laugh and then got completely confused about what she came to look for by saying, while smiling: what am I doing when she was in front of the board. It took her about 10 to 15 second to concentrate.
3/ Today after I complimented her about her clothing, the red colour being her favourite, she replied: "I will wear the same colour tomorrow".
Really don't know. Does she find me just friendly or there is more. Please, I need help because I am mad of this girl.
Thanks

View best answer, chosen by guiguito
jespah

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 04:19 pm
@guiguito,
Ask her out and see what happens.

And please stop making new topics.
guiguito

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:14 pm
@jespah,
thanks
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:10 pm
@guiguito,
There's only one sure way to find out and that's by asking her out. However, if you feel that's too direct and you are fearful of loosing a good friendship or making it plain awkward between the both of you than go with the flow and see where it goes. Try and stay at a level of neutrality. Don't get your hopes up too high however don't have them so low either. Realistic. Smile
As for the lady. It sounds like she likes you. It's really hard to tell cause some girls are naturally friendly and playful like this and some girls play around and act silly like this when they like a guy. It's a way of testing the fuel with out setting your self (the female) on fire. Females have pride and ego too. You may want to observe how she acts around other males she is close to. For example: Her brother, a good guy friend or perhaps her father. Good luck! and remember if this doesn't work out as my mother would always say when one door closes another one open If it does work out cheers!
ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 07:00 pm
@guiguito,
Ask her out for a coffee.
guiguito

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you so much for your advice. Very useful. Great. I am happy.
guiguito

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:04 pm
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
You described very well my state of mind and the situation. It's me fearing to lose her as a friend that is refraining me from asking her clearly out. I will wait more to see clear moves from her. I certainly don't want to lose her as a friend although she is the best thing I want with and in my hands.
0 Replies

elenahao

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:11 pm
@guiguito,
She fancy you I think.
I am a Chinese girl,I think she maybe too shame to tell you that she have fancied you already.
If you want to go further with her,you could invite her to see the film,eat the delicious lunch or have the commom topic.
Do not afraid any results if you tell her you stuck on her.She is a girl,do you want she tell it you???
Come on,you will get the heart of her.
Waiting for your feedback.^_^
guiguito

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:23 pm
@elenahao,
Thank my dear. She has so much impact on me now. When I see her I am a bit uncomfortable, shy and happy at the same time to have her around. What makes thing difficult is that we're both married. It's all those compliments from her that make things harder. For instance she says i look 10 years younger and wish to be like when she reaches my age. Also that I confident because I have great looking that seduce any girl at my age. When I hear things like that I am happy and desire her so much, want to hold her in my hands or at least have an hour or so, having a drink together. Thanks for your advice. I will try hard to invite her but would like to be a bit more patient.
elenahao

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:29 am
@guiguito,
So your meaning is that you have wife and she have husband?
guiguito

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:56 am
@elenahao,
Sadly yes
jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:17 am
@guiguito,
And now the real truth comes out.

Don't be stupid. Having an affair with someone at your office is a bad, bad idea. Don't want to be married? Then get a divorce, and give your wife a chance to find someone else.

As for you, you're sounding now like a guy in the throes of a midlife crisis.

News flash: not everyone who's nice to you or smiles at you wants to sleep with you. And people who are polite to you aren't a good reason to destroy your marriage.

End your marriage if you must, but don't go coming here looking for permission to hurt others.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:24 am
@guiguito,
guiguito wrote:

Thank my dear. She has so much impact on me now. When I see her I am a bit uncomfortable, shy and happy at the same time to have her around. What makes thing difficult is that we're both married. It's all those compliments from her that make things harder. For instance she says i look 10 years younger and wish to be like when she reaches my age. Also that I confident because I have great looking that seduce any girl at my age. When I hear things like that I am happy and desire her so much, want to hold her in my hands or at least have an hour or so, having a drink together. Thanks for your advice. I will try hard to invite her but would like to be a bit more patient.

Don't you think you should have mentioned that earlier...in your first sentence, for instance?
guiguito

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 08:48 am
@jespah,
Thanks for your contribution. Conflict between morality and reality of feelings. That is what I feel anyway. But thanks.
0 Replies

guiguito

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 08:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes you're right. Sorry I did not.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:04 pm
Yeah ok...I'm sniffing some trolling on this subject. Sniff, sniff...yeah pretty sure.
0 Replies