is it love or sexual interest?

Elisa R

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:20 pm
Here's the story:

There's a man in my village, we've seen each other since we were kids but we've never spoken except from: Hello!
The point is most of the times when he sees me he looks at my eyes and keeps looking even if look at him. I mean, he doesn't look away, he keeps on doing whatever he's doing at that moment, but always looking at my eyes. And when I'm not alone he looks at me, then looks at everybody else, back at me and then says hello and keeps looking at me as if there wasn't anyone else.

But some other times he doesn't look at me at all, and doesn't even says hi, though this isn't really very often.

A friend of mine says that when I turn then he looks at my bottom in the same obvious way.

Because of all this I think that he has some kind of interest but the question is: could it be love or he just would like to go to bed with me?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:24 pm
He wants to Enter your Matrix.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:31 pm
@Elisa R,
If he's not pursuing a relationship with you (seeing as you've known each other or at least about each other for years), I'd say he's looking at your ass and thinking that he'd like to tap that.
Elisa R

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:58 pm
@jespah,
Yeah, we've known each other for years but maybe he thinks he's not good enough for me. That's what my friend thinks but I 'm not so sure about that, if he thought so, why would he let me know he's looking at me?

Last weekend Iwalked near him but he didn't notice. When he realized he began whistling, but not in a "rude" way, it was like a song or maybe like making low noises to catch my attention but I didn't look.
He knew I had to go back but there are two ways and both are connected by a bridge. He went to the bridge and leaned over the rail looking at the river. Once he looked back and saw me going toward him and this time he did look away, back to the river.
Or maybe he just went to the bridge to take a break from what he was doing... I don't really know what to think.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 06:07 pm
@Elisa R,
Elisa R wrote:

Here's the story:

There's a man in my village, we've seen each other since we were kids but we've never spoken except from: Hello!

<snip>

Because of all this I think that he has some kind of interest but the question is: could it be love or he just would like to go to bed with me?

you think someone who has never spoken to you other than to say hello might be in love with you?

doesn't that seem odd and very unlikely?

is there a reason you've never talked to him other than to say hello?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 06:13 pm
@Elisa R,
Elisa R wrote:

Yeah, we've known each other for years but maybe he thinks he's not good enough for me. That's what my friend thinks but I 'm not so sure about that, if he thought so, why would he let me know he's looking at me?

Last weekend Iwalked near him but he didn't notice. When he realized he began whistling, but not in a "rude" way, it was like a song or maybe like making low noises to catch my attention but I didn't look.
He knew I had to go back but there are two ways and both are connected by a bridge. He went to the bridge and leaned over the rail looking at the river. Once he looked back and saw me going toward him and this time he did look away, back to the river.
Or maybe he just went to the bridge to take a break from what he was doing... I don't really know what to think.

Talk to him and find out...
maxdancona

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 09:06 pm
@Germlat,
I was going to suggest the same thing.

Isn't there a way you can have a real conversation with him?
0 Replies

Elisa R

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:04 am
I've never been able to be the first to talk to someone I like, I've tried but when I'm with them I don't know what to say (even if I've thought about something before) and sometimes I even lose my voice, so I don't think that's a good idea. But if he begins then there's no problem at all, I don't know why this happens but that's me.

I'd also like to say that I think he has interest in me 'cos he doesn't do that to anyone else, just to me and I hadn't notice until my friend told me "he likes you since you were at high school, look at the poor guy at once". Reading everything again it seems to me that maybe I sounded pretentious but the I'm not, I think I'm pretty normal.
0 Replies