I am in a bad situation with a girl, but want to get closer to her. How do I get closer?

sabett

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:08 pm
There was a girl in my class, who I liked, but I barely talked to her. Near the end of that year, I started chatting her with my fb. She did not know who it was though. I said stuff like she was beautiful and I liked her. But she blocked me. I didn't realize my mistake then. I chatted her again with a different account saying the same kind of stuff. She blocked me again. Then she blocked me in all accounts. Then through my friend's account I chatted her asking why she blocked me. She said that "You are so f***ing creepy" and "Don't chat me again". She realized that it was me who did the previous chats. Then the summer went by and a new school year started. What can I do to improve my situation with her and get her closer to me? Is it even possible because she now thinks I am creepy? Could I possibly ever get her to go to homecoming with me which is in October?

Thanks A Lot!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 805 • Replies: 9

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:14 pm
@sabett,
Stop stalking her.
sabett

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
I know that. I stopeed that a long time ago. I did not realize my mistake. And I did not stalk her.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:19 pm
@sabett,
She isn't interested. Move on.
sabett

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:27 pm
@Butrflynet,
But is there any chance. Can i still?
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:33 pm
@sabett,
According to you, no.

Quote:
She said that "You are so f***ing creepy" and "Don't chat me again".

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:46 pm
When someone blocks you like that, there's only one reason why it's a bad situation.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 09:53 pm
@sabett,
sabett wrote:
Could I possibly ever get her to go to homecoming with me which is in October?

no.

leave her alone.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 02:05 am
Wow look at the two ladies reaction!

Allow me to give you a males perspective that is a bit more "welcoming."

Whatever you said in the initial reaction was something that put her off, and because you hid your identity you may have shot yourself in the foot on this one. In the future if you like a woman, kindly introduce yourself, discuss things you have in common with the person in this case she was your classmate. Talk about school, her likes (and your likes) hobbies, etc.....

It's very nice of you to compliment her, but if that compliment is in excess or comes across as bizarre that can put a person off really quick. Whatever you said came across as "creepy" to her so the handwriting is on the wall so it's best to leave her alone. I know you like her but unfortunately this is one of those times where you have to learn from your mistakes.

Sorry bud.
0 Replies

Birtyo

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 09:59 am
@sabett,
Well, I personally think you should leave her alone. However if you really (really) like her then just give her some space, and apologise and explain why you did it. If then she forgives you, you have a small chance (but don't be all 'creepy' to her.)

Best luck
0 Replies