Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 02:29 am
I don't want to say that boys are all weird. I am actually going to talk about my boyfriend. So, I have a boyfriend. And he always told me to don't wear sexy clothes, short skirt, shorts, or something similar that can attracts other guys when you walk or whatever but sometimes, when I walk around with him and suddenly there's a good-looking girl wearing something "sexy", he straight away looking at those kind of girls, even when we were walking up the stairs and there's a girl wearing a skirt, he just trying to look at it but he knows that I'm there so, it's kinda 50/50. I just CAN NOT believe that. He told me to don't wear that kind of things but why he's still such a jerk??? I know it's normal for guys to look at girls, but, come on, YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND! Then, in some minutes, I cried, but I just can't tell him why, I mean, if I told him about that, he will be SO MAD and worst thing could happen!

What should I do then?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,785 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 06:19 am
@Csetiono23,
Tell him to quit telling you what to wear, as if he was your father.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 01:35 pm
@Csetiono23,
Csetiono23 wrote:
sometimes, when I walk around with him and suddenly there's a good-looking girl wearing something "sexy", he straight away looking at those kind of girls, even when we were walking up the stairs and there's a girl wearing a skirt, he just trying to look at it but he knows that I'm there so, it's kinda 50/50. I just CAN NOT believe that.

That has been hardwired into male DNA for hundreds of millions of years. There is no way any heterosexual male will not feel a compulsion to stare at a beautiful female. They may resist, or not, but the compulsion will always be there.

I agree with Jespah that you should decide for yourself what to wear, but the reason your boyfriend feels this way is because he feels nervous that a more attractive male will win your affections away from him. And if you are attractive enough, they will certainly try. This is also behavior that has been hardwired into our DNA for hundreds of millions of years.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 01:37 pm
Yeah, but we ain't as weird as girls.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 01:41 pm
@Csetiono23,
I don't see the contradiction... his behavior is perfectly logical and consistent.

1. He is a boy.
2. He drools over girls in "sexy" clothing.
3. He assumes that other boys will also drool over girls in "sexy" clothing.
4. He does't want other boys drooling over his girlfriend.
5. So... he asks his girlfriend to not wear "sexy" clothing.

See? It makes perfect sense. (Personally, if I were you I would dump the jerk. But at least he is being logically consistent.).

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 04:13 pm
@Csetiono23,
Quote:
I cried, but I just can't tell him why, I mean, if I told him about that, he will be SO MAD and worst thing could happen!

He tells you what to wear to make sure than no other boy looks at you and tries to steel you from him.. He's insecure.

But, worse, you can't speak with him openly and honestly, because if you do he will be SO MAD and worse things will happen. What worse things? I'm curious?

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 04:55 pm
1. Oralloy is a prick who seems to think we were designed in a Chinese tablet factory. Ignore his bullshit.

2. Dump this guy he is a JERK. No good will come of this unless you want to be his dog.

0 Replies