Leftists and "Humiliation"

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:16 am
And - I am sure we have a sleeper cell or two - someone is stealing a lot of fertilizer lately, and the Bali-bombing group continue to announce their intent to target Australia - but, it still won't make me prejudiced against a whole population.
0 Replies

the prince

India has suffered from Islamic terrorism in some shape or form since indepenedance, and specially in Kashmir in the recent years - Muslims still are in the main stream in India, we havent gone and bombed them to hell.

But hey, people who are being killed are not Americans or British so no one cares !!
0 Replies

dlowan

Did Oklahoma make you prejudiced against all right-wingers?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:20 am
perception wrote:
Hey Y'all

Radical Muslim murderers must have a Muslim population to assimilate into.......................they must have camouflage.

So - what are you suggesting from this comment?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:23 am
Gautam wrote:
India has suffered from Islamic terrorism in some shape or form since indepenedance, and specially in Kashmir in the recent years - Muslims still are in the main stream in India, we havent gone and bombed them to hell.

But hey, people who are being killed are not Americans or British so no one cares !!

Sadly I think you all too often are correct Gautam - for all too many, September 11 is seen as a new world. What it was was a new world for some. Many have been living with it for years.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:24 am
Gautam wrote:

Bush says: "Don't worry Gautam, you guys in Indira are on our list. I can't wait to see them snake charmers."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:24 am
Gautam wrote:

Yes, and sadly, increasingly, Hindu extremism, too.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:26 am
dlowan wrote:
Gautam wrote:

Yes, and sadly, increasingly, Hindu extremism, too.

Not really (and I dont say that because I am a hindu myself) The "Hindu extremism" you talk abt have been more like knee jerk reaction to these terrorists acts rather than a sustained, planned terrorist campaign
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:29 am
Hmmm - what about mosque attacks? Like the Golden Temple? Or was that radical Islamists? And the burning alive of the Oz fellow and his kids, just to think of a couple of fthe top of me head?

I thought there was a rise in "fundamentalist" Hindu folk? Tiny, of course, compared with the population but still more than it used to be?
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:31 am
dlowan wrote:
perception wrote:
Hey Y'all

Radical Muslim murderers must have a Muslim population to assimilate into.......................they must have camouflage.

Damn---- I thought that one was self evident with absolutely no chance for misinterpretation. Oh well---some people may not be able to think in terms of pragmatic reality.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:32 am
perception wrote:
dlowan wrote:
perception wrote:
Hey Y'all

Damn---- I thought that one was self evident with absolutely no chance for misinterpretation. Oh well---some people may not be able to think in terms of pragmatic reality.

I thought it was obvious.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:35 am
Lol Perc. I will try again. You seem to be making some sort of suggestion about something that should be done re our Muslim populations?

Throw them out?

Intern them?

You appear to insist, despite clear information, that Oz does not have a Muslim population - but, as we do, and they presumably can act as camouflage - what are you suggesting?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:37 am
Or, they (the Muslim populations) could turn the terrorists over or kill them themselves instead of hiding them and their weapons in their homes, gardens, and mosques.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:41 am
Aha - but of course, you are not prejudiced against Muslims, are you?

Just how many of the population do you think are hiding someone?

How many right wing nut militia groups do you have?

What ought you, therefore, to do to all right wingers, to avoid another Oklahoma? I bet some of your right wingers are secret militai folk...doubtless some plotting mayhem....
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:43 am
McG

Whew, I'm sure glad you cleared that up for the bunny----I thought I would need to draw her a picture.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:44 am
Or - perhaps we ought simply to use the now enshrined and gloriously newly interpreted doctrine of pre-emptive strike, and kill all of both groups?

And - the left too?

They can be dangerous...damn - who will be left?
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:49 am
Hey Bunny

We do want some of the left---left. You've a lot of fun---how many keyboards have you worn out---wow, when you get on a roll you keep cyberspace hot.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:51 am
Yeah - I can type, talk, and read all at the same time. Oh, and I was watching The Sopranos.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:57 am
The Sopranos-----isn't that a trashy program produced by the imperialistic-----hhhmmmm whats the name?

Simple jealousy I guess---sigh----we have the only game in town. It must be infuriating for the rest of the world.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:59 am
dlowan wrote:
Aha - but of course, you are not prejudiced against Muslims, are you?

Just how many of the population do you think are hiding someone?

How many right wing nut militia groups do you have?

What ought you, therefore, to do to all right wingers, to avoid another Oklahoma? I bet some of your right wingers are secret militai folk...doubtless some plotting mayhem....

Is this a strawman? Seems like one to me.

I am not prejudiced against Muslims. I am prejudiced against people acting like terrorists and people who hide, support, and fund terrorists. I am prejudiced agains anyone who wants me, my family, or my friends dead. I am prejudiced against any system that would preach that terrorism is a fine idea and that by sacrificing oneself and taking as many infidels with them they will find heaven and virgins. I am prejudiced against any system that would preach hate towards others. This does not sound like Islam to me, therefore I must not be prejudiced against Islam.
0 Replies