God does exist!! Wake up people!

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 07:59 pm
I just wanted to share my story as it is 100% true and I was given a message from God to tell others of his existence. Five years ago I ended up in the hospital and thought I wasn't going to make it. I was having intense heart palpitations and thought I was going to have a heart attack. I felt as though my soul was rising above and then coming back, was so bizarre. My husband had to rush to the hospital to find me and once at my side I told him to call my parents as I didn't think I was going to make it. Everything ppl say happens to you before you die happened to me. I wasn't a religious person by any means and now just pray to God to thank him for giving me life again here on earth with my two precious sons of 7 and 3. At the hospital I went in and out of consciousness and felt God sending me cold fresh air to breath. My husband was astounded as he saw me taking huge breaths as I was falling in and out of consciousness. I saw a bright light and heard voices of Gods judging me as they say happens on judgement day. Was sooo crazy! Still freaks me out to this day. Then I heard intense voices from God telling me to tell others that he exists. I was sent home from the hospital shortly after as the nurses said my vital signs were all ok. On the way home I still heard strong voices from God telling me to spread the word about his existence and even the next morning! I heard voices until about 10am the next morning. I understand that it is hard for many to believe in something they can't see, as I have had questions before too. The truth is some of us in this world are more susceptible to having experiences from spirits and it is us whom have experienced such a presence that have no choice but to share our stories with others in hopes that others will believe too.

Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 09:25 pm
@LindsayCamp,
Wow. 7 billion people on this tiny weeny speck of dirt in an unimaginably vast universe and God chooses you as his messenger. You must be so proud. Why didn't he tell you to send your story to all the major media networks instead of a2k. Better still he could have just given his message directly to Rupert Murdoch or someone. I guess he's never been very good at PR ... and if he was serious about his job he'd be bragging about stopping the war in Syria or feeding the hungry in South Sudan instead of messing with your semi-conscious dreams and hallucinations.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 12:45 am
@LindsayCamp,
Hopefully, more of us are susceptible to adenosine than to folk ontology. Wink
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 01:17 am
@LindsayCamp,
So why have you waited five years to share this amazing story?
Just think of all those souls you could have saved if you had told it sooner.
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 04:10 am
Bath Salts
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:32 pm
@LindsayCamp,
I often find God only seems to speak in person to people who trend on drama, but congratulations by the way. Ill take this rare opportunity to ask you some questions, I hope you don't mind.
Quote:
Gods judging me as they say happens on judgement day

who are "they"?
did the god that spoke to you tell you which denomination he was the god of?
Setanta

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:03 pm
Hehehehehehehe . . .

Smiley, you're a bad man.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:12 pm
@Setanta,
Set knows I've no ability to listen to rampant palaver.

Where is the bacon??
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:27 pm
@LindsayCamp,
I submit your god has a name. Have you heard it?
En-dor'-fin.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 09:55 pm
@LindsayCamp,
Lindsay, Lindsay, exactly how long were you without oxygen?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 10:02 pm
If I do wake up, will he still exist?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 11:24 pm
Amazing that the doctors, nurses, and all the people responsible for the machines that you were probably hooked up to, didn't even rate a mention.
0 Replies

LindsayCamp

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:19 pm
@cherrie,
I have told this story to many people and on other chat rooms about God.
0 Replies

LindsayCamp

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:25 pm
@Smileyrius,
There is only 1 God Almighty, although the voices I heard sounded like spirits judging me.
The 'they' would be people like you and me whom have heard what happens to 'us' before we die.
LindsayCamp

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:26 pm
@CalamityJane,
I wasn't, just felt cold air entering my lungs from above.
neologist

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:28 pm
@LindsayCamp,
So, did god explain to you why babies die?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:52 pm
@LindsayCamp,
LindsayCamp wrote:

There is only 1 God Almighty, although the voices I heard sounded like spirits judging me.
The 'they' would be people like you and me whom have heard what happens to 'us' before we die.

Medication can fix that.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 12:00 pm
Yes she heard voices - there is the plausible answer we knew already!
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:06 am
@LindsayCamp,
LindsayCamp wrote:

I wasn't, just felt cold air entering my lungs from above.

If you were lying on your back, that's pretty much the only direction it will come into your mouth/nose. Where were the A/C vents? I'm guessing in the ceiling. That said, believe what makes you happy, as long as you're not killing people who don't buy it. Or knocking on my door with pamphlets.
Setanta

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:23 am
I love the tags on this thread.