LindsayCamp

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:11 pm
@FBM,
That's the stupidest reply yet! Thanks for you post I'm still
laughing!!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:13 pm
@LindsayCamp,
By saying "100% true", you have resorted to a psychical fallacy, Lindsay. Reassurance.

Truth does not reassure itself. I want you to name a single wise men that uses "100% true wisdom".

You do not know your very existence, so what drives you to convince yourself that you know your experiences? The ego and your desperation for something that isn't a boring everyday event.

He who uses absolution, is not absolute.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:31 pm
One minded eye wrote:
He who uses absolution, is not absolute.

I absolutely absolve you for that one!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:33 pm
@timur,
Absolution is pride, timur.

He who has pride, is he who borrowed energy from the Universe and misused it.

He who has passion, is he who mastered energy from the Universe and owned it.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:40 pm
One minded eye wrote:
He who has pride, is he who borrowed energy from the Universe and misused it.

So, you think it makes any sense?

Absolution is absolute crap.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:53 pm
@timur,
It baffles me how insecure and desperate you are, so much that you have to degrade this planet's fertilizer. I love how everyone uses such words like "crap", and think they are even 1% constructive, when they're clearly competing with fertilizer to be "better", but what does that really say, timur? Have you no respect for this world, that you have to assume that crap is the lowest form of life, when it fuels life? You are not wise - you are a fool.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:33 pm
Pride goeth before the fall.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 09:44 pm
@LindsayCamp,
LindsayCamp wrote:

That's the stupidest reply yet! Thanks for you post I'm still
laughing!!

Oh noes! I've been out-logic-ed!
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:25 am
One minded eye wrote:
It baffles me how insecure and desperate you are,

Oy!

Thanks for the diagnosis. Any thing you can do to help me in my quest for normalcy?

and wrote:
You are not wise - you are a fool.

Do you know any good asylum?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:55 pm
@timur,
It's merely the result of your behavior which leads to insecurity and desperation, else you would not be condescending me as you are.

Locking people up is a liability to our humanity. Life is not to be restrained by ephemeral chains.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:29 pm
@LindsayCamp,
Well I am happy you survive and that you find some comfortable by thinking it was the actions of some god or other but let look this rationally one point at a time.

Quote:
I was given a message from God to tell others of his existence.

Now I am sure you are a wonderful person but why would a god that wish to communicate his existence to mankind need to picked you or priests for that matter to do so instead of doing so directly to the whole human race?

Quote:
I understand that it is hard for many to believe in something they can't see, as I have had questions before too.

I believe in all kind of things that I can not directly see such as electrons and protons and most people accept such as a matter of course as you can in fact show without question that they exist by their proven actions on the universe.
we can see.

A god of any type have not shown any proof of existence to date as no offensive but your posting does not raised to that level even if we do not take into account that your brain was likely short on O2 during your attack.

0 Replies

timur

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:18 am
One minded eye wrote:
Life is not to be restrained by ephemeral chains.

The kind your logorrhea induces people creating?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:01 am
@timur,
In what I speak is no further than how the Universe works. This is not about me, so you can save your catty insults for those who live by their ego, not their ethos.
Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:08 am
@One Eyed Mind,
My, my . . . what a pompous, conceited, self-centered jackass. Your English sucks, too.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:18 am
@Setanta,
That would be a projection, Setanta. The wise do not speak of another's ego, for they are not threatened by it. You speak only through envy, else you would not speak words so empty.
0 Replies