Do something with Ukrainian 'public spirit'!

Helenej

Wed 1 Oct, 2014 06:33 am
Do something with Ukrainian 'public spirit'! All of you are so smart talking about our problems here. Then for sure you know what to do with Ukrainian numerous jingoists. Common people might be deprived warming because of them this winter in whole Ukraine. All over the country they blow railroad bridges on the way of coal transporting. Now they yell about blasting of vans with Russian coal and oil and gas pipelines and all energy resources coming from that side. No matter that these are measures predesigned by Ukrainian government! BTW I live in Rivne. They say there will be first freezings in a next week nights. I have two little kids. One of them has already caught cold because of lack of hot water. I think those Right Sector and their followers don't care a spit either for our kids or our government. One day they put parliamentary deputy into a trash-can, another day they blast coal bought for Ukrainian money to warm Ukrainian kids in winter. Seems that they carry on guerrilla war against their own co-nationals and no Ukrainian authority is a law unto them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,236 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 1 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@Helenej,
I was so stricken with sadness regarding your plight that I have asked Matron to knit you a pair of woolly socks and a set of snoop dog ear muffs.

If they allow me off the ward, I shall take them down to the post office and mail them to you.

Ooh, it's Wednesday! Shepherds Pie day!

0 Replies