• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,245 • Replies: 13
Topic Closed
No top replies

dalehileman

Tue 15 Apr, 2014 11:34 am
@abdelfatahdroesh,
Ab, the apodictical existential pantheist responds that She is It, All, Everywhere at all times; we are She

Or if that grates, we are her brain cells

If you don't like that either, what else can I say
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 15 Apr, 2014 11:58 am
Dale, you're a pretension, conceited, f*cking idiot.

dalehileman

Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:27 pm
@Setanta,
You're wrong there, S. Don't use Facebook
0 Replies

neologist

Tue 15 Apr, 2014 02:35 pm
@abdelfatahdroesh,
Waiting for your alter ego, hassanelagouz
hassanelagouz

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 12:53 am
@abdelfatahdroesh,
Let us first realize that Allah is absolutely other than His creation. The Creator cannot by any means be the same type of being as that which He creates. It also follows that to ‘locate’ Allah would be to place Him in our space and time dimension when we know this is definitely not the case. Allah is not in our space/time dimension. He is not subject to the same constraints that we are. This is self-evident to sense and reason.
If you ask: where (is God), this question is about the place, and He is above place and capability because He is the Creator of place. If you say: in, it is for the time and He is before and after time as He is the Creator of time and place, if you say: before, He is before the before and nothing was there before Him, if you say: after, He is after the after and nothing will be there after Him. Every thought comes to your mind has an end and God is different from this because He is perfect.

Whoever contemplates how the universe was formed and the laws that run it, the human body and the facts inside it, he will realize that this universe was formed in a way that makes it perfectly suitable for the existence of life and people.
The universe requires accurate adjustment for millions of steady facts and universal phenomena because any defect in those facts won’t allow this universe or live on it to be stable. The natural features of the earth were set accurately to match the requirements of continuity of life and the existence of man. The establishment of the universe and the earth to be suitable for life and man requires that God must be acquainted by the sustenance of His deeds and the continuity of His characteristics in everything inside or around us from God’s innovation and its permanency in life. God is always there by His deeds’ qualities, the facts of His ability and His clear will about everything we see inside or around us, God says:
“Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth.” Surat Fosselat, Verse 53.
neologist

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 10:31 am
@neologist,
And . ... . Poof!
dalehileman

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 11:47 am
@hassanelagouz,
Quote:
Let us first realize that Allah is absolutely other than His creation.
Hass the pantheist would disagree if only on the basis that such dualism is usually full of contradiction and paradox; but then we have to contend with the notion that nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:37 pm
@neologist,
Right on cue.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:43 pm
Hileman is peddling bullsh*t, pretentiously, and with the conceit that he is wise and well-educated.

dalehileman wrote:
Ab, the apodictical existential pantheist responds that She is It, All, Everywhere at all times; we are She

Apodictic (as far as i can determine, "apodictical" is not a word) simply means beyond question, something which is established. What does this joker allege is clearly established? That he is a pantheist? That would be a meaningless use of apodictic, as it is not something that anyone else can state about him, but only he himself. (However, i will dispute that he actually is a pantheist.) The use of "existential" is also meaningless in the context of pantheism. If, however, he means that pantheism is beyond question, he's a fool, because there is good reason to question pantheism. Leaving that aside, however, this is from the Wikipedia article on pantheism:

Quote:
Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God. Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god. (emphasis added)

Hileman's use of "She" is clearly anthropomorphic, and implies a distinct deity. Hileman is no pantheist. Hileman is, however, a phony poseur.
dalehileman

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:57 pm
@Setanta,
http://onelook.com/?w=apodictical&ls=a
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 8 May, 2014 05:53 pm
I just saw Him at the pub next door. He dropped by our table to wish me a happy birthday. I offered Him a glass of wine but he passed because He was driving, but did share some of my Oreo Cookie birthday pie. He asked me if I voted Democrat in the primary Tuesday and when I said I had, He smiled and gave me a shiny new quarter. Then He pinched my cheek, kissed me on top of the head, and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Fri 9 May, 2014 10:27 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.
The apodictical existential pantheist's position deviates somewhat from the norm, asserting that because both these terms are themselves peculiarly anthropomorphic, their application to the Universe as a whole is a largely arbitrary exercise in semantics, as is Her existence or non-
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 10 May, 2014 02:53 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Dale, you're a pretension, conceited, f*cking idiot.
Whaddya mean, conceited
0 Replies