Dear Taser Experts, I need advice on a serious situation. Blessings.

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 02:26 am
I am here because I am afraid that I might just have to take a serious ass beating, and that I could be seriously injured. My grandmother's boyfriend is stronger than anyone I've ever met basically. And he's been fighting all of his life. Apparently he is also this huge criminal that has never been caught. He really doesn't have a right to be violent with me, and if he ever got violent with my grandmother, I'd lose it.. But he really feels like I deserve this horrible treatment. I don't understand this, he's treated me like **** since the first day I met him. I have to really watch what I say, and even then it's not good enough. And he does so many drugs that he makes mistakes and forgets about them and blames it on me, or he'll think that I said something offensive to him, when I didn't, and then he'll pick me up and throttle me in mid air like I'm this imaginary bully. I really love and respect this man, but I don't want to get a panic attack every day and be afraid of this bully. I try to keep showing him love and respect but I really think he might snap and seriously hurt me. I'm sorry, ok, Ive gone too far with this, I'm really just wanting to know about the safety of tasers because I want to make sure that if I have one, and he has another episode, and that I whip one out on him, (which I wouldn't even know what strength to get to take this guy down or even if that would protect me later on) but if there's a small chance that his little " i do every drug" problem would cause a heart attack or something, then I will not even consider that as an option and take my own risks to my health. I could use some serious advice, I should just go to the police. I just.. damn this sucks... What the **** am I even doing. Namaste.

Ragman

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 05:05 am
@recondite1139,
You're in fear due to his abuse. Does your grandmother know and is aware of this illegal abuse? If she knows, why is she allowing this to happen? Can you move out? Do not stay under the same roof anymore. How old are you?

If there ever is another attack on you, go to the police. If you were to ever use a taser on him, your life could be ended once he recovers. Do not buy a taser. Use your head and remove yourself from the physical danger.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 05:08 am
@recondite1139,
Don't go to a taser, Recondite, try a psychologist or psychiatrist first, because you need serious help.

You say you "love" and "respect" this person????

It may be that you have psychiatric problems...because this person is not meant to be loved or respected...and anyone with those kinds of problems shouldn't be using a taser (even if you could get your hands on one.)
recondite1139

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 05:34 pm
@Ragman,
My grandmother does know, however She and I jump back and forth between thinking that he feels love within but can't express it and that he is actually this hateful person that only takes what he wants and doesn't love us at all. Well I'm pretty sure my grandmother has been directly involved in wither allowing him to do things that are illegal, even supporting him in ways that are illegal itself, without actually doing anything, but more of like providing what he needs in order to do a "job". I don't really have anywhere else to go. I somehow feel safer here than I do on the street. I am 22. I am afraid to go to the police, and afraid to defend myself. I shouldn't be on here. Blessings.
0 Replies

recondite1139

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 05:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Good advice, thankyou. I've actually been putting myself through the process to receive psychiatric/emotional help.

I love and respect everyone, to prevent generating hatred. I believe it to be a form of karma that effects everyone.

I've also just recently met my father for the first time after 22 years. And I've been abused by every step father I've had. I can't reason with this guy, that I must fully realize, but I haven't figured out what to do. I don't want to ruin his life or hurt him. But I don't want everything to continue on its course. It needs to get better. Blessings.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:15 pm
A taser may not work. I have seen people who were super high on PCP or cocaine and a taser really have no affect. You would have to have one of the really high powered ones to make sure to take him out of the fight and unless you work in the military or police you probably won't be able to get your hands on one. If you are serious about not hurting him, well, tasers hurt A LOT. They don't usually leave any lasting harm, but it is possible that they can cause other problems. If this person is a habitual drug abuser then it is quite possible that his heart has been weakened and it could cause a coronary. The higher the power on the taser the more a chance it could go bad.

Now, all of that said, some people do not deserve this much consideration and this person is definitely in that category. This person belongs in jail and he will eventually be caught. When that happens, your grandmother and even you could be viewed as co-conspirators or accomplices. He needs to be removed from your lives or you will never find peace.
0 Replies